PDA

View Full Version : New Ap Experience

MYFIGO
24-11-2010, 01:18 AM
I wasn't even trying to but last night I woke up in astral projection. I saw / experienced myself in three levels. The strongest impression was of myself floating / hovering near the ceiling several feet to the right of myself. Physically I had no body.. just a sensation of being "thought".

I could see myself lying on the bed asleep.

I also could see a version of myself being lowered into the body sleeping on the bed. I could not see anyone around me, but the shape and weight of the body being lowered indicated that I was being assisted by at least four individuals.

As soon as the body was fully slipped into place, all three images were merged and I was fully awake.

This is the first time I've had this kind of AP experience. Made me wonder where I'd been and what I'd been doing! And who was helping me? Anyone experience anything like this?

Dream Walker
24-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Wow that must have been amazing. No I havn't experienced 3 (aspacts?)/ (bodies?) of myself at once. I have had strange dual consciousness moments though, like when I was aware of lying with sleep paralysis next to my husband and aware of floating above a garden trying to get down to it at the same time. I felt like the garden was sort of overlying where my husband was asleep. It was as if my astral body with part of my consciousness in and the garden were a smaller scale overlaying the physical.

Sangress
24-11-2010, 08:28 PM
I've experienced 7 viewpoints once.

My understanding of it is that the minds awareness can be separated from your astral body and your physical body, so you can watch yourself in third person even when your watching your astral self.

Because there are little or no limitations on the mind, your awareness can "split" and drift around you, so that you can see in many directions at once.

Looking with with two eyes is so boring after you get the hang of controlling (this is my term for it) "multi-vision."

Hmm, as for others helping you back into your body.

You obviously have some spirit friends who think it's best that your mind and soul doesn't go wandering too far....yet.

If they keep slipping you back into your body so soon, and don't seem to be easing up in a few months, I'd have a little chat to them about why they are such fun killers and why they are being a little too protective. lol.

Hope that helps you figure a bit more out.

Xan
24-11-2010, 09:07 PM
That's pretty cool, MYFIGO... experiencing your multi-dimensional nature.

Xan

MYFIGO
26-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Thank you everyone for your comments! I'm so (LOL) envious when someone tells of their AP experiences... especially those who do it so easily and often. "Oh, I wish I could do that!" I was so thrilled to have it happen to me.

Sangress... 7 levels is amazing. And yes, I can understand what you mean by seeing through 2 eyes is boring compared to that!

It is so nice that people share their experiences the way they do here so we can all learn.

astralsuzy
26-11-2010, 06:45 AM
That is great Myfigo. I am happy for you. I hope you will have many more AP experiences. I can relate with you about feeling envious when hearing about peoples AP experiences. I do not think I am envious. I hope I am not but I always wish I could AP a lot more often.