PDA

View Full Version : what does heart energy feel like?

innocentwanderer
03-01-2014, 01:00 AM
i've been reading a book on LOA and attracting a relationship with a specific person. It says that heart energy causes instant manifestation. I just want to know what it feels like. Is it the actual feelings of love you have for another person? I feel that towards this person and use psi balls to send it to him. I know it hits him and knowing so gives me feelings of love that I have never felt before. In meditation I get a vision of the energy hitting him and he stopping in his tracks to embrace it and not let it go through him. It's a connection with him that feels so amazing and is just absolutely beautiful beyond words. I am assuming this is heart energy? Whatever it is feels fantastic!

IsleWalker
03-01-2014, 02:39 AM
The best description I have read says to "smile into your heart". To me, that's the feeling. It's like when you think about your kids or your best friend or your mother---it makes you "smile into your heart".

That's the clearest definition I can think of.

Lora

P.S. For me it's akin to the saying that you should smile and "make your eyes crinkle". That's when your eyes are smiling as well as your face. These are similar feelings to me--the authentic part of feeling.

innocentwanderer
03-01-2014, 04:06 AM
The best description I have read says to "smile into your heart". To me, that's the feeling. It's like when you think about your kids or your best friend or your mother---it makes you "smile into your heart".

That's the clearest definition I can think of.

Lora

P.S. For me it's akin to the saying that you should smile and "make your eyes crinkle". That's when your eyes are smiling as well as your face. These are similar feelings to me--the authentic part of feeling.
ok now i'm getting it! thank u =]

IsleWalker
03-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Innocent--

Yes, you knew it all along. :hug:

Lora

innocentwanderer
04-01-2014, 04:11 AM
Innocent--

Yes, you knew it all along. :hug:

Lora
:hug2: thought so