PDA

View Full Version : How to manage with a TF, SM and one time sleeping partner?

supernova
18-11-2010, 04:05 AM
This is not a personal question and just the idea popped up in my mind and that drove me to write this
This sounds rather heretic and unconventional and I am afraid this will raise the wind of hullabaloos and resentments. I do not mean I am in this eddy but life is a big journey and we all are journeyers and get swept by the tsunami of life.

When we navigate the ocean of unknowns there are likelihoods that we may come to such odds and feel disillusioned thinking that everything else is gone with the wind and we are gobbled up. We may feel we have fallen from the plateau of dignity and our moral sense has evaporated. This is what we traditionally rooted people are supposed to think.

But the truth maybe something different that what we take it to be. What if we take part in all these roles wittingly and position ourselves as mere witnessors?

How do you view this from your angle?

LadyImpreza1111
18-11-2010, 06:59 AM
I don't understand what exactly your question is?

supernova
18-11-2010, 07:15 AM
The question is obvious. Our roles in our relationship with a TF, SM and one time sleeping partner if we perchance stumble upon.

Dharma Employee
18-11-2010, 08:44 AM
er, I think that is debatable

beautiful way of writing but the metaphor behind your crpytology is not immediately apparent

Kaere
18-11-2010, 12:11 PM
The question is obvious. Our roles in our relationship with a TF, SM and one time sleeping partner if we perchance stumble upon.

That would depend on the people involved - too many variables to make a hard and fast rule about "roles". Same as anything else.

otto
18-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi there,
Are you talking about an OBE time sleeping partner, and if so are you asking is it moral to have a relationship in the astral plain?

If I am way off please let me know.

But if you are asking that, I say. I would feel no moral badness upon myself for this...
Sorry if I had you wrong... Mel

LadyImpreza1111
18-11-2010, 09:46 PM
What I want to know is where the heck a one-night stand fits in with a twin flame or soulmate connection?

pre-dawn
19-11-2010, 03:13 AM
What is SM?
Sado Masochistic and one time sleeping partner?

Kaere
19-11-2010, 04:10 AM
What is SM?
Sado Masochistic and one time sleeping partner?

One might use the forum name "Soulmates & Twin Flames" as a clue to figure out SM.... ie soulmate :smile: