PDA

View Full Version : Is reincarnation for ever?

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Do reincarnationists think we simply get reborn as another human being each time we die for ever and ever?
If thats so, what'll happen when the sun expands into a red giant and burns up the earth zillions of years from now just as scientists say it will like all other stars?
I mean, there'll be nowhere to be reincarnated back to, will there?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Do reincarnationists think we simply get reborn as another human being each time we die for ever and ever?
If thats so, what'll happen when the sun expands into a red giant and burns up the earth zillions of years from now just as scientists say it will like all other stars?
I mean, there'll be nowhere to be reincarnated back to, will there?

Hi Mick in England,

There are many different types of reincarnation theories. There is one for example, I believe it is the Buddhist religion ( but I could be wrong ) that states that human souls can reincarnate as insects and animals.

However, primarily to answer your question about the Sun exploding, there are other theories that states, many human souls are actually from other planets from different solar systems. Also, whilst astronomers are right about the Sun expanding into a Red Giant, effectively burning up the Earth, this is a LONG time in the future. I would imagine by that point one of two things will have occured on Earth. One, all the souls of life who reside here may have all ascended or two, mankind will have 'reached the stars' and spread throughout the Milky Way Galaxy.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi Mick in England,There are many different types of reincarnation theories.....

But which one is the correct one?
Or is it all just guesswork and hunches without any backup?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 05:14 PM
But which one is the correct one?
Or is it all just guesswork and hunches without any backup?

I suppose it could all be referred to as guesswork and hunches although I like to think that each individual will discover their own truths in time and eventually this will lead to the truth of reincarnation en masse.

Whilst I believe everyone should reach for truth, I do not believe we should push too hard, for the question of reincarnation is a spiritual one and therefore I think the answers will come in subtle ways.

Kundalini.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 05:17 PM
The Bible says there's no reincarnation, just a single resurrection into heaven or hell forever.
Is that just a guess too?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 05:21 PM
The Bible says there's no reincarnation, just a single resurrection into heaven or hell forever.
Is that just a guess too?

I believe that to be a ploy by the old Christian Church to convert people to their religion on the basis that if they did not, they would be sent to a place termed 'hell' for the rest of eternity. It is basically a belief that is based on fear and greed.

I have no belief in that whatsoever.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 05:37 PM
But why would the old Christian Church care if anybody joined them or not?
After all, joining was free, they never asked for money or anything did they?
And early Christians were sometimes thrown to the lions, so it was a dangerous thing to be a Christian..
So why would anyone want to become Christian?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 05:53 PM
But why would the old Christian Church care if anybody joined them or not?
After all, joining was free, they never asked for money or anything did they?
And early Christians were sometimes thrown to the lions, so it was a dangerous thing to be a Christian..
So why would anyone want to become Christian?

Interesting questions. However, the old Christian Church cared very much about people joining their religion. They were at times supplied with money but more importantly, they were given power over the people and this would satisfy the demands of their egos. Remember, in some Christian countries, this meant the Christian Church would have influence over the reigning King or Queen and so they would have great power over political and social decisions amongst having their say in other matters. Although, this practice pretty much ended with King Henry VIII of England.

Many people would have been forced to become Christians in some countries where Christianity was the primary religion out of fear of being killed. As for Christians being thrown to the lions, I believe you are right but when viewed in the whole context of the history of Christianity, those occurences were pretty much isolated incidents and remember also, that that only happened after Jesus, a great spiritual man, was nailed to the cross by the Romans. So persecution of Christians was rife during that period of history and in that area of the world.

Kundalini.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 06:29 PM
If the early Christian church were supplied with money as you say, who gave them that money?
It couldn't have been the Kings or Queens or Governments because the last thing they wanted was to see the Church grow in power and control?

Likewise it couldn't have been the ordinary people who gave the church money, because you said the church forced people to be Christians, and the last thing the people would want is for the church to grow stronger..

As for your claim that the Church had big egos, all the early christians were just the opposite, humble, kind, caring..

kundalini
30-08-2006, 06:40 PM
If the early Christian church were supplied with money as you say, who gave them that money?
It couldn't have been the Kings or Queens or Governments because the last thing they wanted was to see the Church grow in power and control?

Likewise it couldn't have been the ordinary people who gave the church money, because you said the church forced people to be Christians, and the last thing the people would want is for the church to grow stronger..

As for your claim that the Church had big egos, all the early christians were just the opposite, humble, kind, caring..

Hi, firstly, I did not say that members of the Church had big egos. I said the power they were granted over the people satisfied the demands of their egos. Also, whilst some Christians would have been humble, kind and caring, some of them will not have been. It would be unrealistic to presume otherwise.

Secondly, the Kings and Queens and the governments where Christianity was the primary religion, were born and grew up following that religion. Therefore, the Church had a close relationship with the rulers and political parties of the day and many goods and money will have exchanged hands during those periods and in those places.

Thirdly, the Chruch grew very powerful and wealthy. Uptil King Henry VIII, no rulers or governments had opposed the Chruch, however, King Henry VIII did simply because he knew how much money and power they wielded which is the reason he set about ransacking and destroying many churches in England.

On a last note, do not think that I have anything against Christianity. I believe all religions are a way on the path of spirituality and many things can be learnt by studying their religious texts and histories.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 06:48 PM
....do not think that I have anything against Christianity. I believe all religions are a way on the path of spirituality and many things can be learnt by studying their religious texts and histories.

Is it best to study religions that don't have the Son of God in them?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Is it best to study religions that don't have the Son of God in them?

Hi Mick In England, I'm not sure as to whether you are being sarcastic there or not. Regardless, should you be so inclined, study all religions for each have their own truths.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 07:05 PM
How many truths are there in the universe, one truth or many truths?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 07:25 PM
How many truths are there in the universe, one truth or many truths?

That is a matter of perspective.

daisy
30-08-2006, 07:44 PM
and opinion

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Ah but "perspective and opinion" are just human guesses and opinion without any solid backup.
By contrast, Christians have the 66 books of the Bible to back them up, they're a chronicle of humankinds close encounters with a divine entity (God) over several thousand years, surely they can't all be wrong?

Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings 1 Chronicles 2 Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Esther Job Psalms Proverbs Ecclesiastes Song of Solomon Isaiah Jeremiah Lamentations Ezekiel Daniel Hosea Joel Amos Obadiah Jonah Micah Nahum Habakkuk Zephaniah Haggai Zecharia Malachi Matthew Mark Luke John The Acts Romans 1 Corinthians 2 Corinthians Galatians Ephesians Phillipians Colossians 1 Thessalonians 2 Thessalonians 1 Timothy 2 Timothy Titus Philemon Hebrews James 1 Peter 2 Peter 1 John 2 John 3 John Jude Revelation

kundalini
30-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Ah but "perspective and opinion" are just human guesses and opinion without any solid backup.
By contrast, Christians have the 66 books of the Bible to back them up, they're a chronicle of humankinds close encounters with a divine entity (God) over several thousand years, surely they can't all be wrong?

Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings 1 Chronicles 2 Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Esther Job Psalms Proverbs Ecclesiastes Song of Solomon Isaiah Jeremiah Lamentations Ezekiel Daniel Hosea Joel Amos Obadiah Jonah Micah Nahum Habakkuk Zephaniah Haggai Zecharia Malachi Matthew Mark Luke John The Acts Romans 1 Corinthians 2 Corinthians Galatians Ephesians Phillipians Colossians 1 Thessalonians 2 Thessalonians 1 Timothy 2 Timothy Titus Philemon Hebrews James 1 Peter 2 Peter 1 John 2 John 3 John Jude Revelation

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Whilst the bible does act in this manner, it is not say that other people's views do not count simply because they are not Christian. I believe there are aspects to the Bible that are totally correct in what they say whilst there are other parts which I find to be fantasy rather than reality. There is 'good' and 'bad' in all things.

daisy
30-08-2006, 08:51 PM
ever heard of chinese whispers? no one can say for sure the bible is 100% accurate either, it's about belief and faith, religion isn't it, i don't know anyone who has met god either therefore in my eyes he cant be proved and backed up either but millions beleive in him i'm not having a pop at you by the way i just have strong feelings on this

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Jesus's credentials were pretty good you know ;)..
For a start his arrival was foretold centuries before just as he said, - "All things about me in the law of Moses,the Prophets and the Psalms,must be fulfilled" (Luke 24:44)

And when he arrived he didn't skulk in some underground hideout, he travelled all over Israel for 3 long years in front of the people and the occupying Roman Army, that's a lot of eyewitnesses -

kundalini
30-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Mick In England, I seriously believe that not one member at this forum so far as turned around and said that they do not believe in Jesus. I for my part know he existed and I know he was a powerful spiritual man.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 10:34 PM
Ah but do you like Jesus enough to be his friend?
Thats all he asks -
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I've made known to you." (John 14:14/15)

daisy
30-08-2006, 10:35 PM
i agree with you there K

kundalini
30-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Thats all he asks -
"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from my Father I've made known to you." (John 14:14/15)

Mick In England, Jesus was not a RELIGIOUS man, he was a SPIRITUAL man.

daisy
30-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Thats all he asks -

in effect we are befriending and following a spirit then aren't we??????????????????????

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 10:56 PM
in effect we are befriending and following a spirit then aren't we??????????????????????

Nah, he was solid flesh and blood before and after he died :)
Remember, doubting Thomas said "I won't believe he's alive until I see him", and later Jesus arrived and said "Here, feel the holes in my hands and feet"..
And at the last supper Jesus said to his friends "The next time I drink this wine, I'll be drinking it with you in heaven".
See, only solid flesh and blood drinks :)

kundalini
30-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Nah, he was solid flesh and blood before and after he died :)
Remember, doubting Thomas said "I won't believe he's alive until I see him", and later Jesus arrived and said "Here, feel the holes in my hands and feet"..
And at the last supper Jesus said to his friends "The next time I drink this wine, I'll be drinking it with you in heaven".
See, only solid flesh and blood drinks :)

Mick In England, the resurrection of Jesus is no doubt known to many of us. You know daisy was referring to NOW rather than back then. I note it is strange however that you seem not to believe in reincarnation ( I say this because you seemed determined to argue the odds with the theories I suggested ) and yet you believe that Jesus was resurrected, which is a form of reincarnation. He undoubtedly was resurrected so please inform me as to your intentions when debating the subject of Jesus. What is it that you are debating?

Thanks, Kundalini.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 11:10 PM
We're ALL going to be reincarnated just once, to heaven or hell.
Jesus has reincarnated to heaven.
Nowhere does the Bible say we nor him are going to be reincarnated more than once in an endless cycle of re-births.
Remember Satan is a great trickster, he wants people to think they'll be reborn over and over so that they'll lose their fear of going to hell when they die..
Here's Jesus's verdict on Satan -"He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44)

kundalini
30-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Nowhere does the Bible say we nor him are going to be reincarnated more than once in an endless cycle of re-births.
Remember Satan is a great trickster, he wants people to think they'll be reborn over and over so that they'll lose their fear of going to hell when they die..
Here's Jesus's verdict on Satan -"He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44)

You are attempting to force your beliefs on other people. Whilst at first I found you to be intelligent I am now beginning to sense that your beliefs border on the fanatical. Not only that but you seem to be very fearful and that is contrary to the teaching of Jesus.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 11:19 PM
In that case let's examine your beliefs for a change shall we?
What are you, Buddhist? ;)

kundalini
30-08-2006, 11:22 PM
In that case let's examine your beliefs for a change shall we?
What are you, Buddhist? ;)

I adhere to no religion. I would class myself as a spirtualist.

daisy
ah kundalini, let him give his opinions as we've been giving ours, i must admit my blood has boiled a time or two but everyone is entitled to an opinion, free will and choice and all that, he walks his path the way he sees fit as do we all, healthy debate is good

daisy
i'd say spiritualist too

kundalini
30-08-2006, 11:23 PM
ah kundalini, let him give his opinions as we've been giving ours, i must admit my blood has boiled a time or two but everyone is entitled to an opinion, free will and choice and all that, he walks his path the way he sees fit as do we all, healthy debate is good

Yes I know...thanks.

Mick in England
30-08-2006, 11:28 PM
I adhere to no religion. I would class myself as a spirtualist.

Ah, can I ask you a question? - When spiritualists summon up "spirit guides" or the spirits of the dead, how do you know that a spirit pretending to be deceased harmless Uncle Albert isn't really a demon that incites men to kill little girls, and that it will go out roaming the world?

daisy
30-08-2006, 11:34 PM
not all spiritualists are mediums mick,
spiritualism is also a way of life and not just a religion,
mediums cannot demand of spirit which is exactly why you don't get that many talking to elvis presley.
mediums are merely a 'channel' for spirit
if these demons are so powerful why would they need to use a medium in the first place, why not just go and invade people at will?

kundalini
30-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Ah, can I ask you a question? - When spiritualists summon up "spirit guides" or the spirits of the dead, how do you know that a spirit pretending to be deceased harmless Uncle Albert isn't really a demon that incites men to kill little girls, and that it will go out roaming the world?

No demon has ever incited a man to kill little girls. They chose to do that themselves. Secondly, this term 'summon up'? I am guessing that you got this notion from watching too much T.V. The spirits that spiritualists work with are spirit guides and guardian angels and occassionally the spirits of the deceased. This connection is of divine will and should a person not be spiritually open enough, they will not be given the gift to communicate with deceased spirits. However, communication with a spirit guide or guardian angel requires nothing more than acknowledging their presence and asking a question, say, to help you with an aspect of your life. Should this be for your highest good, then ten times out of ten, they will help you and you also KNOW they are helping you.

daisy
30-08-2006, 11:40 PM
i agree with that K

kundalini
30-08-2006, 11:47 PM
i agree with that K

Thanks, I agree with what you said in your last post too, daisy.

daisy
30-08-2006, 11:49 PM
cheers great minds think alike lol

Glorymist
31-08-2006, 01:10 AM
I just discovered this thread.

So - - going back to the original question - - is reincarnation forever ??

No. But it's long enough to seem like it.

HeH

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 01:28 AM
if these demons are so powerful why would they need to use a medium in the first place, why not just go and invade people at will?

Because they have to be INVITED into our world.
That's why they pretend to be dead relatives or sugary-sweet "spirit guides".
Hence the warning - "Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:13/14)

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 01:34 AM
he walks his path the way he sees fit as do we all, healthy debate is good

You say you're all walking your own paths, so can I ask for how long?
I mean, will you be walking for the rest of your lives or what?
Christians have come home and have stopped walking, they're inside the mighty fortress of Christianity which has strong 2000-year-old walls a hundred feet thick and its warm and light and friendly inside, completely rent-free with guaranteed permanent security of tenancy.
To get in, people needn't be shy, they simply have to knock at the door :)
Jesus said - "Knock and it'll be opened.....whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (Matt 7:7/ John 6:37)

kundalini
31-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Because they have to be INVITED into our world.
That's why they pretend to be dead relatives or sugary-sweet "spirit guides".
Hence the warning - "Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:13/14)

How many times Mick In England, do I need to inform you that Satan was an entity created by power-mongering members of the Christian Church? I am not saying Christianity is bad but the people who did this had nothing more in their minds than to gain power and control over other people. This meant they could have their pick of materialistic luxuries and so it came to pass.

kundalini
31-08-2006, 01:39 AM
You say you're all walking your own paths, so can I ask for how long?
I mean, will you be walking for the rest of your lives or what?
Christians have come home and have stopped walking, they're inside the mighty fortress of Christianity which has strong 2000-year-old walls a hundred feet thick and its warm and light and friendly inside, completely rent-free with guaranteed permanent security of tenancy.
To get in, people needn't be shy, they simply have to knock at the door :)
Jesus said - "Knock and it'll be opened.....whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (Matt 7:7/ John 6:37)

Sorry if this is a double-post. Firstly, you do not live in a friendly world, only a couple of hours ago you declared that you and other people are attacked by demons 24:7. Stringing metaphors together with a tone of smugness will not promote your cause. Reason and a receptive attitude will got you a lot further. Kundalini.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 01:40 AM
No demon has ever incited a man to kill little girls...

But many murderers admit a demon drove them to it -
"Factor X is probably something I'll never know. I actually think it may be possessed with demons. I can't stop it...it controls me, you know, it's like in the driver's seat. That's probably the reason we're sitting here. You know, if I could just say, "No, I don't want to do this, and go crawl into a hole." But it's driving me "
(Dennis Rader the BTK killer after his arrest)
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/unsolved/btk/44.html

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 01:44 AM
...communication with a spirit guide or guardian angel requires nothing more than acknowledging their presence and asking a question, say, to help you with an aspect of your life....

Shakespeare's MacBeth consulted witches and he only realised too late they'd led him up the garden path - "And be these juggling fiends no more believed that palter with us in a double sense..."

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 01:49 AM
How many times Mick In England, do I need to inform you that Satan was an entity created by power-mongering members of the Christian Church?..

Certainly there have always been bad Christians around, but Jesus is onto them - "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23) but they never created Satan, Jesus often spoke about him, warning us to be on our guard..

kundalini
31-08-2006, 01:52 AM
Firstly, fear and anger are a product of the EGO. The fear and anger would be immense in a murderer, especially one with a purpose for it. When they are caught doing something, they really believe that they are not responsible for it as the conflicting emotions affects their mind. So, they use a very easy get-out clause. Which is that they heard voices instructing them to carry out the deeds. It also surprises me that you are so quick to believe somebody who is readily capable of killing people because they are angry and fearful. Very surprising.

Secondly, stop using fantasises to put your point across. I have never mentioned communicating with witches and MacBeth was a fictional story wrote by William Shakespeare which had nothing to do with anything we have been discussing in this thread.

kundalini
31-08-2006, 01:54 AM
Certainly there have always been bad Christians around, but Jesus is onto them - "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23) but they never created Satan, Jesus often spoke about him, warning us to be on our guard..

Yes, to be on your guard against any bad intentions that a person may promote within oneself that may lead to deeds defined as 'bad'. It is not a real entity.

biyu_wolf_77
31-08-2006, 03:15 AM
ever heard of chinese whispers? no one can say for sure the bible is 100% accurate either, it's about belief and faith, religion isn't it, i don't know anyone who has met god either therefore in my eyes he cant be proved and backed up either but millions beleive in him i'm not having a pop at you by the way i just have strong feelings on this
one of my teachers suggested i look into buddism so yea plus bible study group at school that i was in

anywho one of the things that might make me as such is that ive encountered what i call pure energy but i dont know if it could be more then that?? but whatever it was it was awesome the bit of memory i have left no way to describe it so yea try just relaxin and wantin ta go to a higher level/state of mind(i kinda had fiery wings take me as i was sittin right here when i did it) im not sayin there is or isnt anythin god/s related

biyu_wolf_77
31-08-2006, 03:19 AM
guess were all gooin to hell as this is it (yea im callin living hell as there are so many limatations) we get to return as often as need be to learn lessons so we can go onto the next stage of life

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 09:36 AM
.. we get to return as often as need be to learn lessons so we can go onto the next stage of life

Who says so?

kundalini
31-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Who says so?

Spirit does.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Spirit does.

Ah, so you hear spirit voices?
How do you know if they're good or evil?

kundalini
31-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Ah, so you hear spirit voices?
How do you know if they're good or evil?

Well, for a start psychics can usually feel the energies around them and tell whether they are of love or whatever emotion. This is why psychics must ground themselves so they do not suffer from psychic overload. Now, when I know spirit is around me, I know they are of love for I can feel their energies. Consequently when I have been in the presence of what I can only call 'dark spirits', the energy feels very heavy and full of fear or anger. This is how I know.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 05:03 PM
...when I have been in the presence of what I can only call 'dark spirits', the energy feels very heavy and full of fear or anger.

Earlier you said there are no such things as demons, now you're apparently saying there are !
Make up your mind ;)

kundalini
31-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Earlier you said there are no such things as demons, now you're apparently saying there are !
Make up your mind ;)

Should you have viewed the other thread in which I have been debating with you, you will have noticed that I use the term 'dark spirits', not demons. This is just a personal preference as the word demons to me conjures up TV images of a beast with horns and dark wings, breathing fire. 'Dark Spirits' have no such appearance.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Yes, the word "demon" is a bit oldfashioned and melodramatic. Another term Jesus used for them was "unclean spirits" which move in and out of peoples minds like parasites seeking a host..

kundalini
31-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Yes, the word "demon" is a bit oldfashioned and melodramatic. Another term Jesus used for them was "unclean spirits" which move in and out of peoples minds like parasites seeking a host..

Well, that is a first! You actually agreed with something that someone else said. However, can I ask you one question and be aware that I am asking out of curiousity, why do you say that 'unclean spirits' move in and out of peoples minds like parasites, seeking a host?

Kundalini.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 06:51 PM
...why do you say that 'unclean spirits' move in and out of peoples minds like parasites, seeking a host?

Firstly because Jesus said so, and secondly because we only have to monitor what's going on inside our own heads to recognise an entity is trying to gain a foothold there..

kundalini
31-08-2006, 06:59 PM
Firstly because Jesus said so, and secondly because we only have to monitor what's going on inside our own heads to recognise an entity is trying to gain a foothold there..

No, you are wrong.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 07:11 PM
No, you are wrong.

I'm simply telling you what the Bible says, so argue it out with God when you meet him ;)

kundalini
31-08-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm simply telling you what the Bible says, so argue it out with God when you meet him ;)

You exhibit very self-righteous behaviour.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 08:17 PM
You exhibit very self-righteous behaviour

I'm getting bored with this thread mate, so let's just recap and leave it at that -
1 -The ordinary man and woman in the street don't think spirits exist, and they laugh at spiritualists.
2 - But Christians agree with spiritualists that spirits do exist.
3 - However, the Bible warns that spirits can be evil and sly, and warns us not to have anything to do with spriritualism.

lumas
31-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Hi mick in England can i sugest you push the bible to one side just for a while take off your blinkers and open your eyes why dont you read the conversation with God series go on try it or does the bible say do not read other books they are the words of satan. God bless you my friend....

biyu_wolf_77
31-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi mick in England can i sugest you push the bible to one side just for a while take off your blinkers and open your eyes why dont you read the conversation with God series go on try it or does the bible say do not read other books they are the words of satan. God bless you my friend....
yea i agree push the(NOT tryin to offend more thinkin of 1692) "holy book that must depect youre life" to the side open up yourte mind realise that much of it has been altered makin it now false and look outside the little box that has become a life (mines on a comp with net acess so you cant say that fer me) maby readup on acessin youre natural abilities

side note agin not tryin ta insult but youre startin ta remind me of d_redundant (mic is) location not lookin to see thru outhers eyes (fyi owner of mysticalwonders forum i had 4 accounts there could really get back on whenever even tho they tryied to ban me im one wolf that WONT stay down)

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi mick in England can i sugest you push the bible to one side just for a while take off your blinkers and open your eyes ....

Jesus spoke of love and kindness and honour and decency and forgiveness and compassion and peace and self-sacrifice, why would I want to push him aside?

biyu_wolf_77
31-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Jesus spoke of love and kindness and honour and decency and forgiveness and compassion and peace and self-sacrifice, why would I want to push him aside?
cause its been altered many times not as the origonal and did you see the gospel of judias specal on national geographic channel?? i saw some then it got borin anywho it was chosen to stay out of this prised possesion(not tryin ta offend or anythin) of youres if they wanted it pure true the sermons and all would contain EVERYONES version for with many eyes its easyier to see what happened then it is with only 3 or 4 everyones intrepertation is different thats one more reason many versions would be nice

another thing (diggin out a site fer ya--ok found my printed version 10-11 pages) http://www.2012.com.au/PlanetX.html might be a great read for you as it helps one to understand our past better

lumas
31-08-2006, 09:41 PM
your not pushing God aside mick you would be pushing a book to one side its a book mick just a book God is everywhere not just in a book which by the way he did not actually write God bless you my friend...

kundalini
31-08-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm getting bored with this thread mate, so let's just recap and leave it at that -
1 -The ordinary man and woman in the street don't think spirits exist, and they laugh at spiritualists.
2 - But Christians agree with spiritualists that spirits do exist.
3 - However, the Bible warns that spirits can be evil and sly, and warns us not to have anything to do with spriritualism.

1. The 'ordinary' ( what does that mean? ) man and woman in the street do not laugh at spiritualists and many people worldwide are now recognising that there is more to life than just the physical world.

2. Some Christians may agree that spirits exist.

3. Yes, the bible does warn of evil spirits but anyone with any brains would see that they are a literal representation of the deeds that humans are capable of. Oh and why do you think that the bible warns people about spiritualism? Is it because they know that once a person taps into spiritualism, they become more open-minded for I would say that that is true my friend.

lumas
31-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Mick there is no satan, there is no hell and there are no demons. you dont need a bible you dont need a church and you dont need a holy man to preach Gods word to you talk to god yourself and he will talk to you listen to him mick just listen God bless you my friend...

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 11:38 PM
did you see the gospel of judias specal on national geographic channel?

Huh it was just another conspiracy theory :)
Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, then felt guilty,and went and threw the money back at the priests and hung himself.
So where would he find the time to write a gospel?
Ha ha ha :)

Glorymist
31-08-2006, 11:43 PM
Mick - - I just read your very first post - - about exploding suns and all.

I would bet that all Forces will "cross that bridge" when that happens. In the meantime - - there is plenty of work to be done. Reincarnation exists. It is a foundation of these worlds. Believe - - or disbelieve. Makes no difference.Kind of like believing at one time that the world was flat. That didn't make any difference to the actual shape of the globe.

So - - believe as you wish. It will all work out.

Mick in England
31-08-2006, 11:58 PM
Reincarnation exists..

Prove it ;)

BLAIR2BE
01-09-2006, 12:28 AM
:confused:

biyu_wolf_77
01-09-2006, 07:33 AM
Huh it was just another conspiracy theory :)
Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, then felt guilty,and went and threw the money back at the priests and hung himself.
So where would he find the time to write a gospel?
Ha ha ha :)
i said i saw some of it not all so HA!!!!!! and it was ment to happen for without it much of what we know wouldnt be my thoughts are that this would be a much more peacefull place (what if the children of the word made all the decisions what if no one had to fight fer there religion--a song i kinda know hold on ill find artist and title its WORTH the listen even if you dont like country) ok i just went thru 315 songs(crused thru them i know most of the artists and how the songs go) didnt see it but if ya just see those lyrics might help ya some

Mick in England
01-09-2006, 11:20 AM
this would be a much more peacefull place

Which part of this do you think is making the world not peaceful? -
Jesus said -
"Love God and your neighbour, this is the whole law,
Love one another, love your enemies,
bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you,
greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends,
Hungry and you fed me,
Thirsty and you gave me drink,
A stranger and you took me in,
Naked and you clothed me,
ill and you tended me,
In prison and you visited me.
When you did this to others,
you did it to me.
You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, I call you friends.
In my fathers kingdom are many mansions,I'm going on ahead to get them ready for you,then come back to take you there with me"

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/REL-jesus-thorns.jpg

biyu_wolf_77
01-09-2006, 02:42 PM
Which part of this do you think is making the world not peaceful? -
Jesus said -
"Love God and your neighbour, this is the whole law,
Love one another, love your enemies,
bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you,
greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends,
Hungry and you fed me,
Thirsty and you gave me drink,
A stranger and you took me in,
Naked and you clothed me,
ill and you tended me,
In prison and you visited me.
When you did this to others,
you did it to me.
You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, I call you friends.
In my fathers kingdom are many mansions,I'm going on ahead to get them ready for you,then come back to take you there with me"

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/REL-jesus-thorns.jpg
first off the image there was one when i was a freshie that looked like him so i think oive seen his iomage enough times plus this is a predominately christain area so yea

the issue is look at howmany times that "text" has been altered to be used fer purpousasses outher then intended

Glorymist
01-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Mick in England - - if you need more proof than just opening your eyes and looking around - - then you - - as well as MANY others - - are in serious trouble. There are so many examples of the validity of reincarnation it isn't even funny. Kids being able to talk foreign languages, kids being able to describe other areas of the world where they "use" to live, people being able to rattle off numbers of their "internment number" that was branded on their arm in concentration camps, only to find out later that these were valid numbers and were of the people they described. These are all people that are not too literate at all, and do not sit at a computer to pull off a hoax. Many of the kids are so young that they don't even know how to read yet.

But - - as usualy - - people like you need PROOF ! !

Stick that in with - - "proving God" in the first place. There IS no real proof of God. You pick and choose what you wish to believe. You are doing so now.

To ask - - prove it - - is just as senseless as - - disprove it ! !

There are reasons why we do not remember past lives. There are reasons why reincarnation is not blatantly included in the Bible - - other than "He is Eliza, who has been here before." That type of thing.

Nothing spiritual can be proven via physical world means. God - - and reincarnation - - included.

Enjoy your adventure.

:->

Glorymist
01-09-2006, 11:58 PM
And - - Mick - -

You ask for proof on something so intangible as reincarnation ??

Take your statement about being hungry and being fed. Take your statement about being thirsty and being given drink.

Take those statements and tell them to all those that die daily from such lack in their life - - thru no fault of their own - - other than being born into a poor country or one that is ruled by tyrants.

