PDA

View Full Version : convincing evidence for reincarnation

LightFilledHeart
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
I found this extremely interesting... so might you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWwzFwUOxA&feature=related [Part 1]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5965wcH2Kx0&feature=related [Part 2]

nephesh
07-11-2010, 10:55 PM
That was nice. I had heard about this before. I think there is a book that was written about it.

Cherub T
08-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the post x

LightFilledHeart
08-11-2010, 02:18 PM
What captivated me was not so much the boy's story... I have pretty strong evidence of reincarnation myself!... but rather the fact that his parents were not at all into such belief systems and considered it all a bunch of horse pucky. They did not come at it from a frame of reference that allowed for even the POSSIBILITY (let alone likelihood!) that their son had been someone else and lived before... far from it! All that was crazy to them! Yet they could not deny the incontrovertable evidence that continued to reveal itself, forcing them to take the blinders off, drop their prejudices, and recognize what was being illustrated for them as truth. In other parts of the world where the culture supports such beliefs there are actually many cases of children with remembrance of a previous life, and a good deal of research and documentation has been done on them. But because of our culteral bias, it is much more rare here, and that is what I think gives the story added value and impact. As they say, out of the mouths of babes! :wink:

LightFilledHeart
08-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the post x

Animals reincarnate too, Cherub. Don't be surprised if your beloved Snoopy finds his way back to you...! Perhaps as a bunny again... perhaps as something else altogether!

I can recommend some reading you might find of interest at this stage. It's called Fluke, and I believe the author is a Brit. There is also a film version of the story (altered somewhat from the book, as movies always are, but very, very well done!) which I think you might also enjoy. It's extremely uplifting and will provide balm for your suffering heart. Warm and gentle hugs to you!

Carly74
08-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Believing is seeing.

Yemaya
22-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Wow. I got chills while watching this video. Thanks for posting.

Mabuz Luciferi
22-01-2011, 07:38 PM
James Leininger (aged 11 now) is one of the finest case studies in support of reincarnation, he was the one who swung me in support of reincarnation.

I have spoken with his parents, and they are a loving and caring mother and father. The father is a devoted Christian who had serious problems with reincarnation, and set about trying to prove his son wrong - and failed. The case is authentic and honest.

Perry J
22-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Very exciting video. Thank you.
The idea that we do NOT reincarnate is a Catholic concept, defended the same way as their horryfying idea of the Earth being flat, with Hell underneath and Heaven above.

Removing reincarnation from the people, gave them more power over them. There was an elite of high priests who had absolute power over people. They were able to condemn someone to Hell if they didn't obey. This power would have been diminished if people believed in reincarnation, that here was "another chance".
Non-reincarnation is a remnant from the dark ages, where priests placed themselves between people and their God.