PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a symbolic dream? Regarding twin, if so what was it?

memo20
12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
My symbolic dreams involved the running dynamic. My twin was starting to run and I had a dream that he came to visit me (he lives in a different county) and then as he was visiting me he got lost and I couldn't find him in the rest if the dream. Then a few months back I had a dream where his friends came to visit the country I love in then I asked where my twin was and they said he couldn't make it then at the end of the dream I saw him!!so he eventually did come. I think the dreams symbolized that he was about to run and the last dream said he may run but hell always come back

FallingLeaves
12-07-2014, 04:35 AM
I had a vision once when I was in my early twenties where I saw someone with light-colored long hair (who I later thought might be my 'twin' although I never knew about twins until recently) who I met, then she went away, and when I saw her again (in the vision) she was older and with short hair and she 'understood' me. I had long since forgotten that one lol!

Perfect Storm
12-07-2014, 08:37 AM
I had a dream recently were he was there but never close. I didnt mind as such but when that distance closed he would become very active, always moving.

Later in the dream it was just him and me and he was running around from me, but not 'running away' and I just raised my voice and said 'Why do you keep running from me?' and he stopped moving and took a step forward and said about something he 'thought' I wanted. He was running because of an assumption.

I was looking at the floor as I was feeling irritated at his assumption and i just shook my head and said 'no'. Then i woke up as someone decided at THAT point in time, that it was a good idea to tell me to stay in bed as it was grey miserable day....*sigh*

LadyMay
12-07-2014, 08:57 AM
I keep getting dreams of being chased. Before I met my Twin I never had these dreams.

I left and then he started chasing me.. I know they symbolize me running away from myself after running away from him.

Thornbird
12-07-2014, 10:47 AM
I still remember the first dream that i had about him after i last talked to him.

I saw him run away from me down some large stone steps and i chased after him.
Before us, but far away, was a huge golden glowing Pyramid.
The Sun was about to set and everything was glowing red/orange as well.
I remember that I chased him down the steps up to the Pyramid and back to the seps until i could catch up to him.
He never said a word but i said desperately; „please don't leave me“ then i noticed some kind of Photobook in his hands and said „then please don't take the Memories away from me“ and took the book from him.

That's when i woke up.
I still don't understand that Dream.

HartOfPixie
12-07-2014, 01:17 PM
I've had so so many dreams of my twin which usually tend to "predict" what's gonna happen or what's happening in his life.

- July 2013 - After he and I first parted ways last year, I had a dream he was mad at me. I had the same dream 5 nights in a row: 7 months later we reconnected, he told me that he was mad at himself at the time because he kept pushing me away.

- October 21st 2013: A couple months later, I had a dream he had updated his FB status to "in a relationship": The following day, he broke up with his girlfriend and changed his status to single.

- January 2014: A couple months later, I had a dream he hold me in his arms and we kept talking: A month later, he made contact, we saw each other and he held me in his arms (wearing the exact same outfit he had in the dream) but I felt reluctant to being with him and having his arms around me.

- February 2014: I had a dream he deleted his FB account and he and I were not speaking: A couple days later, he decided to ignore me and deleted his account. We haven't spoken since.

- March 2014: I had a dream I tried to send him a text to see him but some man told me his phone number was not working: A few weeks later I found out his phone number was removed by the operator.

- March 2014: I had a dream he tried to contact me and see me but I never made it to that meeting for whatever reason. He waited and then I couldn't reach him: I have no clue what it meant. At the time, he was blocked on both FB and my phone. Maybe he tried to contact me.

- April 2014: I had a dream we were in a restaurant and he introduced me to a little girl who must be around 3 claiming it was "his cousin" (it doesn't have a young cousin). I tried ignoring him while he was talking: I don't know what it means yet. He just posted multiple pictures of his teenage cousin online (at the restaurant).

- May 2014: I had a dream he was with his cousin and smiled at me. I was on a bike. I ignored him and carried on my way to wherever. Then I tried to find him again, but I couldn't. I flew away and tried to find him there but couldn't: I have no clue what it means yet. He posted a picture of his cousin (the one in the dream) and him.

