PDA

View Full Version : Adam

grazier
12-11-2010, 03:32 PM
How do you see Adam?

This is my conception :-

Adam's fashioning out of dust - this signifies the outer vehicle being fashioned from the material substance of the Planet Earth. It doesn't literally mean that God took up dust and made man from that. Likewise the rib of Adam is part of Adam's substance which is near his heart - part of the Soul in fact, his twin flame his feminine aspect, his Divine Feminine aspect.

Please share your own thoughts on Adam.

Blessings

grazier :hug3:

Elijah
12-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I used to see Adam quite a lot down the pub for a few beers.
Trouble is he used to get thrown out quite a lot for bringing his friend;
I can't remember his friends name, but he was a very slippery character....
He always used to tell us to ssshhhsh... as if we were in a library. :D

BlueSky
12-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Recently as I was enjoying time with my grandson, it occurred to me how cool it is that he has no clue that he is naked.
It made me think of the story of Adam and Eve and how they realized nakedness after acquiring knowledge of duality.
In other words, IMO, they suddenly saw themselves separate from everything else and with that went their innocence.
James

7luminaries
12-11-2010, 05:23 PM
LOL...self-awareness is a beast, ain't it?
My son still loves running around naked. I ponder abt how to keep hope alive (LOL) & keep the spirit from being broken whilst reminding him he can't leave the house that way...

Spiritlite
12-11-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't know how I see Adam that's a good question. I see him as the maleness of society, the maleness of God and that Eve was the femaleness of God.
Spiritlite.

BlueSky
12-11-2010, 05:28 PM
LOL...self-awareness is a beast, ain't it?
My son still loves running around naked. I ponder abt how to keep hope alive (LOL) & keep the spirit from being broken whilst reminding him he can't leave the house that way...

Ha!.............. :smile:

7luminaries
12-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Adam had a hard road to hoe...basically it was all about lowering expectations (LOL)...exercising free will, effing up...then being informed:

1) you're not really fooling anyone...so cut the **...but I [God] still love you...
2) put on some real clothes & get to work...& follow a few major rules...
3) now your spiritual "job" is to recognise & honour the Divine presence and learn to use your free will for the good...

Basically we're still at this point. :D
But we're "aware" of it...LOL

Shim
12-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Deleted....

Amilius777
14-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Adam and Eve were one of the many other first humans. The difference is that Adam and Eve were the first incarnations of the Divine Masculine and Feminine.

Adam was before the incarnation, the first begotten by the Father. We are all Sons and Daughters of God, we share the same essence as God, but Adam was THE Son of God. He was the first divine in flesh. But Adam and Eve were twin flames. Adam later became Jesus the Christ.

Adam and Eve did not disobey because they were evil. This was part of the divine plan. And no, Adam and Eve did not descend original sin unto everybody. Original Sin is "selfishness", and selfishness is actually the result of individuality, the tendency to satisfy your "I-ness". So technically original sin is a contradiction or a retarded way of seeing it. Adam and Eve fell to partake full of mankind's struggle to evolve. Adam and Eve were perfect, in oneness with God but purposely followed the serpent "self" to carnally indulge themselves in the physical consciousness. Adam the Son of God, our father and elder brother went through countless lives for our sake to finally build a pattern in his life as Jesus. And he did this to build a consciousness that bridges Man with God. For mind is the builder. The consciousness that develops between the human and God is the Christ Consciousness, it is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent. It unifies the divine and human natures, it makes one in oneness with God but also a separate individual from God.

Eve later incarnates as the Virgin Mary and completely purifies herself by doing God's will, willfully accepting God's offer to birth his Son. So the story of Adam and Eve is completely misinformed and destroyed.

If you want to talk about the true fallen "adam" and "eve" those evil culprits who threw a wrench into the Earth's harmonious living, blame Lucifer and his companions. Those Adamic humans who were divine and wilfully disobeyed God are the real culprits behind most of our problems today. Those who rebelled in mind, spirit, and flesh. The whole Genesis story is screwed up a bit. It is completely misleading if read the wrong way.

sprinter
15-11-2010, 12:30 AM
I find no good reason to "see" Adam in any manner other than the description God has set before us.
I consider the continual advancement of personalised versions or supposed improvements mostly curious, more akin to fantasy.

PrincessKLS
15-11-2010, 06:03 AM
Even though I consider myself partially Christian, I tend to go on the evolutionary theory on this issue and see the "Adam and Eve" story as more myth. But let's suppose it's true to some extent. Roughly what we pick up on these "first people" is that they were born and raised in the fertile cresent "ancient Middle East", given that historians often consider The Fertile Cresent as the site of the "first civilization".

However another argument is, maybe they were the first humans or even prehuman beings on earth.

Silver
15-11-2010, 06:43 AM
I find no good reason to "see" Adam in any manner other than the description God has set before us.
I consider the continual advancement of personalised versions or supposed improvements mostly curious, more akin to fantasy.

I went to sunday school every single sunday except when sick. I thought it was a fantastic story then. IF god created us, he had to have quite the imagination and is not 'blaming' us now for wondering if...

supernova
15-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Every culture has its first man and woman and it is really interesting to read such mythological stories, the ones that were woven much before cultures advanced into the present form. There were no castes, no classes, no racial and ethnic discriminations then and all were considered humans. Adam and eve, both were siblings born of the same parents got a conjugal relationship. They had no choice and had to breed new generations. Even in Hinduism Brahma married his own daughter, Saraswoti. The first humans followed no strict rules and passions and instincts blazed their ways and it is in due course civilization crept in and there were too many dos and don'ts.

I take the story of Adam and Eve romantically as free humans with no plough on their shoulders. They are highly romantic

LightFilledHeart
15-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Every culture has its first man and woman and it is really interesting to read such mythological stories, the ones that were woven much before cultures advanced into the present form. There were no castes, no classes, no racial and ethnic discriminations then and all were considered humans. Adam and eve, both were siblings born of the same parents got a conjugal relationship. They had no choice and had to breed new generations. Even in Hinduism Brahma married his own daughter, Saraswoti. The first humans followed no strict rules and passions and instincts blazed their ways and it is in due course civilization crept in and there were too many dos and don'ts.

Very true! In fact, for centuries ancient Egyptian royalty married within the confines of their own family in order to keep the bloodline pure. They were said to be gods, and whether or not they meant space fairing cosmanauts or actual deities is anyone's guess :D

grazier
13-12-2010, 02:41 PM
Adam was the first Messenger to the Earth. All the tribes formed part of the Adamic Race, the Race of Christs, sent by the Eternal One to the Earth as Manifestors, Revealers and Interpretors of the Sacred Mysteries.

Just my own thoughts.

Blessings

Amilius777
23-12-2010, 07:16 AM
I agree 100% Grazier.

It seems like Adam/Eve might have referred to the original consciousness of Mankind in their descent to the Earth.

Adam the divine masculine and eve the divine feminine within the soul body human.

I always felt that the first race of humans were not necessarily created as "Christ". They were the first incarnations of the Logos, the divine consciousness. But I feel like God created the human body at a neutral point so that man could choose to go upper and further into divinity or lower and lower if he chose whatever to experience.

It seems like the Logos starts off as Adam and then becomes Christ. This is the overall pattern for all souls.

All of us in heaven with God are all part of the Logos. And when we first become human we start as Adam the alpha. Obviously make the selfish choice just like a newborn baby and learn to evolve into manhood as Christ the omega.

I use to believe Jesus was literally Adam as Cayce said. But I feel Cayce was reading it from a universal perspective. The "Adam Kadmon", the first divine human race who were made up of numerous human beings. The divine in flesh. But "Adam and Eve", the reason and feeling of the soul went astray and the "serpent" falls and we need to straighten it up to God. The kundalini rising. So just like Jesus and like all souls, we start off as Adam and must later become Christ.

Christ is not only the return to divine consciousness, but the soul becoming a co-creator and a god with God the Father. Something Adam wanted but did it the wrong way but indulging in the physical senses to "know" everything, even matter.

grazier
23-12-2010, 02:52 PM
I agree 100% Grazier.

It seems like Adam/Eve might have referred to the original consciousness of Mankind in their descent to the Earth.

Adam the divine masculine and eve the divine feminine within the soul body human.

I always felt that the first race of humans were not necessarily created as "Christ". They were the first incarnations of the Logos, the divine consciousness. But I feel like God created the human body at a neutral point so that man could choose to go upper and further into divinity or lower and lower if he chose whatever to experience.

It seems like the Logos starts off as Adam and then becomes Christ. This is the overall pattern for all souls.

All of us in heaven with God are all part of the Logos. And when we first become human we start as Adam the alpha. Obviously make the selfish choice just like a newborn baby and learn to evolve into manhood as Christ the omega.

I use to believe Jesus was literally Adam as Cayce said. But I feel Cayce was reading it from a universal perspective. The "Adam Kadmon", the first divine human race who were made up of numerous human beings. The divine in flesh. But "Adam and Eve", the reason and feeling of the soul went astray and the "serpent" falls and we need to straighten it up to God. The kundalini rising. So just like Jesus and like all souls, we start off as Adam and must later become Christ.

Christ is not only the return to divine consciousness, but the soul becoming a co-creator and a god with God the Father. Something Adam wanted but did it the wrong way but indulging in the physical senses to "know" everything, even matter.

Hi Amilius,

That is more or less how I understand it.

I also believe that the Atlanteans were the Adamic Race, a nation of Christs or Sons of God, or Gods. The serpent represented Lucifer and the temptaion of basic humanity.

I also believe that Childhood, Jesushood, Christhood and Lordship are stages of initiation in our ascent back to the Eternal One - stages of spiritual evolution.

Blessings

kleenex
13-01-2011, 10:58 AM
Adam and Eve were one of the many other first humans. The difference is that Adam and Eve were the first incarnations of the Divine Masculine and Feminine.

Adam was before the incarnation, the first begotten by the Father. We are all Sons and Daughters of God, we share the same essence as God, but Adam was THE Son of God. He was the first divine in flesh. But Adam and Eve were twin flames. Adam later became Jesus the Christ.

Adam and Eve did not disobey because they were evil. This was part of the divine plan. And no, Adam and Eve did not descend original sin unto everybody. Original Sin is "selfishness", and selfishness is actually the result of individuality, the tendency to satisfy your "I-ness". So technically original sin is a contradiction or a retarded way of seeing it. Adam and Eve fell to partake full of mankind's struggle to evolve. Adam and Eve were perfect, in oneness with God but purposely followed the serpent "self" to carnally indulge themselves in the physical consciousness. Adam the Son of God, our father and elder brother went through countless lives for our sake to finally build a pattern in his life as Jesus. And he did this to build a consciousness that bridges Man with God. For mind is the builder. The consciousness that develops between the human and God is the Christ Consciousness, it is eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent. It unifies the divine and human natures, it makes one in oneness with God but also a separate individual from God.

Eve later incarnates as the Virgin Mary and completely purifies herself by doing God's will, willfully accepting God's offer to birth his Son. So the story of Adam and Eve is completely misinformed and destroyed.

If you want to talk about the true fallen "adam" and "eve" those evil culprits who threw a wrench into the Earth's harmonious living, blame Lucifer and his companions. Those Adamic humans who were divine and wilfully disobeyed God are the real culprits behind most of our problems today. Those who rebelled in mind, spirit, and flesh. The whole Genesis story is screwed up a bit. It is completely misleading if read the wrong way.

where did you get this?

Amilius777
14-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I received this from Edgar Cayce but I personally do not wholeheartedly agree with his statements but the whole Adam and having the universal Christ spirit and later it being bestowed on the Master Jesus and etc all fit nicely or easily replace the erroneous and errors of Orthodox Christianity.

kleenex
15-01-2011, 10:24 AM
From what I know, Adam and Eve represented the first people here on earth. I don't know a lot about the matter, but like you're saying that Adam came back as Jesus isn't that believable to me, can you please explain that though? And as for original sin, yes we do carry that when we're born. That's one of the reasons why we're baptized, to cleanse and initiate us into the kingdom of God

Amilius777
17-01-2011, 05:33 PM
According to the Cayce's readings and not my own intuition and nor any evidence-

Adam was actually a whole nation of Sons of God attuned to the One Father. And the Earth was a far more spiritual paradise where souls could come and go by mere materialization to dematerialize and so far. Go through all the realms of life. But many souls in the Adamic Race fell from God and so yes Cayce did say that Adam was a symbolic character for about 100,000 million souls that God sent into the Earth over some 100,000 years ago.

And he said that the Adam of Genesis is also based on a literal Adam. Because there was five Adams and five Eves. Each symbolizing the five senses, five races, five points of the body, etc. And Jesus was one of the Adams and he entered to partake of our sinful nature and he became sin as Adam. And then through many lifetimes he became pure, perfect, and divine, and as Jesus he became the Christ.

-------

Personally I do not understand what the hell that means. It is a very plausible theory that as Adam he disobeyed, but as Jesus he obeyed on the Cross.

But if there was more than one adam according to Cayce then why didn't they do the same?

This is all very much spiritual matters. And being raised Catholic I have a different view on things. So I am sorry if I am not relating to your beliefs on baptism and entering heaven and original sin.

i do not believe in original sin. I feel like a lot of doctrines are man made. After reading the Gospels over and over again every Christian Denomination has made up something to fit their needs. And the whole kingdom of heaven for me is an inner experience of Christ consciousness in oneness with the One God.

Heimlich
19-01-2011, 05:52 PM
americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs/adam_and_eve

I found this and enjoyed - hope it helps It's different

Silver
19-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Personally I do not understand what the hell that means.

Funniest statement ever (within context).

Bless you.