PDA

View Full Version : What is this E.T. race???

alexa_summer
30-09-2013, 02:52 AM
I had this dream of these entities..they were tall, thin, had big heads & black eyes & their skin was red. Three of them I saw..I feel like they observe me out of curiosity maybe..Can't seem to find any info about them online..anyone else have similar experiences or know what I am talking about? I have been longing for some information on what they are..
thank you.

siress_sarika
30-09-2013, 05:08 AM
I was going to say they are the "Greys" as I have heard them called but then your last descriptive point of them having red skin didn't match the Grey's.
Never heard of red skinned beings. But then perhaps maybe it's not been reported as much as other beings have.

Lamaas
01-10-2013, 06:48 PM
How did they feel energetically? Greys typically give off an uncomfortable energy -- not necessarily negative but definitely robotic.

alexa_summer
02-10-2013, 05:00 AM
The dream was quite a while ago, but from what I remember of it, I didn't feel panicked at all..it was almost kind of like I stumbled upon them by accident & they saw me & were trying to show me something, like I was "meant" to find them or something...it was a weird night of sleep, I remember that much. I didn't feel fear or threat at all..

alexa_summer
02-10-2013, 05:01 AM
These beings weren't greys..I felt a sense of consciousness there...which greys don't seem to have.

Freedom33
02-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Hi Alexa,

I wouldn't invest too much energy into it. I have seen many people go AWOL on this fanatical investigation of... who are they? Do they exist?

I have had numerous wacky dreams with all these funny looking creatures. Our soul does travel at night, and if you fill your conscious mind with dark energy, a movie for instance at night before you retire, where do you think you will gravitate to when your soul leaves.

I can't tell you what to do, as it is your life, but one thing I make sure is that when I get into bed as soon as I lift the covers on me I say a quick prayer for archangel Michael to take me in my soul and soul consciousness to the right place and protect me while I sleep.

You are more than welcome to try that if you want. It helps you drift off as well.

God bless you,

David

desert rat
02-10-2013, 08:51 PM
In agreement with the above post , some times a dream is just a dream . It could of been some thing you saw on t.v. , read in a book , ect. and forgot . Also , we all got of body during deep , some times remembering it as a dream . They could be beings on another world some where with no interest in visiting earth .

alexa_summer
02-10-2013, 11:12 PM
I know it. & I'm really just curious if anyone else has seen what I've seen. I'm not worried about it. Just trying to find some meaning behind it is all. That is a tendency of who I am. I like searching for truth & meaning behind certain experiences to discover new answers. A lot of my dreams hint at answers to questions I have in my waking life, so sometimes making sense of them helps my own growth..

Freedom33
03-10-2013, 07:27 AM
It's definately a 'grey' area... I would let it be as unknown.

Farallon
15-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Could be one of the Reptilian factors.