- June 2014: I had a dream that we smiled at each other as I got into my car and drove away: That was my last significant dream before losing all the feelings I had for him a couple days later.

- July 2014: I had another dream of him and I reuniting in a crowded place, kissing each other and being in love: The energy carried onto the next day, I felt so happy but about a week later (a week of being on a high), all of my feelings for him have completely disappeared. My heart chakra was going crazy for a week after this dream, then all sorts of feelings disappeared. I don't feel the need to be linked to him romantically. It's not my focus at the moment.

That's the very last dream I had of him and I.

My dreams always consist of either us "together" but there's always someone ignoring the other or someone running away. I'm usually the one doing the ignoring or walking away although I was the one chasing in real life.

Thornbird
12-07-2014, 03:20 PM
My dreams always consist of either us "together" but there's always someone ignoring the other or someone running away. I'm usually the one doing the ignoring or walking away although I was the one chasing in real life.

It was the same in my Dreams but instead me ignoring him, he was the one that always ignored me.

It was like that until some Months ago when i Dreamed that he and i where in a black room with him sitting on a bench holding his hands over his face.
I was sitting beside him and i thought he was ignored me again when suddenly he said to me that he never did regret anything in his life except... the rest i couldn't understand but i knew what he wanted to tell me.

Now when i Dream about him, he doesn't run or ignore me anymore and it feels like there is some kind of rapprochement between us.

I wished i would know what this means here in "real life"

Renessme
12-07-2014, 04:56 PM
We are always holding hands in about 95% of my dreams with him, if not he is hugging me, once he kissed me on the lips too. But always the holding hands, and if i do a clasped hand wherein our fingers are intertwined, its like he doesnt want it. I take it as he doesnt want a commitment from me, btw eversince im the one whos commitment phobic so maybe hes also mirroring that in my dreams.

Aponee
12-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Two of my favorite dreams and a recent one:

We were bent down shoulder to shoulder looking at rocks. I could feel the magnetic force and such a sense of peace. He picked up a piece of concrete and said, "that's not a real rock." It felt like he was referring to my love for him. I picked up one and showed it to him that this is a real rock. Maybe it could have also referred to how the love was so different. Concrete is really all of the rocks combined after all.

My grandmother, who passed in 1995 and I don't dream of her often, was typing away and said, "go in there." Seeing her seemed like a symbol that this was important. So, I went into the kitchen to find my TF. I sat down on the floor next to his son and TF just looked at me and smiled. The feeling of love that passed between us was so beautiful. He then started talking with someone about Australia. Three months later, in real life, I learn that he was planning a trip there.

Two nights ago, I dreampt of him, but I didn't want to deal with him. I was distracted by a small child and ignoring him. I think this referred to the new beginning I am having. Alas, he is not included in any way at this time, just the memory.

celebriticat
12-07-2014, 06:24 PM
I dreamed the other night that I met my twin. I didn't feel any particular attraction to him, but when we were saying goodbye, he reached out his hand to shake mine.

I asked if he was opposed to hugs. He said no and opened his arms, and when we hugged, our hearts interlocked and the energy swirled us around and around, making me giggle. Then, it knocked me on my butt and left me sitting there bewildered.

He smiled and said he had to go to work and walked away. :)

Littlelove
12-07-2014, 08:03 PM
One dream that always stands out was was when my TF was very busy in his life and really had no time for me. In the dream he was dragging me place to place but every new place someone he knew was there and wanted him to do something for them so he would lead me to another, we were walking. I sense in the dream he wanted so time for himself and everyone wanted so much from him. As he's leading me through this big maze of a neighborhood he says I need to show you something . My TF leads me up to a very secluded house and there is where he introduces me to twins but I can't tell their sex in the dream. Every person he showed me before we both knew, the twins we didn't .... And at the time I was worried he thought me crazy when I told him what I Knew he was to me, I think it was him showing me accepted it as his truth to.

LadyMay
12-07-2014, 09:03 PM
I actually have a few more in depth dreams I'd like to share, most of which I've forgotten, but there's one powerful one which I feel would be disrespectful to write.. not the least because I haven't had it confirmed yet whether it was true or not..

I'm pretty sure it was though. But that's the thing about this connection.. you're always doubting yourself, wondering if it's all in your head.. which it really is regardless anyway :D

AeternaLight
12-07-2014, 11:00 PM
I actually dreamed of how twin souls are shown in this pic..
http://inapendit.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/3339186_300.jpg
She was red and i was blue.
Idk how it was symbolic, other than our souls were fighting to get away from each other and fighting by sorta touching the other as if to say get away. Maybe that dream was a way of showing me we are twin souls, but we are moving on, even in the spiritual...

AngelRain
13-07-2014, 12:23 AM
I had a premonition of us being married. I spoke to him the way I do to men I've dated. He had on a black wedding ring which is ironic because I always wanted a blavk gold wedding ring.

Aponee
14-07-2014, 04:44 AM
Oddly enough after reflecting and writing about the dream below, I was sitting on a rock on the river today. I looked down and realized one foot was on a big piece of concrete and the other on a "real: rock. Made me smile. Have to wonder about these things.

Two of my favorite dreams and a recent one:

We were bent down shoulder to shoulder looking at rocks. I could feel the magnetic force and such a sense of peace. He picked up a piece of concrete and said, "that's not a real rock." It felt like he was referring to my love for him. I picked up one and showed it to him that this is a real rock. Maybe it could have also referred to how the love was so different. Concrete is really all of the rocks combined after all.

lalaland13
19-07-2014, 11:33 PM
Too many to count. My first one, when we first connected, was that we were at some highschool reunion (we went to same highschool, didn't know eachother) and we were like trying to find each other, and he got on a bike, and I got on one, and he kept telling me to follow him, and then my bike broke, and we ended up on the same bike at the end, and there were these big boulders or something in the back ground, and the sun was either rising or setting, and I said to him, "is this the beginning of time?" and he said yes, than we kiss. This always makes me smile when I think of it.
Then I had one, a few weeks ago, where we were in some classroom, and he was ignoring me, and I was sad, and he was walking past me, and didn't even notice me, then I realized I had like some kind of mask on. So I took it to mean, that he was not seeing me, because I was "hiding" who I really was, as well as I was too focused on him, to even realize I had the mask on in the first place. Yeah that was a big wake up call.
Then my last one, was we were on this ship to this new planet or something, and we kept trying to find each other, and we got to the planet, and it was beautiful, but I kept trying to search for him. I realized this meant, that I was too busy searching for him, to see the beauty in my "new" world. The reason this was important, is because I just hit full source consciousness.
So yeah, dreams are really important to pay attention to.
I have at least a few a week.
I also wake up, channeling to myself.
Oh and my other favorite one, was right after the last time we talked. I sent him a poem, and well "he" freaked out, and was like don't contact me again. This was my wake up call for surrender by the way. He grounded me at that point, and everything fit together. But that night I had a dream, where there was this Spanish poem, that was literally playing in my ear, not like you would normally have, where you are talking in your dreams, it was like literally playing in my ear. I don't know Spanish by the way, and I caught a few words, and so I looked up the poem. And the exact poem I heard, is actually this famous poem, and I even found the same voice recording of the poem. And it described our love perfectly.
Pretty remarkable stuff, when its real.

goingone
20-07-2014, 12:03 AM
several months ago I had this dream. I have dreams very rare. It was after short arguing, I was angry, and as usually I took all cords and cut them in one movement, and went to fly high. But then strange pain got in my chest, heavy and deep. Then something happened and I appeared in a basement with small dirty windows, and no doors, dust and darkness. I tried to find a door and could not. I was scared I would not fly any more. Then a door appeared, I exited nad flew high, I was happy I could fly, but air was not fresh but moist...

I was sure it was about IT. But last week I was on a morning street, and I recognized that moist air. May be it was about a job, I was looking for a job then. Anyway, I stopped cutting cords since. It was the moment when I got it was bigger and scarier then I ever expected :icon_scratch: