PDA

View Full Version : Your plant can read your mind and recognize people...

Gauss
20-12-2010, 10:32 AM
From Zhuan Falun(also confirmed by peer reviewed science articles):

For instance, there is a person in America who is specialized in electronic studies and teaches others how to use lie detectors. One day, an idea suddenly hit him. He put both ends of a lie detector to a dragon pot plant and poured water to its root. He then found that the lie detector’s electronic pen had quickly drawn a curve. This curve was identical to that drawn when the human brain produces a brief second of excitement or happiness. At that moment, he was shocked. How could a plant have feelings? He almost wanted to yell in the streets: "Plants have feelings!" Enlightened by this occurrence, he continued to do research in this area and conducted many experiments.
One time he placed two plants together and asked his student to stomp one plant to death in front of the other plant. Then he took the other plant into a room and connected it to a lie detector. He asked five of his students to enter the room in turn from the outside. The plant had no reactions when the first four students entered the room. When the fifth student—who had ruined the plant—came into the room, before he even walked up to the plant, the electronic pen quickly drew a curve that only appears when a person is frightened. He was really shocked! This occurrence implies a very important issue: We have always believed that a human being is a high-level life with sensory functions that can distinguish things and a brain that can analyze things. How can plants distinguish things? Doesn’t this indicate that they have sensory organs as well? In the past, if someone said that plants had sensory organs, thinking minds, feelings, and could recognize people, this person would have been called superstitious. In addition to these, plants seem to have surpassed our people today in certain regards.
One day he connected a lie detector to a plant and wondered: "What kind of experiment should I do? Let me burn its leaves with fire and see how it reacts." With this thought—even before the leaves were burned—the electronic pen quickly drew a curve the same as that created only when someone cries for help. This super sensory function was in the past called mind reading; it is a latent human function and an innate ability. Yet all of humankind is corrupted today. To regain them, you must practice cultivation from the start and return to your original, true self or to your original nature. Yet the plant has them, and it knows what is on your mind. It sounds quite inconceivable, but it was an actual scientific experiment. He has conducted different experiments, including testing the capability of long-distance remote controls. Upon publication, his papers caused quite a stir throughout the world.
Botanists in different countries including those in our country have begun their research in this field, and it is no longer considered something superstitious. The other day I said that what our humankind today has experienced, invented, and discovered is sufficient to change our present textbooks. Due to the influence of conventional mentalities, however, people are reluctant to acknowledge them. Nobody is systematically organizing these things, either.

Some web links:[/URL]

[URL="http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.hindu.com%25252F seta%25252F2004%25252F04%25252F22%25252Fstories%25 252F2004042200331600.htm"]http://www.hindu.com/seta/2004/04/22/stories/2004042200331600.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsci enceray.com%252Fbiology%252Fbotany%252Fdo-plants-have-feelings%252F)

Zhuan Falun, the book:

Asrais
20-12-2010, 10:45 AM
How very odd that you should post this today - I was just watching the programme "wierd or what" with William Shatner and they were discussing the very same thing.

It has got me worried about what I'm gonna do when it comes time to prune my garden, I don't want to hurt my poor plants o_0

Silver
20-12-2010, 12:06 PM
I guess you'll have to start thinking/talking to your plants, about why you're doing it?

Gauss
20-12-2010, 12:20 PM
How very odd that you should post this today - I was just watching the programme "wierd or what" with William Shatner and they were discussing the very same thing.

It has got me worried about what I'm gonna do when it comes time to prune my garden, I don't want to hurt my poor plants o_0
I find this article too amusing when I encounter atheists/materialists.

When I show these people how a plant can think, see and read your mind without any sensory organs they simply have no way of responding. They just drop out of all threads when these articles come up...

The plant is thinking and seeing with his main spirit and hence it is all true what he sees(mankind lives in delusion). And the plant can not accumulate black karma since he is just a plant...

earthprowler
20-12-2010, 01:49 PM
my daughter brought home one of those dinky morning glories they get in first grade, barely a sprout, you only knew what she was by what it said on the stick in the dirt. i sat her in my window above the sink so she would get good sun and I would remember to water her (since when the kids first bring them home they are really into them so you can't kill them,lol). Well I made sure to water her and started talking to her all the time, I would even stroke her leaves and tell her how pretty she was. WOW....she responded by exploding into a huge gorgeous flower, and then more and more. My family of course though i was nuts for "talking" to a flower. I had to repot her several times before someone thoughtlessly knocked her into the sink when it was full of water and that was it. I also named her Glory. We had a cactus for three years that came as a sprout that i did the same thing with. He got so big he was in a floor stand because I had to have a big enough one for him.

star-child
20-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks for sharing that, a very interesting read. I have always felt quite close to plants, especially aloe vera plants. I often pick their stalks and apply the gel to my skin, now I would feel quite guilty about doing it! I found that when the tension and arguments in my household started to become less and less, my aloe vera plants started producing many new tiny shoots when before they didn't do it very often.

God-Like
20-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi Guy's

I have had a particular yucca plant for over 10 years and I often give It some healing - especially through the winter months.

Sounds kinda crazy but I was making some toast the other day, and I swear It was calling out for some healing he he..

I have had a few Instance with my crystals as well. I know that they are not on our level so to speak, but can they communicate and express on some level..

I would say yes.. but we probably miss the signals much of the time..

x daz x

Kapitan_Prien
20-12-2010, 03:30 PM
That's in one of my plant books...I thought it was really interesting and I've come to the conclusion (pretty much) that that 'plant sentience' is the 'soul' of the earth.

star-child
20-12-2010, 05:44 PM
Sounds kinda crazy but I was making some toast the other day, and I swear It was calling out for some healing he he..

I have heard people say that trees have spoken to them before so I wouldn't be surprised if it was calling to you!

Asrais
21-12-2010, 02:30 AM
I guess you'll have to start thinking/talking to your plants, about why you're doing it?

I think your right. I do tend to talk to my plants anyway - I walk around my garden talking to them and stroking them. Its only one crazy step further to explain why they need a haircut! I'm sure my neighbours already think I'm nuts lol.
Now that I think about it, the plants I consider my favorites and spend more time touching and tending to are the biggest/ healthiest.

Silver
21-12-2010, 02:35 AM
I think your right. I do tend to talk to my plants anyway - I walk around my garden talking to them and stroking them. Its only one crazy step further to explain why they need a haircut! I'm sure my neighbours already think I'm nuts lol.
Now that I think about it, the plants I consider my favorites and spend more time touching and tending to are the biggest/ healthiest.

It's hilarious and profound at the same time~

Asrais
21-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Well, I do my best!

MYFIGO
21-12-2010, 03:06 AM
I have a favorite tree that I can see from my desk. I "think" to it and it does send me messages by extending its energy aura in response to questions. When I say "hello" and "how are you" the ring is about 1 foot or so out from the tree.

One day though I wondered if babies could see auras... and the tree responded by sending its energy aura about 15 feet out from it! I laughed out loud when I saw it.

I also found I could obtain healing energy from my trees. I asked for healing energy for a sore throat and a hummingbird appeared in front of the glass door and hovered there for at least a minute. Then it flew away and went directly to my tree. I looked up humming birds and they are power animals noted for healing in small places.

Communicating with trees is much like mind reading. I think my question and see a response.. or even hear a verbal response much faster than I could come up with it.

God-Like
21-12-2010, 08:27 AM
I have heard people say that trees have spoken to them before so I wouldn't be surprised if it was calling to you!
Hi star-child

Ha ha - don't get me started on trees lol.

I am a regular tree hugger :icon_eek:

I remember going back to a particular tree In a field of many acres. I think It was a silver birch, I don't have enough time to hug them all as there are hundreds of them.

It was a few years I would say since I had connected with this tree, I just opened myself up to the tree and started to give healing when I got such thoughts / feelings that the tree remembered me lol. I am sure It was a communication on some level..

I didn't have that feeling with the others.. Perhaps the silver birch liked me more than the others.. he he

x daz x

Sangress
21-12-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm a tree hugger. :p

I've learned some very interesting things from plants and trees.

About a month ago I lost my keys and the front lawn showed me flashes of where they had dropped near the fence.

I'm way too far gone to care whether its weird or crazy or not, but it still startled me and I thanked it/them.

Probably why my lawn likes to grow so darn fast now. Lol.

Westleigh
21-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Oooh, yes.

When I began developing my spiritual abilities I was completely bewildered to find myself having communicative experiences with plants. It came completely out of left field one day when I found myself having a conversation with a tree (and like the others who posted about this, I feel completely dotty just trying to explain the concept of having a conversation with a tree!). Since discovering what they really are I have gone from having no interest in plant life to being a very keen gardener. They are absolutely incredible creatures.

Anyone interested in this subject should track down the book or documentary "The Secret Life of Plants". Plants are so different to other forms of life on this planet that I think most human beings just cannot get their heads around the way they work. They interact with the world so very slowly that we cannot perceive it happening, but they do forage and feel about them, react to things going on in their environment, and they communicate with us too - I think people who seem to have a way with plants are actually the ones who are most clearly hearing the plants trying explain to them what they need, even though they aren't consciously aware of it.

Being less engaged with the physical world than we are, they are also very spiritual creatures. They do love to establish relationships with humans and it must be frustrating for them that's it's so difficult to communicate telepathically with us. Some plants are highly intelligent and more than a match for the human mind (trees particularly) - others seem have more of an animal level of intelligence. They do really love to be touched - like the experiments showing they enjoy music and being spoken to, there have also been experiments showing that plants grow better when they are lovingly stroked and touched. Well cared-for plants very honestly love us as much as our pets or friends do.

I would also like to reassure the gardener who posted earlier that plants do not mind pruning! They can see your intention in what you are doing. They know you are helping them and are quite grateful about it. :hug2: Think of it as giving them a haircut.