PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to be in your next life? King, poet, farmer…if you have a choice?

supernova
15-11-2010, 05:01 AM
Everyone has desires, ambitions, aspirations that go unfulfilled in this life and as such people die without gratification, disgruntled.

Let us dream of a rebirth in which our dreams will come and our aspirations and fancies materialize. If we always wanted to be great writers of best selling books, let us imagine God grants us everything but in our next life.

Some persons might have died with their goals never reached though the path to that walked already halfway. Maybe there are kings and princes we always engaged in a series of wars and could have great victories over their foes, yet they would have died before enthroning themselves. They can crown themselves with lost of honors and respects if the possibility of being reborn into that status.

What do you want to be if you have the choice?

Miss Hepburn
15-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Me again is fine.
Maybe smarter though.

I know, I'm boring.

supernova
15-11-2010, 05:31 AM
Me again is fine.
Maybe smarter though.

I know, I'm boring.

This is a wonderful thought and this proves you love life. I also often feel the same thing and feel that the amount of time given me is not enough and I want more and more and I have so many desires and aspirations and because of the time constraints or the insufficiency of the life span they remain unfulfilled.
With that said we often feel the life span is too long and people take their lives before death does and they do so when they have nothing to make them happy

Shabda
15-11-2010, 07:06 AM
i want to finish up in this life, and spend eternity in service, teaching others that are interested how to attain the same, but no more future lives

psychoslice
15-11-2010, 07:21 AM
I want to be God totally without this dam body.

Sangress
15-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Back where I belong, without a skin entirely.

Otherwise I'd just come back as a rodent or bug.

Short life span = the sooner I get back to being a disembodied spirit for however long I can manage it.

Squatchit
15-11-2010, 10:18 AM
A domestic (and spoilt) cat. :cat:

psychoslice
15-11-2010, 10:22 AM
A domestic (and spoilt) cat. :cat:
I shall brush you and hug you and love you and of course give you a nice bowl of warm milk.:hug3:

SunSister
15-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I just want to be in a place where I can provide happiness and be able to contribute to the world in a meaningful way. :smile: Coming down here is pretty tough on the system sometimes, but this is my ultimate goal in life.. and if I cannot fulfill it now, I hope to do so in another life..

supernova
15-11-2010, 03:13 PM
I just want to be in a place where I can provide happiness and be able to contribute to the world in a meaningful way. :smile: Coming down here is pretty tough on the system sometimes, but this is my ultimate goal in life.. and if I cannot fulfill it now, I hope to do so in another life..

In fact there is no meaning in life and in the universe and we are in a nebular state and vainly seeking for a meaning in tins meaningless world.

We want to see God in its mythological form and want live in a high seat in heaven next to God with nymphs, faeries in attendance.

And of course that is what we want to see in our next life

LightFilledHeart
15-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Speaking strictly for myself, I don't want to come back. I will be happy to rejoin with my Twin Soul who crossed into spirit in 1998 and go forward in the spiritual realms with all the many experiences and opportunities for work, growth and expansion they offer. I am one who, upon seeing the movie "What Dreams May Come" was thoroughly astonished at the couple's choice to come back! Here they were, safely "dead" (!), together again in the endless spiritual realms with endless possibilities and opportunities stretched before them... why would they want to return to the harsh realities of life in 3-D and take the chance that they might not "do better" than they had in the previous life? As one who knows firsthand the joys of union with your Twin Soul aspect you couldn't drag me out of there with a CROW BAR...!!!!! Especially having endured all they did with the journey into "hell" and the lessons they both learned about eternal love as a result. Give all that up?? Even temporarily??? Not on your life!!

pimser
15-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Hi. Personally, I believe we always have a choice not only of if we come back but who we come back as. I know in my most recent past life I gave up everything to paint. I gave up my family, my dignity and innocence, and because of things that happened to me, the ability to have a truly close relationship, even after falling in love. I simply was driven to paint. Even though I lived in a time when painting was really changing, I was too far ahead and, although people accepted and paid for the realisitic portraits that I did to make money to live on, my art that I was passionate about scared them. I died unhappy.

This time around I have realized that I am here to work on love relationships, because I missed that lesson last time around. So, I have been married for 37 years, since I was 17 to the most wonderful man in the world (I am female this time, was male last time, hence the male drawing. That is me in my most recent past life). I know my current husband and I have been together many times.

I have been frustrated by my lack of ability to really allow myself to get totally into my art. Now I know why. Last time that was all consuiming. When I do paint or draw I can feel that strong pull again. It becomes like if I allow it, all other people and things will irritate me because they are distractions and I want to be in my art. So, this time I keep backing away. I don't know if I will ever paint with the passion and talent that I did in that past life during this lifetime. I am afraid to. But I am working on it.

So, next time around, I want to come back (probably again with my husband, but who knows which will be male and which female, maybe both the same?) and I want to be balanced. I want to have that passion and talent along with the ability to fully love and be in the present moment with that person I share that love with. I would like that person to share my passion so that we can spend many hours painting and many hours making love.

