PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Make Myself Less Nervous Around This Guy?

Awakened Queen
22-05-2014, 02:31 PM
I am so energetically drawn to my yoga teacher, it's insane. And I'm sensing he feels the same way about me. I went up to him after class last week to try to talk to him, and we locked eyes, and I could barely get the sentence out. I was a nervous, awkward, hot mess. And he was too! LOL

How do I harness my energy right after class so I can talk to him without acting like a nervous spazz? I need help!:eek:

sunsoul
22-05-2014, 02:36 PM
Just don't think about it so much. Relax, do some deep breathing. Once you do start talking it will all be much easier... The worry beforehand is always much more of a problem than the actual communication.

Awakened Queen
22-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Just don't think about it so much. Relax, do some deep breathing. Once you do start talking it will all be much easier... The worry beforehand is always much more of a problem than the actual communication.

The funny part is I had just done yoga. I should've been at my most relaxed! Thanks for the tips. I'm going to try this again. He's a dreamboat.

Clover
22-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Avoid and ignore,LOL (pfff).I remember that use to happen with a professor in class,during lectures HE would get tongue tied during class when I made eye contact,Lol. As a result I refused to look at him,just for comfortably sake.I focused on his forehead.There was a connection,but I was too young to understand it.
In some cases,I know you can't avoid it. When we get nervous we tend to hold our breaths,which in turn causes less oxygen to get to our brains,which could cause anxiety,numbness and nervousness. So as the other person suggested,deep breaths before going into the class.

TonySG
22-05-2014, 05:18 PM
I am currently going through the same thing with a girl I work with. Like you I am 'energetically drawn' to her, the feelings are insane.

I have no real answer for you as I have not been able to pluck up the courage to speak to her either. It doesn't help that her boyfriend works at the same place lol

I would say deep breathing and then just go for it! I don't even think it will matter what is said because you are most likely communicating unconsciously on some energetic level. I have no doubt that whatever is said will flow and most likely make you both laugh :)

I am so energetically drawn to my yoga teacher, it's insane. And I'm sensing he feels the same way about me. I went up to him after class last week to try to talk to him, and we locked eyes, and I could barely get the sentence out. I was a nervous, awkward, hot mess. And he was too! LOL

How do I harness my energy right after class so I can talk to him without acting like a nervous spazz? I need help!:eek:

Awakened Queen
22-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Nobody has ever affected me like this. His energy is so powerful that my whole body gets hot. The first day he walked in, I could hardly breathe he was so cute. My first reaction was "OMG I can't do yoga in front of this guy." I wanted to run out LOL. I actually thought about it.

Thanks for the suggestions. Deep breathing it is and then I can't look him in his eyes. He's like Medusa. When you look into his eyes, you turn to stone.

TonySG
22-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Heres my story. Very similar to yours I feel - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68032

The conclusion of my post was to perhaps do some past life regression. Because apparently these energetic pulls mean the person reminds you of someone from a past life. I do not know how true this is but I am prepared to do it if it means I can get a handle on the situation lol. Good luck :)

Awakened Queen
22-05-2014, 06:12 PM
I don't see my situation bad in any way. It's been two years since I've dated anybody. I'm a little rusty, and this guy is incredible. I'm tongue tied around him. I have intense energy. I know this. I need to work on grounding myself because he seems to be just as nervous as me.

TonySG
22-05-2014, 07:48 PM
I only see it in a bad way because its so overwhelming. But I can clearly see how it can be seen as positive :)

Good luck! I would be interested to know what happens. Stay present and grounded....if you can

Awakened Queen
23-05-2014, 02:19 AM
I only see it in a bad way because its so overwhelming. But I can clearly see how it can be seen as positive :)

Good luck! I would be interested to know what happens. Stay present and grounded....if you can

My friend told me to wear hematite and I should be fine. It's a grounding stone. Thanks:D

Awakened Queen
27-05-2014, 04:18 PM
To ground myself, I stuck a small hematite stone in my sports bra. I also psyched myself up, so I had lots of confidence. I walked in, thinking I was hot and sexy, so I would believe I was hot and sexy. I saw him and said hi, and he turned 20 shades of red:laughing11: