PDA

View Full Version : Funny I think

17 yrs of separation
22-11-2010, 11:30 PM
I was listening to against all odds by Phill couple of times as it really resonates well with me as to how I sense MYONE

My ex spouse comes downstairs (he moved upstairs temporarely)
and he looks at me with a concern and he says:
"I know this (separation) is hard for you my dear but it is for the best"

For the life of me don't ask me how've sustained myself not to burst laughing.

OMG Universe is Funny love It's sense of humour !!!

LadyImpreza1111
23-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Haha. That IS funny.

17 yrs of separation
23-11-2010, 09:13 AM
I thought so ...LadyI :)

mystical
23-11-2010, 09:48 AM
well funnily enough this morninn i was in a taxi goin to school n sum reaosn i just imgined myself goin to see my twin , seconds later the controller announced about job they ha don in stafford , well that is sum distance from me and actually said lichfield lol , u had to laugh myself cos thats where my twin is from lol i love it when the universe does this

17 yrs of separation
23-11-2010, 06:54 PM
that's funny

LadyImpreza1111
25-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Wanna know about a synchronicity that I especially found insane? And I saw TONS. When I first believed my twin left for his home state........I was seeing signs every day (anywhere from 10-50) referring to that state. The biggest one i saw was when someone spilled water or something and the spill formed the perfect shape of the state.

I don't care HOW talented someone might be. You can't pull that off on purpose.

17 yrs of separation
25-11-2010, 10:43 PM
LOLOLOL that is hilarious,
or today is St Catherine, (in certain cultures) anywho

Today I am thinking how unhappy he is with his wife, but I forgot her name, at that point someone at work says today's is St Catheeeeerineeee's day (and than I remember that IS her name)

Oh Lordy

LadyImpreza1111
26-11-2010, 07:14 AM
I would have been like "Thank you sooooo much for reminding me!"

Ugh. I hate when my computer acts screwy. I typed a superlong post, hit submit, my comp froze and I lost it. Alas. Guess I'll have to post it tomorrow when the Internet connection is a bit better.

17 yrs of separation
26-11-2010, 04:28 PM
I would have been like "Thank you sooooo much for reminding me!"

Ugh. I hate when my computer acts screwy. I typed a superlong post, hit submit, my comp froze and I lost it. Alas. Guess I'll have to post it tomorrow when the Internet connection is a bit better.

I am still laughing over you story, hey we can make each other laugh that's good !!:smile: