PDA

View Full Version : Shielding techniques

divinejoy916
23-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi everyone! I recently and suddenly gained 15 pounds out of nowhere without changing anything, and I've been researching causes. But several times throughout the day and just as I was researching this, I got the message that this girl that I recently ended a friendship with has been wishing me unsucccess and weight gain. May or may not be the culprit, but since I only started gaining the weight since we ended our friendship without changing diet or exercise, and her refusal to talk to me and act like I don't exist in school leads me to believe that this was in fact a clear message that its her doing this. Anyways, any powerful shielding techniques you would like to share? I know about the white bubble and crystals. Thanks!

Yamah
24-09-2013, 06:09 AM
I wrote a comprehensive post on this forum a while back on Shielding. You can find it here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33604

Fujiwara Kaito
25-09-2013, 11:08 AM
I recommend taking a Martial Art. Martial Arts can help one defend themselves in both the physical and non-physical worlds.

Also the practice of Martial Arts strengthens both the physical body and energy body and keeps them regulated. This can prevent problems such as illness, or in your case, sudden weight gain.

I find that doing slow forms often helps created of strong shield.

Hope this helps.

daeichler
07-01-2014, 04:02 AM
One of the best ways to help shield yourself is to become very present. While it may sound simple, it can be anything but that as many people have their energies scattered all over the place (including in one's past). Martial arts, as Fujiwara Kaito suggested, can be one way to work on bringing your energy into present time. Another suggestion is to develop practices that help us learn how to control our thoughts and emotions (and through that, our ability to effectively shield ourselves by bring fully in present time). Rudolf Steiner, about a century ago, wrote about 6 basic exercises that can be performed - technically simple exercises - that can help one to accomplish this. You can find the book on Amazon or in bookstores. It is called Start Now! by Rudolf Steiner. I have used these practices for years with wonderful success. Best wishes to you, David