I have many other lessons to learn. But, once I do I firmly believe that I will no longer come back and I will be one of the "creators". I will help create plants, animals, from energy for life on planets. Some will be new. Some will be current. I believe I am working on those now in between lives, learning how to do it. Just starting with simple energy and learning how to make a couple cells and it goes from there. In my soul I am art. Art is creation. And on it goes.

nephesh
16-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Hmmm interesting question if we had a some say in a next life. Which I guess some will say we do since some believe we actually chart out our lives before coming here. I’d probably be a female, aboriginal from Australia (or what we know as Australia)

Rumar
16-11-2010, 03:24 AM
I already have my next life set up with whom, where, what I'm doing, etc.
I'm going to be a nomad, a gun for hire, after a while of being hired by paranoid folks, I get tired, pack up, grab my girl friend in which I grew up with as friends at first, and we head out. Tired of that settlement anyway.

olgasneh
16-11-2010, 05:09 AM
I want to be poet in the next life becasue I like to read poems and also to write different types of poem becasue my friends told that you have very nice thoughts so why don't you try to print you poem book but at present I have to concentrate on mu career inspite of being a poem but in the next life I will surely be a poet.

Squatchit
16-11-2010, 09:10 AM
I shall brush you and hug you and love you and of course give you a nice bowl of warm milk.:hug3:

How lovely! :hug3:

And in return I will let you share my home, treat you with indifference and look down on you with an air of superiority...deal? :D

psychoslice
16-11-2010, 09:16 AM
How lovely! :hug3:

And in return I will let you share my home, treat you with indifference and look down on you with an air of superiority...deal? :D
Ooo yea I like that, as long as you wear leather lol.

Squatchit
16-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Ooo yea I like that, as long as you wear leather lol.

You like cats in leather...??? :hiding: *creeps out of the cat flap quickly*

norseman
16-11-2010, 11:50 AM
I KNOW I will be in Northumbria somewhere - always have been for the last 2000 years. King, poet, farmer ? - who knows but I do know that I will still be wandering the moors and dales. That's maybe it - a mendicant Gaian Monk !

LightFilledHeart
16-11-2010, 03:25 PM
I KNOW I will be in Northumbria somewhere - always have been for the last 2000 years. King, poet, farmer ? - who knows but I do know that I will still be wandering the moors and dales. That's maybe it - a mendicant Gaian Monk !

If that is your wish, then so shall it be :D

Squatchit
16-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I know in my most recent past life I gave up everything to paint.
Hi pimser and welcome to SF :smile:

Thank you for sharing your experience - I enjoyed it. Your story interested me mainly because I finished reading a book on reincarnation yesterday. The one experience that stood out was about a policeman who reluctantly agreed to be regressed (he was a skeptic) but a colleague challenged him (in a fun way) to have a go.

During the regression he knew he'd been an artist in a previous life and saw one of his paintings. The odd thing is that it was of a hunchbacked woman. When the regression was over he wondered why anyone with a physical deformity would want to be painted.

To cut a very long story short, he eventually found that very same painting in a back street gallery while on holiday in New Orleans over a year later. He just stood and stared at it. For a very long time. :tongue:

The gallery owner told him who painted it (not a well-known artist) and that it had never been published in any books, in fact it had been stuck in a family member's attic for the last 75 or so years. (Meaning the policeman couldn't have ever seen it before in his current life.) The gallery owner had only happened to chance upon it recently and hung it in the hope of a sale. Synchronicity? :smile:

Anyway, the reason I'm sharing this story with you is to ask if you have seen any of the paintings/portraits you did in your previous life. By this, I mean in your visions/dreams/meditation/mind's eye? And if so, are you looking for them in this life? Wouldn't that be amazing?!

I sometimes dream about art (I paint as a hobby) and wonder if I'm getting inspiration from other 'realities'.

Squiggle

Shabda
16-11-2010, 04:32 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience - I enjoyed it. Your story interested me mainly because I finished reading a book on reincarnation yesterday. The one experience that stood out was about a policeman who reluctantly agreed to be regressed (he was a skeptic) but a colleague challenged him (in a fun way) to have a go.

During the regression he knew he'd been an artist in a previous life and saw one of his paintings. The odd thing is that it was of a hunchbacked woman. When the regression was over he wondered why anyone with a physical deformity would want to be painted.

To cut a very long story short, he eventually found that very same painting in a back street gallery while on holiday in New Orleans over a year later. He just stood and stared at it. For a very long time. :tongue:

The gallery owner told him who painted it (not a well-known artist) and that it had never been published in any books, in fact it had been stuck in a family member's attic for the last 75 or so years. (Meaning the policeman couldn't have ever seen it before in his current life.) The gallery owner had only happened to chance upon it recently and hung it in the hope of a sale. Synchronicity? :smile:

Anyway, the reason I'm sharing this story with you is to ask if you have seen any of the paintings/portraits you did in your previous life. By this, I mean in your visions/dreams/meditation/mind's eye? And if so, are you looking for them in this life? Wouldn't that be amazing?!

I sometimes dream about art (I paint as a hobby) and wonder if I'm getting inspiration from other 'realities'.

Squiggle
of course you are~! im one of those too, i started drawing and painting from the age of 2, it was like i remembered how to do it...then in high school i suddenly developed the interest in music and the guitar, so i taught myself to play, and it was the same, it was like i already knew how to, but had to remember that fact...

pimser
16-11-2010, 11:59 PM

Squiggle__________________
Hi Squiggle, thanks for the friendly welcome! I, too, have heard about that policeman. Very cool. In fact, I believe that he had randomly picked 28 different things about his past life, not believing any of it...and ended up proving that 27 of the 28 were actually true. That is, if we are talking about the same person.

Anyway, I have a "sort of" knowledge but not the details of my paintings It is very frustrating, as I remember tons of details and actual people, situations, conversations, but can't remember the paintings in detail. I do know I did portraits but that I loved to paint other things. I know that I was ahead of the people painting in the 1880's and 1890's and was in Montemarte. I believe that I had conversations with a member of the Les Nabis, and he told me I needed to pull back, that I was going too far. I told him he needed to push further. I believe I was doing abstract before others and most people thought it ****. But what is the strangest is I feel the paintings in my gut and in my brain. I know I was trying to paint the "energy" of things. Not the shape of, say, an apple, nor even just the color, but the life energy...and there was not a way to capture that electric energy that gives life or existence to items. Perhaps I was remembering the energy we are between lives and trying to paint that. Perhaps I was mad. Perhaps the opium, hash and absinthe had me too messed up. But, I KNOW the paintings were very, very good...just different from anything people had seen and not good enough for me because there is not a paint that exists that can capture the essense of that lifeforce. I even ate paint, thinking that perhaps I could then do it right. I am working on healing that past life and trying to merge that energy with me today. I believe we always keep some energy behind when we come here, but I think my "Gastien" energy (that was my name then) all stayed behind, ashamed of things he had done, hurt, sick, poisoned and needing to regenerate. I am trying to help him heal and know that I am not ashamed of him and that I underantd every decision he made and that we need to merge because we are the same and I am incompelte without him. Perhaps part of him can stay behind, because like I said I think we keep some there and I understand if maybe some male energy or something needs to stay back. But, man, I want his talent in me, his vision in me. To see what he saw would truly be something. Even if I can't paint it, I would like to see it.

Spiritlite
17-11-2010, 12:25 AM
A wealthy person but who uses their wealth to help people, and animals in a variety of ways. A life where I won't have to worry about money and focus on spirituality. A helpful life where I would spend most of my money helping others and live very very modestly but comfortably.
Spiritlite.

Squatchit
17-11-2010, 11:53 AM
That is, if we are talking about the same person.
Yes, that's the one. :smile:

Fascinating the amount of information you've brought with you in this current life. I really enjoyed reading about it, and the passion for painting definitely shines through your post! :hug3:

I would love to have seen some of your work as Gastien - I'm fond of abstract. In fact, your post has inspired me to get my paintbrushes out today.
So thank you. :icon_flower:

Squiggle

pimser
17-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Perhaps you did see them. Were you in Montemartre between 1875ish to 1898? If so, you may have! :D Seriously, though, I sure wish I could see them in detail. Maybe it will come. Funny how even small details of conversations then and mundane everyday things I did come through at different times...but the paintings stay generalized with no details, except there was extreme color. Hopefully, they will come to me when my Gastien energy feels it has been heard and healed.

I am so glad that you are getting out your brushes and paints! I hope you have a wonderful time with them. Would love to see your work sometime if you are inclinded to share it.

Pimser

Squatchit
21-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi pimser

I have a gallery in the art section here. When the website crashed a while ago, the gallery was razed to the ground. I've started it again. I also have my own website which you can find in my profile. Sadly, I haven't updated my website for a while and because of the crash, some of my best work is neither here nor there. :smile:

However, go to the website to get a real feel for what I am/do.

http://www.bbcardshome.co.uk (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbcardshome.co.uk% 2F)

Enjoy.

Kaere
21-11-2010, 05:40 PM
What do I want to be in my next life?

Well I feel like I could do with a break from drama, heartbreak, slogging along, and the general **** that comes along with a life. So if I have to, I think I'd like to be a leaf or a flower - some time to breathe.

abikisses
21-11-2010, 05:44 PM
If I have to I would come back as a dolphin or an orca whale, just to enjoy simplicity and bliss imo... unless of course that would mean 'going back' in development, unless that's an ego myth!

Blessings
Abikisses

Rumar
21-11-2010, 06:41 PM
If I have to I would come back as a dolphin or an orca whale, just to enjoy simplicity and bliss imo... unless of course that would mean 'going back' in development, unless that's an ego myth!

Blessings
Abikisses
There is no going back in development, I know the Hindus believe coming back as a man is the greatest gift of all and which why they try to lead great lives to everyone around them.

Coming back as an animal is a great thing to try out, if you look at some animals, they have spirits of humans who wanted to try out the experience. This even means the very annoying sea gulls on my last base. :icon_frown:

Squatchit
21-11-2010, 06:47 PM
There is no going back in development,
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

you are jokking right?

I seriously hope you don't think humans are the pinnacle of development.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH