PDA

View Full Version : my view on twins

mystical
12-11-2010, 10:57 AM
ok it seems lately more and more people in my dialy life seem to be turnin to me more and more about their relatiosnhips with their soulmate and twins and are asking me the reason for the connection , this is my "view" based on my own experiences and what io have learnt with regard to twin flames .

a twin is there to show u all sides of urself , to act as a guide , with my tiwn i learnt the value of myself , the real importance of who i really am , and where my place is in the world and how i am a part of it , i was in a difficult situation with my twin , before i met my twin i was always distant with others , where emotions where concerned , when sumone got close i backed off when i got close i backed off , i believed i wanst worthy of love , i came to this world to learn sumthing , i know that . and that was unconditional love , those who loved me unconditionally i lost and those who should never did , i had massive issues with my father , and all my life my dad has always been the reason for me being the way i was , believeing if my own dad didnt love me then no other man could , i never gave any one a chance because i have lost too many people i loved and didnt want to risk getting hurt again by loving sumone .......... meeting my tiwn changed that

he was difficult , i found when he was in my life he would appear make me smile n then go away shattering my world , i expressed every part of my soul to him and it seemed like he was rejecting me ,over and over sumthing i have always struggled with , altho he was cruel at times and hard faced i knew that he was really a lovely soul who had just been thro so much in life and had his herat destroyed by so many people , he would show me he adored me then run a mile , he would become heartless and i would be left confused as to why one minute he was lovely n the next so horrible . all he was doing was showing me myself , showing me that i too was difficult , that i too shut down n ran when i got close to people i would push them away just as he did me , i would tell him he was amazing and he could be so much more , but really i was telling myself this . he appeared in my life to make me really look at myself , and see my self thro the eyes of another , i know now that when i see him whatever he is going thro i too am going thro the same that whatever he feels i too feel the same , but he is special a very special child of god one who is destined for great things , so that means now that i too am a special child of god also great for big things

i had a convo with a friend of mine about me finding another person to give my heart too , i was disgusted that she could think this after everything i have spoken to her about , i told her there was no way i could do this and i relaised then that im still scared , still fearing of getting close to another , scared i will replace my twin , but it boils back to the same , i dont wnat to open my heart to another and bare my soul , and my twin is the same , instead we "date" others cutting ourselves off , we self protect , but anything more than that sends me into a total frenzy , i cnat deal with emotions very well and i see my twin now knowing i see me , this is where i learn unconditional love and forgiveness , i will forgive him anything becaus ei know that really im seeing the soul within , the reason he is the way he is , seeing all his negative i havent liked one little bit , and i saw myself so i changed it all , but i shouldnt of done , because u see .... i love him at his worst i accept all the negative aspects of himself because its who he is , would i want him to fully change everyhting , ? no i wouldnt because its who he is , and it wouldnt be him if he wasnt be difficult at times lol , so by looking at him i see that i should embrace my own negative aspects and realise that i should be happy with who i am , if i dont like something then alter it a little but learn to love myself for who i am just as i do him

each time i bnow think of my twin and want to judge him , for being cruel and opinionated and judgemnetal towards me , i sit back and think hmmmmmm ok so im being shown im still this way myself , so i try not to be and am more empathic

the hardest thing about the tiwn flame connection is the constant confusion , u get close n then they pull away , u pull away n they draw close it drives u mad u wanna know why and it leads to .. excuse my pun but a proper head "doer" lol , everythin u do they do and yet we blame them for hurting us but its not them its ourselves , it drives me nuts that my twin wont let me get close to him , wont trust me not to hurt him i wnat him to be happy and stop suffering , and when i get close he will always distance himself , its easier for him to hate me ,so he chooses then to hurt himself and pull away rather than me hurt him , again its self puinishment , is easy to hurt ya self than to let others hurt u , so i figured ......

the onyl way my twin can ever be happy and let sumoen love him and trust them is if i allow this myself , i need to open my heart and trust others becaus eif i dont then my twin will always be the way he is he will never then see me as a risk worth taking , so u see he is all i am its all there mirrored back at me , he is self protected so am i , he is distant so am i he runs so do i , but he can be so much more and so can i , its abotu tkaing that leap of faith and saving yourself , i will set my twin free now because by doing this i am setting myself free , i dont wnat to be like this for the rest of my life and i will unless i look at myself and think i have had enough now , we are in charge of our own happiness and i am a leader so itstime i took the lead and lead uis both to happiness ,i will move on now and give sumone else a chance and maybe he will too and then just maybe one day we wil both both be free and come bk together again knowing that it is possible to trust another

debbie.b
12-11-2010, 01:05 PM
thanks for that. it could have been me writing that. almost everything you have written relates to my situation except that i became pregnant with our baby & a few weeks ago when i was 27wks i lost her. my tf showed no sympathy whatsoever towards me, i suppose it was his way of dealing with it, running away as always. we live 12000 apart so it's easy for him to cut himself off from me when he realises he's getting too close again. now though, he has totally blocked me from everything but i still feel him & i know he feels me so i just send out all my love knowing he wil recieve it in his heart & soul & maybe one day he might be able to use that love & give it to someone else. i know we will be together in another time as we have been in times gone by but he still has lots of karma to burn off before we can truly unite as one. x

awakeningheart
12-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Debbie.b ..I'm so sorry about your baby. Hugs to you, my friend. I have read your posts with interest. My tf is also 12000 miles away and we are both in other relationships.

debbie.b
12-11-2010, 05:44 PM
thanks awakeningheart. i am back with my husband now & i do love him very much but there is always that pull with my tf. i've been told that if one of you or both are in a relationship, it's bad karma to leave your partner just to be with your tf. it has proved right & i have paid my price but i accept this & have forgiven myself. i have a very good spiritual 'teacher' who has been of great help to me & he said that no matter what, i have to let go as the universe will 'recycle' my tf back to me in a future life when he has learnt his life lessons & overcome his ego. it would be great if tf relationships always were 100% unconditional love but we are not brought together for that purpose.