PDA

View Full Version : How does "soul exchange" work?

Westleigh
14-12-2010, 11:07 PM
This is not a phenomenon I've come across before, and I would like to understand it.

The way I understand it, the relationship between our higher self (soul) and our conscious minds is a little like the relationship of a driver to a car. Logically, I can understand the idea of one driver getting out and another getting in. I also understand the idea of soul merging and have experienced that.

I suppose what I'm struggling with is the fact that if our soul leaves the body completely and is replaced by another, then everything that lies behind the conscious thoughts of that body alters, and they are now a completely different person. Only a completely different person using the same brain to think with. The soul that initially inhabited the body has presumably "died" and moved back to the spirit world. I've always imagined a soul is irrevocably tied to a body for the duration of its existence, so trying to imagine how the conscious human mind perceives this change or assimilates it is quite mind-boggling and I can't quite get my head around it, nor can I imagine the ramifications this would have on the person's life and relationships.

I suppose I just want to ask: what does this mean, and how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?

Kapitan_Prien
28-12-2010, 12:39 AM
I guess I can reply to this...

What do you mean about 'what does this mean'?

And as far as how big of an emotional and physical effect it can have can be evidenced by the posts I have in other threads.

Westleigh
09-01-2011, 11:31 PM
I suppose all I was asking for, in a long-winded way, was feedback from others regarding what a soul exchange actually is and how it feels, and its potential effect on the life of a person.

What I really want to understand is the mechanics of it, but I suppose given that we don't really know the mechanics of how a soul affixes itself to a body in the first place, that's not a reasonable question to ask. :smile:

Rah nam
10-01-2011, 01:44 AM
This is not a phenomenon I've come across before, and I would like to understand it.

The way I understand it, the relationship between our higher self (soul) and our conscious minds is a little like the relationship of a driver to a car. Logically, I can understand the idea of one driver getting out and another getting in. I also understand the idea of soul merging and have experienced that.

I suppose what I'm struggling with is the fact that if our soul leaves the body completely and is replaced by another, then everything that lies behind the conscious thoughts of that body alters, and they are now a completely different person. Only a completely different person using the same brain to think with. The soul that initially inhabited the body has presumably "died" and moved back to the spirit world. I've always imagined a soul is irrevocably tied to a body for the duration of its existence, so trying to imagine how the conscious human mind perceives this change or assimilates it is quite mind-boggling and I can't quite get my head around it, nor can I imagine the ramifications this would have on the person's life and relationships.

I suppose I just want to ask: what does this mean, and how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?

I can not say I ever experienced what is called a walk in/soul exchange.
Those I am connected to or part of, would not use the walk in procedure.
I assume walk in and soul exchange are meant to be the same, even so the soul is never near the body. What is connected to the body is the entity or part of it, via spirit.
If you had a soul merger, and according to my information you had, it should be simple to get detailed information on all procedures in relation to this game board.
The way I understand it at this point, walk ins are prearranged and take a close to death situation for the original entity to disconnect.
The entity walking in, is well aware of all characteristics of the body/mind system it enters and will change aspects it needs to change.
Since the walking in entity is usually highly evolved, and emotionally stable, it will make it's changes very quiet, and over time.

Sangress
10-01-2011, 02:12 AM
how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?
Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.

Neville
10-01-2011, 09:46 AM
The concept that is supported that a soul can be exchanged during a physical incarnation is , if I am honest, a little difficult for me to grasp fully.

I know that most have a personal story of an encounter with destiny or fate in their lives that removes them from what they thought was going to be their life's course. and places them on an entirely different lifes course.

This can be very single traumatic life changing event on one hand or a very fortunate event on the other, but the outcome is the same, your life is irrevocably de railed from the course it seemed to be set upon. Your Path has changed permanently afterwards.

Is this type of thing what some people are calling a soul exchange ?

I am very interested to learn more of this phenomena.

Neville

Squatchit
10-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.

Hiya Sangress

Just curious - what is the reason for doing it?

Cheers

Squatch

Neville
10-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Sangress,

Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

That is quiet something, If I am to understand correctly, You go to bed at night in your home with your family, and wake up some place else in a different life and body ??

Neville
10-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Admin and Staff, could you please merge this thread and,

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9159

Thankyou :)

Smiler
10-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Neville Hi

I would not worry my friend dont see it happening to you! A soul exchange is when pre -birth it is organnised that ..
one soul will stay for a set period of time ( for varying reasons ) and at a certain age another will take over! ( for varying reasons)
Its quite rare .. Normally first soul had a near death experience for this to take place, please note NDE are not all soul exchanges , just to make that clear!

Hope that helps .
It is interesting especially if you ever see it..As I said its rare !

Respectfully
Love and light
:)

Sangress
10-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Just curious - what is the reason for doing it?

In my case, usually to avoid an early death.

But in some circumstances it was arranged beforehand.

Sangress
10-01-2011, 10:16 AM
It can happen for many reasons. The whole "wake up" version is rare and spontaneous as far as I know.

Topaz
10-01-2011, 10:19 AM
So what happens to the other Soul who leaves the body ?

Sangress
10-01-2011, 10:22 AM
They either switch bodies, stay within the body and have a lot of inner conflict going on, or they stay around in spirit, or pass over.

There are probably other alternatives that I can't pick off the top of my head.

Oh, almost forgot merging or blending souls...but I've only seen that between two people who are in separate bodies (soulmates usually) rather than two people in the same body.

Then again, people can blend their souls with spirits, so why not another person without a body? It's more than possible in my opinion.

Smiler
10-01-2011, 10:24 AM
I have had a doctor ask about a patient that was clearly a total swap .. and I have seen a boy changed completely after drowning.. The soul introduced itself to me clearly, verbally and externally by name and said name of other boy and what was happening ( it was not a little voice either).. A shock at time as I knew the boy before hand!
Its not something people are comfortable with .. which is understandable why it is not spoken about.

Blessings

Sangress
10-01-2011, 10:29 AM
I think it should be spoken about more often. Less fear and more understanding or preparation for such things would be beneficial for everyone.

I think half the reasons people don't deal well, other than the obvious social and lifestyle changes, is because a lot of people are uneducated about what to expect or how to go about a soul exchange.

If its done in a way that isn't really natural complications can occur like parts of someones body being stuck in someone else, parts of a personality being "spliced," memories getting mixed up....etc

Smiler
10-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Sangress

Hi I think many would grieve etc if they knew.. thinking they have lost some-one .. and it would greatly affect ...in many ways those that deeply love the person on a human level.

So maybe thats one of many reasons it is rare to see or know
...and of one many reasons ..
why it is not spoken about ...
think of possible impacts on all the living people around that soul ..maybe they would not learn what was pre-planned before birth?

We are human .. Yes we are souls
But fact remains those of us on earth are here for a reason , be it what it may.

with kindness
love and light to you

Squatchit
10-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Hiya Sangress

Thank you for responding. :smile:

Aha! Evading the grim reaper! :tongue:

Do you ever wonder about your old body(ies) and try to find them...or is it like moving house - once in the new place you hardly ever think about the old one?

Does this mean that the soul you swapped with leaves earth because whilst you were evading death, they were wanting it and so entered a physical body they knew was close to death?

But in some circumstances it was arranged beforehand.
There must have been a reason beforehand too, no?

Squatch

norseman
10-01-2011, 04:34 PM
See what you make of this. About ten years ago, I had a quadruple heart by-pass operation which involved being "dead" for several hours, maintained by a heart-lung machine, while the "plumbers" re-arranged the piping.
I came out of that with a different personality according to family. I left my profession in industry, signed up as a mature student in university, and began my spiritual life wandering the moors, teaching part-time in the university to make ends meet.
The twist is that this operation happened on my birthday - so I have been "born" twice on the same day. Different soul ? - you tell me.

Neville
10-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Smiler writes,

I would not worry my friend dont see it happening to you! A soul exchange is when pre -birth it is organnised that ..
one soul will stay for a set period of time ( for varying reasons ) and at a certain age another will take over! ( for varying reasons)
Its quite rare .. Normally first soul had a near death experience for this to take place, please note NDE are not all soul exchanges , just to make that clear!
Hope that helps .
It is interesting especially if you ever see it..As I said its rare !

I am beginning to get the impression that these event's, if not contracted can take place at times when life is threatened in some way or indeed actually end life scenario's such as drowning, heart failure The chances seem to be that on successful resucitation a different or changed person emerges.

Possibly after a traumatic event, you are not the same person, I am sure many of us relate to that.

Is this what you are calling a soul exchange, or is it much more significant than this?

Smiler writes,

I have had a doctor ask about a patient that was clearly a total swap .. and I have seen a boy changed completely after drowning.. The soul introduced itself to me clearly, verbally and externally by name and said name of other boy and what was happening ( it was not a little voice either).. A shock at time as I knew the boy before hand!
Its not something people are comfortable with .. which is understandable why it is not spoken about.
Blessings

This has a strong resonance with what norseman writes here,

norseman writes,

See what you make of this. About ten years ago, I had a quadruple heart by-pass operation which involved being "dead" for several hours, maintained by a heart-lung machine, while the "plumbers" re-arranged the piping.
I came out of that with a different personality according to family. I left my profession in industry, signed up as a mature student in university, and began my spiritual life wandering the moors, teaching part-time in the university to make ends meet.
The twist is that this operation happened on my birthday - so I have been "born" twice on the same day. Different soul ? - you tell me.

Sangress writes,

So we get to see a glimpse of the reasons for soul exchange,

Sangress writes,

I think it should be spoken about more often. Less fear and more understanding or preparation for such things would be beneficial for everyone.
I think half the reasons people don't deal well, other than the obvious social and lifestyle changes, is because a lot of people are uneducated about what to expect or how to go about a soul exchange.
If its done in a way that isn't really natural complications can occur like parts of someones body being stuck in someone else, parts of a personality being "spliced," memories getting mixed up....etc

I do agree, hence all my questions.

Westleigh
10-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Thank you to everyone who has shared their experience. Like Neville, this is something I'm very curious about. I have experienced soulmate soul blending with someone in the spirit world, but I don't feel that that is a particularly linked phenomenon (unless the walk-in merges with the existing soul). This seems very different.

Now that it's mentioned here, I have heard stories about traumatic events leading to complete personality changes, or people developing habits or speech patterns they never had before (I read an article recently about a British woman who went into a coma and came out of it with a French accent). If it occurs because a body is about to die and the soul wants to continue living, would this be because the soul has some sort of unfinished or urgent business on Earth? I'm wondering why that soul would not choose to reincarnate in the usual way instead. It's also interesting to imagine a soul jumping in halfway through a life experience, instead of going through childhood first.

As for it being a more well-known phenomenon - well, I think the vast majority of people just wouldn't be able to get their heads around the idea. Most people see the body as being the person even if they have some level of belief in a soul and cannot concieve of a self seperate from or residing within it.

Sangress, it sounds like your experiences have been traumatic. Thank you for explaining them, and I hope you don't mind the questions. It sounds like you have done this multiple times - has this been over several lifetimes? It seems that it would be unusual for one person to experience so many of them (at least I have the impression that this is a rare phenomenon which would be considered a solution only in unusual circumstances). Were the exchanges your own choice because it is a solution you are accustomed to?

Sangress
10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Do you ever wonder about your old body(ies) and try to find them...or is it like moving house - once in the new place you hardly ever think about the old one?

Does this mean that the soul you swapped with leaves earth because whilst you were evading death, they were wanting it and so entered a physical body they knew was close to death?
Depends if you wanted the physical body in the first place. And whether the "switch" is willing and deliberate is another matter too.

I wanted to get my body back one time, I had actually been (excuse the language) screwed over when someone dragged me out when they were at the point of death. I died in their body.

Being ignorant and angry, I went for revenge and did the same back to him. To be specific, I took someones body who was very close to him, his wife, and ensured that "I" would die via suicide, then I stepped out of the body and pulled him into it. I am not proud of doing such a thing, it was beyond his own cruelty, but I was very upset and during that life (as with most of my lives) I was not what you may call an honest citizen. I know that is no excuse, but it is worth an explanation.

Unfortunately, switching to a vacant body was too difficult of me to do. I moved into my own body after he had left, I was too late, my body was dead. I never got my body back.

I later tried to find his wife's soul, to apologize and beg for forgiveness and help her. I never had any luck with that, she was nowhere to be found.

Soul Exchanges are each a fairly unique case, you'll find that the motives and reasons for them change according to how it happened, when it happened, who it happened too and what happened before the exchange.

It sounds like you have done this multiple times - has this been over several lifetimes? It seems that it would be unusual for one person to experience so many of them (at least I have the impression that this is a rare phenomenon which would be considered a solution only in unusual circumstances). Were the exchanges your own choice because it is a solution you are accustomed to?

I don't mind the questions. You don't get a chance to speak of these things often. This could help a lot of people at some point in their lives.

I've done it 22 times. Not in a row, of course. This is over about a hundred lifetimes (I tend to loose count though because after a while lives tend to blend into one another, so it's only a vague guess.)

8 of my soul exchanges were by choice. 6 were by accident. the rest were enforced upon me against my will in different ways and for numerous reasons.

As for why I've had it happen so many times. I suppose all I can say is that I have either very bad luck, or very good luck.

Neville
10-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Hello Sangress,

I am taking this question from my post at the end of the last page to get your personal view in this respect;

Possibly after a traumatic event, you are not the same person, I am sure many of us relate to that.

Is this what you are calling a soul exchange, or is it much more significant than this?

Many thanks for continuing to help further understanding in this .

Sangress
10-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Oh, I must have missed that one. My apologies.

I think that it can be both or one or the other.

I've had many traumatic events in this life and my personality itself has been altered before as an effect (voice, accent, behavior...etc) or defense against the trauma itself.

In my experience, I blame reliving past lives in quick succession at the point of death for the changes experienced afterward.

Otherwise it could be explained through brain damage, which is not detectable in any scans I have had.

In my opinion, a soul exchange is very different in comparison to a soul alteration formed at the point of near-death. A true Soul exchange is far more significant.

This is only my opinion though, others would say differently.

Neville
10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Thank you for sharing yout views and experiences in this respect Sangress they are of much assistance in furthering understanding.

Sangress
10-01-2011, 10:46 PM
No problem.

It would be a bit selfish on my part not to say anything about it and in sharing this I'm further breaking my old mistrustful and secretive habits.

So, I should be thanking the people who have become interested and brought the subject into the light so it can be discussed openly.

Squatchit
10-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Hiya Sangress

Thank you so much for sharing - it really is appreciated. :smile:

I wanted to get my body back one time, I had actually been (excuse the language) screwed over when someone dragged me out when they were at the point of death. I died in their body.

Being ignorant and angry, I went for revenge and did the same back to him. To be specific, I took someones body who was very close to him, his wife, and ensured that "I" would die via suicide, then I stepped out of the body and pulled him into it. I am not proud of doing such a thing, it was beyond his own cruelty, but I was very upset and during that life (as with most of my lives) I was not what you may call an honest citizen. I know that is no excuse, but it is worth an explanation.

Unfortunately, switching to a vacant body was too difficult of me to do. I moved into my own body after he had left, I was too late, my body was dead. I never got my body back.

I later tried to find his wife's soul, to apologize and beg for forgiveness and help her. I never had any luck with that, she was nowhere to be found.

Soul Exchanges are each a fairly unique case, you'll find that the motives and reasons for them change according to how it happened, when it happened, who it happened too and what happened before the exchange.
I need to digest this, it's quite unusual. :hug:

Sangress
10-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Playing body-swap and a man bleeding to death in his own wife's body?

Yeh, unusual is one way to put it.

I'm open for more questions. I know I seem pretty...standoffish or bitter, but I'm fine to answer anything, so don't hesitate if anyone has any queries that I might be able to help them figuring out.

Smiler
11-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Dear Norseman .. may I ask did you come out with a total 100 percent different personality.. on all levels .. emotional, spiritual, physical, mental ( of mind) sexual?

With Kind regards

Smiler
11-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Dear Sangress

I always appreciate your perspective and your sharing.. as we all have our own ay!

Blessings to you

Neville
11-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Is it the will of the soul in the dying or dead person to leap into the next suitable host and in so doing manhandle that soul out of that body?

norseman
11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Dear Norseman .. may I ask did you come out with a total 100 percent different personality.. on all levels .. emotional, spiritual, physical, mental ( of mind) sexual?

With Kind regards
Smiler, I can say that, prior to this, I was a Chemical Engineer only interested in the hard, practical, scientific universe. I would not have been seen dead in a place like this [ SF ]. I was probably a real pain in the a... Afterwards, this purely physical word was no longer enough, the emotional/spiritual template had changed. I sought solitude away from everyone, just roaming the moors and Dales. My whole life revolved around this [ still does ]. The final part of the transformation was an order from Mother Earth [ real bully that woman :D] to get my hands dirty on her behalf in conservation work. I have dedicated myself to this service and have absolutely no problem in that. So, practical scientist to "green mystic" in one fell swoop. Hence, the Cunning Folk path.
[ I have been jokingly called a Gaian Monk ! :D]

Westleigh
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Thank you, Sangress. Not really a related question, but do you mind if I ask how you have such clear memories of your previous lifetimes? (I know quite a lot about mine through questioning my guides, but I must confess that, while they make perfect sense, I don't really have memories of the things they show me).

I am also curious about personality changes. So far as I can gather, some of our personality is determined by the soul, and some of it by the body host (which is why we can have a number of different personalities in our different lifetimes). I imagine that experiences growing up in a certain environment and around certain people would also affect our personalities and life goals greatly, but that aspect is eliminated in a soul exchange.

For those of you who know you have experienced this, has your new body given you new preferences, likes or dislikes, or emotions, as well as you bringing new characteristics to the new body? Do you pick up aspects of the body and/or previous inhabitant such as their memories and past experiences? Do you feel more that you are a person with a new, different soul, or a person with a new, different body? With regard to the latter, different people seem to perceive the experience in slightly different ways and that difference is interesting too.

I'm sorry for all the questions!

Smiler
12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Dear Norseman

I have a theory beside soul exchanges .. I believe personally this is also true.
So am just sharing it okay.
I think a person can have a near death experience..Go home ( to light ) and collect more energy of the self ..therefore the soul has not changed but awakened.

Its late in Australia Im off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep.
Hope I wrote that clearly!
And hey the earth needs good people :)

Kapitan_Prien
12-01-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm 'late' in responding back...but noticed what Sangress said:

Quite a bit there that I can relate to...I guess I lucked out a bit with a number of things though. My body isn't too much different as far as how I look (hair, eye colors, face, etc.) and height...weight is something I'm working on.

I like how you brought up the guilt part of it...that's something I don't often talk about...but yep...been through that too and still deal with it to some extent...which is ridiculous actually because I shouldn't feel in the least bit guilty (what should I feel that way for?).

I have yet to meet anyone that I was close to from back then...be it my wife, or the woman I had met in my youth...

Sangress
13-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Is it the will of the soul in the dying or dead person to leap into the next suitable host and in so doing manhandle that soul out of that body?
It could be. Depends on the persons motive and whether it's planned and done with consent. Also, a persons willpower and strength can overpower another whose trying to manhandle them...so each situation can change from one moment to the next.

Not really a related question, but do you mind if I ask how you have such clear memories of your previous lifetimes?
In this lifetime I would put a lot of the ease of access to memories to the fact that as a child my mind was literally "broken" via countless forms of severe and life-threatening abuse/natural disasters.

I am almost sure that my mind adapted a pattern of coping mechanisms that included relying on past life memories to endure and cope with abuse. I still have flashbacks of my past lives on a regular basis and have regressed through many lives in order from death to birth since I was 13 years of age. I have a long way to go still.

For those of you who know you have experienced this, has your new body given you new preferences, likes or dislikes, or emotions, as well as you bringing new characteristics to the new body?

Yes.

Do you pick up aspects of the body and/or previous inhabitant such as their memories and past experiences?
If there is a clear cut connection between the mind of the previous "owner" of the body, yes. Often such a bond fades or is deliberately broken to ease the pain of such a harsh transition.

o you feel more that you are a person with a new, different soul, or a person with a new, different body?
Different body, same soul, with extra/altered experiences of the world.

I'm sorry for all the questions!
Don't be.

I like how you brought up the guilt part of it...that's something I don't often talk about...but yep...been through that too and still deal with it to some extent...which is ridiculous actually because I shouldn't feel in the least bit guilty (what should I feel that way for?).
Guilt is inescapable in many things relating to this topic. It's human nature to feel guilty about things that may seem obviously illogical and ridiculous. It enables us to bring attention to misgivings about things that we may have been previously unaware of, things that are deep and possibly related to this sense of guilt.

I have yet to meet anyone that I was close to from back then...be it my wife, or the woman I had met in my youth...
Do you plan to eventually, even if they are the children of those you once knew?
I find meeting them again can be humbling as long as it's not too soon after the trauma of the "switch" and also after one has come to terms of with most of the misgivings...etc related to the switch as well.

Kapitan_Prien
15-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Sangress: Do you plan to eventually, even if they are the children of those you once knew?

I find meeting them again can be humbling as long as it's not too soon after the trauma of the "switch" and also after one has come to terms of with most of the misgivings...etc related to the switch as well.

Well they'd probably be 'dead' by now as our first child was born in 1938 and our second in 1940. I'm also experiencing some 'new' reconnections to the young lady I met after the Hamburg was damaged in a storm off the coast of Ireland.

Not too long ago - some time last week, I was given this aluminum bracelet that has an engraving of the famous passenger ship 'Bremen' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Bremen_%281929%29) on it, along with the word 'BREMER HAVEN'. This was made during 'my time' (either the 1930's or 40's) and was brought to the U.S. by an American soldier. It is rather significant because it was in Bremerhaven where we (the crew of the Hamburg) were taken and where I met the young lady whom I had a relationship with.

So it is this relationship that I am reconnecting to...I don't remember her name, but I remember that we were deeply in love with each other...all this just started this month so I do not know where it will take me...

Sangress
19-01-2011, 07:13 AM
It's good that your re-connecting with your past.

Let us know how it goes if you like, I'm certainly interested in what you discover.

Kapitan_Prien
20-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Yes - but it's been going on since the soul exchange happened. I've been trying to cut down what I had on my site to strictly dreams, visions/flashbacks, and things that happened in the physical...and organize them according to year and then months within that year.

I'm only focusing on my current identity and nothing else.

Right now I'm in the midst of some major overhaul with the physical - because I no longer have an interest in 'vintage living' with the Art Deco stuff...I'm going to try to sell the items and get things that match with what I currently like...and in the process simplify my life more as well. In addition to that, doing the French style decorating gives me more flexibility with things as well.

Baldr44
20-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Yes - but it's been going on since the soul exchange happened. I've been trying to cut down what I had on my site to strictly dreams, visions/flashbacks, and things that happened in the physical...and organize them according to year and then months within that year.

I'm only focusing on my current identity and nothing else.

Right now I'm in the midst of some major overhaul with the physical - because I no longer have an interest in 'vintage living' with the Art Deco stuff...I'm going to try to sell the items and get things that match with what I currently like...and in the process simplify my life more as well. In addition to that, doing the French style decorating gives me more flexibility with things as well.

I would like to add a new dimension to this thread; The soul never goes away, the same soul lives on and on regardless of how many experiences it might have. A new embryo has no soul, it isn't until an existing soul has decided to merge with the newly developing child that the child has a soul. I prefer to use the term consciousness but for the sake of understanding, there isn't a soul exchange. We take with us in the soul or subconscious mind all of the data that has been accumulated, so while it may be a new birth, the soul could be very old. We reincarnate by choice and we set up that incarnation from before its inception. We decide who will be the parents, brothers and sisters etc. These are chosen from amoung our spirit group.

I could be mistaken but it seems that this thread assumes that souls are exchanged and that many different souls have been in one body?. We are individual units of consciousness which are connected to form a collective consciousness. Each individual unit choses to incarnate over and over. When one sheds the cloak of the human form, it returns to the realm from which it resonates with. At that point the soul/consciousness has an opportunity to review its past incarnation to determine if or if not the goals that were made prior to its existence were accomplished. There is no punishment only the opportunity to incarnate again. There is also the point that we are multidimensional and have the ability to exist in many other planes of existence at the same time. Thats why it can seem confusing if one is finely tuned to the other experiences that are simultaneously occuring.

While it is possible to have a simultanious earthly existence it is unlikly as the psyche could be damaged by running into yourself while at the supermarket. This simutanious earthly existence has occured but usually separeted by great distances.

Not all conscious forms chose to be on earth. There are infinite numbers of other realties to chose from. Some chose not to be in any other form but remain in formless form, or remain in the mental or nonphysical planes.

We reincarnate to experience many different aspects in many different realities, many at the same time.

Venus
27-02-2011, 02:08 AM
I never heard about this till I came to this forum.It is funny because I am clairaudient and was laying in bed when an entity told me it was doing a soul exchange.Now I understand why while in my home it was like I could see through another' s eyes as the enity at a different location in the premises it inhabited at the same time as me.I thought it was some kind of possession but now through reading this see it exists.I am lucky I have not lost my identity over it.To be quite frank that would be horrible almost like alzehiemers sp?Now I am a little concerned over it all although it has not happened in 3 years.Thanks for helping me understand what I heard.:icon_eek:

Sapphirez
29-06-2011, 08:55 AM

**** this sounds WOW to me I can't even pick an adjective lol.. I would be so scared heh..

Amorillum
01-07-2011, 04:56 PM

I'd be interested to know how you KNOW you've done this a few times. It's my understanding that this is VERY rare - so for one soul to choose this path again and again makes no sense.

Spiritual*Journey
29-08-2011, 01:02 PM
It makes sense I'm going to start my research on this subject.
Then I will make a very understandable thread.

mattie
29-08-2011, 01:33 PM

It is not this type of predatory taking over of another's body. A spirit who has died doesn't have this ability. It's co-operative.

mattie
29-08-2011, 02:51 PM
As a walk-in is a cooperative venture, the parting soul could leave the incoming one w/ a download of their memories so they could function in their world.

Our HS & self relationship is different than the HS being the driver & self being the car. They have very different functions. It isn’t HS’ job to manage self. It is self’s responsibility to reach out to reunite w/ HS. Self is one aspect of an extended energy field that is reunited in 7D. We have multiple aspects in various Ds. Self is a fully autonomous aspect, yet maintains the ability to connect w/ HS. HS is the first portion of our spirit that isn’t affected by earthly travails. HS is in uppermost 4D, & is our gateway & guide to full 5D awareness. While HS & self have different functions, we can expand our awareness for them to be fully connected. HS & self still maintain their separate functions when we fully connect.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=254418#post254418

Our mind isn’t autonomous. It’s the mechanics for our thoughts in physicality. The mind wouldn’t have an issue w/ this any more than our computer has an issue w/ our accessing another program. The emotions would be the departing soul’s memories, likely residing w/ it, not in the mind. These could remain in the mind’s memory so the walk-in could function as that person, but there wouldn’t be any more competition w/ these remaining memories than multiple programs have residing in our compter.

The change is likely to be challenging to the walk in if they’ve not experienced physicality before as when one hasn’t experienced physicality before & is born as an infant they have many years to get accustomed to new ways.

We wouldn’t have an issue w/ the new walk-in seeing someone else in the mirror as the soul that was in the body left. That said, I recall reading that it was possible for 2 souls to share the same body. Still, this would be a co-operative venture, so there would be no conflict, only some adjustment. Walk-ins sharing the body w/ the existing soul is probably much rarer than walk-ins. If this occurs it is likely that the walk-in is part of the person’s same soul family (SELF, oversoul).

Walk-ins’ history & discussion of the origin of walk-ins w/ the ‘Seth Speaks’ books in the 1970s by Jane Roberts on crystalinks.com. -
http://www.crystalinks.com/walk_ins.html

Ruth Montgomery & walk-ins-
http://www.answers.com/topic/walk-ins

Doreen Virtue’s book, "Earth Angels."

pg. 3- ‘If you’re an Earth Angel, then you’re a powerful lightworker with a legacy of healing and miracles behind and in front of you. You accepted your Divine assignment to come to Earth and spread your teachings and healing energies. ...

You may discover that you’re an Incarnated Angel or Elemental; a Starperson whose past lives have been extraterrestrial (ET); a Walk-In; or a Wise One, which is a reincarnated Sorceress, High-Priestess, or Wizard. You’re a seasoned service worker called into action---an Earth Angel. You may have had past lives on Earth as an Incarnated Angel, elemental, and such, yet you forgot these incarnations, believing that your past lives were human.

The term Earth Angels is not to be confused with Incarnated Angels, which is one of the five groups of Earth Angels. ...’

pg. 154
‘Books about Walk-Ins

Strangers Among us, by Ruth Montgomery (Fawcett Publishing, 1984)
Walk-Ins/Soul Exchange, by Karyn K. Mitchell, N.D., Ph.D. (Mind Rivers, 1999)
Welcome to Planet Earth: A Guide For Walk-Ins and Starseeds, by Hannah Beaconsfield (Light Technology Publishing, 1997)

Jennifer Hoffman on walk-ins.

‘The New Role of Walk-In Energy
As we progress through 2010 and on through 2012, the energies that can exist on the earth will change. In the beginning, the earth was the holding place for all energies that had not yet completed their ascension in other ascension cycles. The earth is the final planet of this solar system, galaxy and universe to complete ascension. Until this time was reached, intervention from outside the earth was not allowed. However, with the new matrices and portals, especially the June portal, an opening will occur that will allow other beings and energies from other timelines, universes, paradigms, and dimensions to step into the third dimension. They will appear as walk-ins, replacing the energies of certain humans who are not fulfilling their contracts, or whose souls can no longer partner with their physical presence, or who are resisting the shift in such as way as to cause harm to others. These souls will be replaced by a different energy who can carry the higher energies needed for ascension. The physical bodies whose soul energy is replaced will act and even look different, a complete change in personality and thinking may occur. Any energies that try to interfere with the ascension beginning in June 2010 will be replaced with an energy of a higher frequency.’
http://spiritlibrary.com/uriel-heals/2010-predictions-and-januarys-energies

This discussion is interesting because it begs the question if those being replaced who might be interfering w/ ascension would be voluntarily co-operating w/ the Universe.

soul whisperer
02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
This is a most interesting and intriguing thread! I'd never heard of soul exchanges or walk-ins before and I consider my 'finding' this thread synchronious in the following question I've had for some time now.
A few months ago while I was meditating I heard the following message in regards to my question as to why I can't be with my soul connection where he said, "You will find me in the eyes of another"...now, this answer surprised me and naturally made me wonder what exactly it might mean and it had crossed my mind that perhaps I would meet his soul again but in another's body?
Apologies if I'm stepping into a thread slightly off-topic but I can't help feeling that this might bear some consideration and have something to do with what is being discussed here. I might be totally wrong, but thought I'd 'risk' the question. Any feedback is much appreciated.
thanks

Sangress
23-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Been a while since I checked out this thread, didn't realise there was a question for me. Better late than never.

I'd be interested to know how you KNOW you've done this a few times. It's my understanding that this is VERY rare - so for one soul to choose this path again and again makes no sense. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/images/evonature/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fnewreply.php%25253Fdo%25253Dnew reply%252526amp%25253Bp%25253D248682)
Well, in a lot of matters a bit of blind faith or ignorant belief as I call it is involved, especially with the times that happened waay back.

But for more recent times I've located gravestones and asked family members of the deceased or my own (since two swaps happened within family circles a few decades back.) So thats more than enough for me to accept.

I am biased in a way though because Im more inclined to just accept it because I see no use being skeptical when its personal and those affected have "moved on" to new bodies and such so to speak.

As for why I've done it a few times, I've had a lot of time on my hands and have made a lot of connections (and enemies for that matter) so I like to experament sometimes (or in some cases take the consequences for my experamenting in the more forcefull scenarios) and even more often escape a mortal fate (death) before I'm done with whichever agenda I've created to follow (and dont have the time or patience to go back to infancy in another body again.)

I also wanted to mention, I consider the act of "soul-swapping" or swapping bodies to be part of the whole walk-in thing regardless of whether its agreed to or not because, regardless of the cause, the *act* itself as far as I can tell is exactly the same. Two souls are still exchanged from one body to the other and remain there until some event or arrangement changes it.

But thats also not to say that some exchanges aren't more positive than others. I find the exchanges that are agreed to on a soul-deep level and are honest (which I somehow found hard to find) are much more interesting and beneficial (for me at least.)

So yeh...just catching up. Hope my opinion and understanding is helpful to someone.

drake
26-05-2012, 04:44 AM
I have had a doctor ask about a patient that was clearly a total swap .. and I have seen a boy changed completely after drowning..

reminds of the the autobiographical book "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance". From the authors perspective, the only thing he could really remember was getting really drunk at a party and passing out..then waking up in a hospital and everyone is telling him that he is a genius professor who just had electric shock therapy directly to the brain. (by court order because he had gone catatonic after producing a complex reason based argument that reason itself is completely unreasonable). He loves motorcycles and the book is him on a long road trip and piecing together the life of this person who used to have the body using notes and interactions with the people who "he" knew. Also gets haunted by the ghost of his former "self" and sometimes gets possessed by his old self while he is sleeping. Sound like that counts as a soul swap?

Samsakra
06-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Mamma mia.....this thread is amazing. I've been on the earth all this time and didn't know this stuff. I have my work cut out for me now, I want to learn more. Thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences.
I am officially blown away!

msmcgee
21-11-2012, 09:14 PM
I find this topic fascinating and I'm not sure what to make of it. To make a long, boring story very short, about 10 years ago I was a very different person. I was an extremely devout, very judgmental fundamentalist Christian and had been one for years. I had become a bit disillusioned with the church over some things that happened, but then I ended up having some major medical problems that required surgery. I was told I may not live more than a few months.

Most people probably would have clung even tighter to their faith with that news, but instead, after I came home from surgery I completely broke away from my former faith. I stopped being interested in many things that I was before and I developed a new interest in things I had no interest in at all. I won't take the time to explain what those things are unless someone really wants to know, but today I am a very, very different person and the turning point was my illness and surgery. I studied many different faiths and almost turned to atheism at one point, but today I am something that I never would have dreamed of becoming back then: a neo-pagan spiritualist.

I had always had experiences with what many would call ghosts and spirit guides, since I was a child, but all my adult life I had attributed them to demons. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would turn my back on my former faith and become pagan anything. The fear of hell alone was quite crippling to me and all that changed with the illness and surgery.

I have no idea if this is related to the topic of this thread or if it's other factors or just coincidence, but it intrigues me. I have retained very little knowledge of my former faith, especially when you consider how much scripture I had memorized at one time, for one thing. It's all kind of weird, really.

InFurs
22-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Nice thread.

But people need to know the difference between "Awakenings" and Soul Exchanges.

Similar but very different.

msmcgee
22-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Nice thread.

But people need to know the difference between "Awakenings" and Soul Exchanges.

Similar but very different.

I have always thought that what I have experienced is an awakening of sorts. I have my doubts about the existence of such a thing as a soul exchange. I brought my story up here to engage others in their thoughts on it, because my experience is so similar to what one would call a soul exchange.

Raineco
25-11-2012, 08:43 PM
My take is yes, awakenings are very different from soul exchanges and yet it's a fine line, they can feel very much the same and I would guess that a soul exchange can prompt an awakening- for the PERSON who "got a new soul," because while the advanced soul may be already awakened, it also just got "re-veiled" so to speak and may not remember much, and some continuity is necessary as those who know/him her will notice a difference, so it's on a personal level that the awakening is experienced, by the person who includes the old soul and the new soul.

It took me some time to conclude I did not have a walk-in per se, there was no exchange (but an awakening of both my own and the overshadowing walk-in soul that has shared my body since age 9). In the first few months it was very much like I was adjusting to someone else's body, mind and past and getting to know her daughter, friends and family - but only "like" that in a vague way, and because I was just "waking up," things were never completely new and foreign-seeming.

So after that, I decided it must be that most walk-ins would surely know they were walk-ins, they would be "told" or allowed to know somehow what strange and drastic thing had just occurred. Or I would hope it would be that way if I had a walk-in. It sounds as if the walk-ins on this forum are fairly certain of it.
So I am curious if any of you walk-ins had to take a long time, or a long process with help, with hypnosis & regression, to realize it and finally get the answer? I look forward to your feedback and so appreciate your invaluable sharing.

JustHere1713
07-09-2019, 02:43 PM
I was never told and it’s been 11 years. I only started really investigating it this January and I didn’t find out about soul exchanges till May or June. I came into this body (she was 16) against my will...my first memory was being a baby and being pushed into her body with all of her memories, emotions and knowledge, having to try to act normal, do homework, socialize, find hobbies, basically create a person and personality from scratch. I had a limited vocabulary, limited thoughts, her hair changed color (became lighter) and her nose changed shape. I constantly feel guilt because I don’t know why she left...she was stressed about her first job and a little depressed and felt restless and bored at times, it was summer and she wasn’t scheduled much. She was a hostess and had major social anxiety. She made some stupid decisions that year, had a friend who didn’t want to be friends anymore and really hurt her feelings/broke her heart, decided to go off an antidepressant cold turkey (her first drug) a month before I walked in...I think doing so and being on the medication itself significantly changed her brain chemistry. She was very vulnerable I think. The sucky thing is I have no memories of my life before “being a baby” and being in her body, so I don’t know the sequence of things, I don’t know how the “exchange” happened if it was an exchange. I know nothing. And it’s been rough. I wish I heard from her or a spirit guide, something. I don’t know what my purpose is, I can only guess. My life has been made less lonely because of her loving family...I still live with my/her parents and i’m 28 now. I have a few good friends but it took awhile to find them. I feel such guilt that I took her place sometimes and she missed out on so many pivotal memories, chances, experiences...I feel like we both have been punished and I don’t understand why. She often seemed to cope with emotions by distraction and internalizing, maybe she internalized too much near the end. I KNOW she didn’t want her life to be over so something went wrong.