Ask them about God. Ask them about their belief in God. Where is the proof for them ??

Some people like to play with a full deck. Others don't mind a few cards missing. If you do not wish to believe in reincarnation - - kewl ! ! You have mass company.

That changes nothing about the foundation of karma and reincarnation in these worlds.

Unless you wish to demand that the entire principle of reincarnation be dismissed because of your belief.

HeH

DASA
06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
I know you've already given an exemplary explanation on the subject Glorymist, but I thought this clip from the internet might of been of interest here as well :

"The Hindu/Vedic texts such as the Srimad Bhagavatam describe that God in His form of the Primeval 'Maha-Vishnu' lies on the 'causal ocean' and as he exhales, countless numbers of universes are created from the pores in His skin. Then as He inhales, they are brought back into His body and become unmanifest again until the time of His next outward breath. Each breath is equivalent to many billions of years according to our calculation.

The first living being created in each universe is called 'Brahma' and is given the task of creating a diversity of life and environments within that particular universe. According to people's karma from the last universe they are put into appropriate bodies in the new one, anything from being Brahma themselves to being a small ant, and the cycle continues for infinity. More purified souls are given the task of stewardship over the existence in a similar fashion to Brahma, and are known as 'devas' but none have his specific powers.

Maha-Vishnu originates from The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna, whose abode is beyond this material world. It is said that the material universes exist in a small space of an infinite and eternal 'spiritual sky', known as Vaikuntha. The spiritual sky, Vaikuntha, is beyond our material conceptions being filled with eternity, knowledge and bliss. In Vaikuntha it is said that "time is conspicuous by its absence" and thus there is no creation or dissolution. It is not destroyed when the material universes become unmanifest, but stays as it is."

Best Wishes,

Das :smile:

dreamer
06-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Apparently we are in the pause between the out and the in breath, the outbreath ended on 21/12/1998 and the in breath starts again on 21/12/2012.

The 14 in between years correlating to the 14 ages "I am from the 14th age of light" jesus.

OldSage
16-09-2006, 06:46 PM

To answer that question, no. You reincarnate until you have learned all of your life lessons and satisfied your karma and then you can ascend. The birth-death-rebirth cycle will be over for you.

Not all life, or even intelligent life, is confined to Earth. I personally have bits and snatches of memories of past lives, and one of them was not on Earth.

Being reborn as an insect or an animal is technically not reincarnation, but is transmigration. And the only people that I know of who believe in that are the Hindus.

You also commented that Christianity has a 2000 year history. Spirituality goes back much further than that. Jesus studied in Egypt before he began his ministry. And there are records in Tibet of his being there as a student.

Since you are so bible oriented, can you accept the word of Paul when he told the early Christians to "test the spirit?" Would he have said that if all spirits were "dark spirits"?

The ascension of Jesus was not reincarnation. Reincarnation means being born into a new physical body, as a baby.

I am sure that there are other points in this thread that I could dispute, but it is a rather long thread and I did not take notes as I read it, so I will let it go with this.

With Love and Light,
Charles, DSS

tiltjlp
16-09-2006, 07:59 PM
I'd like to nominate Mick in England as the most irritating, narrow-minded, frustrating member here. Why he comes to a spiritual forum and bible-thumps is beyond me. But worst of all, as most self-righteous people, he won't listen to the answers provided him. What gripes me the most is that he touts his opinions as if they are absolute fact. Mick in England, in my opinion, is absolute rubbish. And if he wants proof, just read back over this retched thread I just wasted a half-hour mucking through.

John

Glorymist
16-09-2006, 08:16 PM
OldSage - - good to see you back. I wondered where you went.

kundalini
16-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I'd like to nominate Mick in England as the most irritating, narrow-minded, frustrating member here. Why he comes to a spiritual forum and bible-thumps is beyond me. But worst of all, as most self-righteous people, he won't listen to the answers provided him. What gripes me the most is that he touts his opinions as if they are absolute fact. Mick in England, in my opinion, is absolute rubbish. And if he wants proof, just read back over this retched thread I just wasted a half-hour mucking through.

John

Hi John,

Due to his behaviour and not so much with regards to his beliefs but rather his slanderous behaviour to those of differing sexuality in another thread, Mick_In_England has been banned permanently so far as I know.

You are completely right though that he did present his opinions as fact and I feel that this perhaps contributed to him being banned. Most people on these forums respect other people's beliefs whilst maintaining their own but Mick_In_England instead presented his opinions as if they were absolute fact and in a manner that represented fanaticism and domination.

As you say John, if Mick_In_England had been open-minded enough to at least respect other people's beliefs, then he would not have been banned. Additionally, unlike some members believe, Mick_In_England was banned due to his attitude and not because of religious intolerance on the behalf of other members at this forum.

Kundalini.

Glorymist
16-09-2006, 08:26 PM
kundalini - - with your new position as moderator - - I am going to miss our "exchanges" that we used to get into. They were - - legendary.

Now - - you just won't have the time to promote to such "exchanges."

You will be a fine moderator.

:-> again

kundalini
16-09-2006, 08:44 PM
kundalini - - with your new position as moderator - - I am going to miss our "exchanges" that we used to get into. They were - - legendary.

Now - - you just won't have the time to promote to such "exchanges."

You will be a fine moderator.

:-> again

Lol, do not worry Glorymist! I intend to make time. In fact, if you have the time maybe you should check out the '10 Years To Save The Planet?' thread as I think that the subject is just begining to warm up!

Thanks for your comments, Kundalini.

tiltjlp
17-09-2006, 02:22 AM
Hi John,

Due to his behaviour and not so much with regards to his beliefs but rather his slanderous behaviour to those of differing sexuality in another thread, Mick_In_England has been banned permanently so far as I know.

You are completely right though that he did present his opinions as fact and I feel that this perhaps contributed to him being banned. Most people on these forums respect other people's beliefs whilst maintaining their own but Mick_In_England instead presented his opinions as if they were absolute fact and in a manner that represented fanaticism and domination.

As you say John, if Mick_In_England had been open-minded enough to at least respect other people's beliefs, then he would not have been banned. Additionally, unlike some members believe, Mick_In_England was banned due to his attitude and not because of religious intolerance on the behalf of other members at this forum.

Kundalini.

I had seen he was banned before my comments, I just felt a need to voice my opinion. I didn't see his junk in the other thread, since I'm selective in which threads I read. But I agree his attitude in this thread didn't warrent a ban, merely labeled him a fool.

John

AL
27-09-2006, 01:27 PM
We have a wonderful thread here. It has all the ingredients. Without our fanatical friend Mick it would not be possible. I may have said some of this before and remember, I don't mind being wrong as long as it winds others up.
So we have a guy (Jesus) who, when his name is mentioned causes people to think, oh no, not Jesus again. In this scenario, does J represent the conservative ( I don't mean political) church establishment? Jesus was not Christian, so why is our friend getting so excited? Does that make him a different type of Christian from the mainstream?
The Queen's 80th birthday at St Paul's in London, they panned to the inner ceiling of the dome. This mural must be the ugliest depressed ill J I have ever seen. Whoever commissioned this must dislike or fear Jesus, an individual who has been paraded for century's nailed to a piece of wood.
During this ceremony, a minister while reading spat the name Jesus out, while saying the name Christ lovingly. For who's benefit?
Did Jesus pop their balloon or something? They really seem to fear this guy. A rebel, a radical, a SPIRITUAL revolutionary, yet, when someone mentions the name Jesus, there is a tendency for us to react against the establishment, who themselves appear to hate him. There is something which does not quite stack up here. Are all these people in churches really in support of revolution then? Perhaps they are in support of revolution in J's time, but not at this time because we are more civilised now.(oh yeah?) Or is it that, we have technology, therefore, we are more advanced which means morally also? Blinded by science. Moral values are based on the natural virtues within the human soul and their expression in action through a body.
Has Jesus then been used to scare the masses into submission in case they decide enough is enough and revolt? Where is Jesus when you need him. Probably trying to break through the layers of lie upon lie upon onion layer of illusions and half baked fabricated truths that no one would recognise that one anyway. Words are not enough, and so it will be that other means may be used. Means which are beyond the means of those in authority.
Spirituality/ religion and royalty and their relationship were rightly mentioned. We have to assume that Jesus was an exception to this harmonious relationship. Is it because Jesus wanted his kingdom back from those he saw as high-jacking infiltrators. It seems rather extreme for someone who was on the end of some powerful spiritual experiences. So was it Gods will also? An interesting combination. A king who also has the spiritual powers, some role.
(and Mick, just because your national football team are gash, don't take it out on others. Ho ho.)

Gardapthia
10-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Reincarnating is a choice of free will, so is therfore entirely up to the soul whether it does so or not.

tiltjlp
10-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Reincarnating is a choice of free will, so is therfore entirely up to the soul whether it does so or not.

Well, I think you'll be surprised then, when you eventually recall a past life ever after you "decided" not to be reincarnated.

John

Gardapthia
10-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, I think you'll be surprised then, when you eventually recall a past life ever after you "decided" not to be reincarnated.

John

Yeah, well there is a difference in what your conscious says and what your soul says. You can consciously tell yourself your not going to, but that your conscious doesn't necessarily speak for your soul. At this point in time, my soul has no plans to stop reincarnating, or even scaling back to living one life at a time for that matter. There is too much work left to accomplish in this world and the war has not yet been won.

tiltjlp
11-05-2007, 05:37 AM
Yeah, well there is a difference in what your conscious says and what your soul says. You can consciously tell yourself your not going to, but that your conscious doesn't necessarily speak for your soul. At this point in time, my soul has no plans to stop reincarnating, or even scaling back to living one life at a time for that matter. There is too much work left to accomplish in this world and the war has not yet been won.

Well now, I personally don't think we do live more than one life at a time, but who knows for sure. However, rather than a war to be won, I feel there is peace to be claimed.

John