PDA

View Full Version : co creating

eptah
31-12-2010, 11:23 PM
dear all spiritual seekers...
I would like to experiment something.
I would so appreciate your input or advice on how to drive this.

some one told me, that America is planing to war with Korea. is it true?
I live tucked away from media resources.

I was thinking
The basic message of all spiritual or (other dimensional activities) all say
that our mind creates all that we come to experience.
So , can we all yogis and mediators and seekers and cultivators ... can we not all WILL it differently This war story.

If collectively we all consciously manifest peace ( take 5 minutes each day to manifest peace, send vibrations of peace, say it loud.. what ever be your method) we should reach a critical mass to sway the out come no?

We all talk about it, perhaps we can put this into action.
5 minutes of each day, or better yet before sleeping, so it goes deep inside..
send a message of peace.

Tomorrow is 2011, I think it is about time we humans get along
and stop this silly nonsense of war.

I would appreciate all constructive thoughts and ideas.

one beautiful , splendid, lovely, consciousness.:hug2:

John32241
01-01-2011, 04:57 PM
It is my understanding that we have already co-created a new world for humanity.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_seattle.html

What we need to appreciate is that these evolving energies take time to manifest in our physical reality. For a more immediate result, a person must evolve their own reality perceptions. Defining a perspective where they are actively co-creating at all times.

I hope you find these ideas helpful.

John

michael55
01-01-2011, 09:33 PM
we have plans for wars with probably all countries. do we want war??? NO.. it is just incase it is unavoidable... for the most part, we hope.

eptah
03-01-2011, 12:00 AM
nice site..
thank you so much

you also made a good point.
To shift from trying to rise in global consciousness
to shift into appreciating what is evolving already.
ok.
thankyou
And believe me.. I am constantly working on myself to evolve and fix all my drama and nonsense.. I have been creating
namaste

Jhuihaizen
04-01-2011, 04:12 AM
We usually do a major earth change meditation each day, emitting powerful positive, co creative energies to aid and assist all beings on planet earth, for the safety, freedom, and evolution of all...lately, We have been drawn to several peaceful co creative earth dimensions, where the humans self heal, there is no war, or crime, or disease, or violence, dimensions of peace do already exist.

We need to invest our energies in the lower dimensions, where peace and freedom of humans has not been attained, where people still struggle to live happily, where there is still sickness, and hunger, etc. We have invested more of our energies in assisting these issues, to make life better for ALL:angel12:

Help is on the Way...

eptah
05-01-2011, 09:25 PM
WOW
thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts
this site is such amazing antidote for depression or ill thoughts

so promisingly positive reading people's experiences and ideas

you are absoultely right.. things are working ... life is beautiful

life is getting better FOR ALL
so many amazing things are happening.

athribiristan
16-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Yes, absolutely!! I have always devoted myself to working for the light, but lately I have really felt called to share with others. The more of us who vibrate with Love and Light the stronger it will become until we DO reach that critical mass.

Our cheif obstacle is the sheer momentum of the negative energy patterns that the world is in right now. The brighter we shine, the more fiercely the forces of darkness will marshall against us, but with each flame that is added to our numbers the darkness fades and the shadows grow a little shorter.

Now IS our time to bring the Light to the world. By coming together here and in other ways and inspiring each other we are already doing it. It sounds as though many of the people on this board are already involved in their local areas, but if not get involved in the community.

Love and Light,
athribiristan