PDA

View Full Version : Why would aliens want to come here?

beansi
12-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi all, :smile:
Why do so many people think or believe aliens have abducted, are living among us,are going to land anyday soon....Well, i give them more credit than that!....Yol they're there in the collective unconsciousness,Yol, they're intellectually superior, technically advanced & emotionally intelligent & there are more than one kind....Yol, They will land on Earth one day BUT NOT for a few thousand years or more yet.......Think about it , you travel via space & come across an inhabited planet of conflicts, wars,power players,etc....well common sense is you do your homework....common sense tells you they're not on your level......common sense would dictate an estimation of when that would be likely, whereby a record logged with a timeframe to the next observation & maybe 'contact'
And as for aliens, walking around supposedly born as humans- so what! do they know? what would be the point? reckon their life on earth is what they desired to experience....It really doesn't matter whether to exert an influence or not.
These lifeforms are supposedly content to do inner work via arts,media,etc down via centuries on the human collective unconsciousness so that humans gain the idea of contact,or are they? wouldn't more positive interaction be self-defeating since the aim is to persuade humans to take the crucial step themselves.
When many people who in dreams make contact, it usually is with a 'Grey.' If the situation was reversed I would begin to wonder why i kept getting a white-bodied, light-eyed & fair-coloring human all the time!....LOL.....maybe clones!,,LOL
So I'm sceptical on that point because if lifeforms are connected in the spiritual sense then why is it the grey & not a treeform,reptillian form,an organic pus!!...get my drift, basically it could be anything & you can't say BUT its the way aliens project what they think humans will understand, Yol,maybe 9/10 for the average human but not for the astral projector,the medium, channeller.dreamer,etc this should be no problem...shouldn't it? being spiritual & connected, especially as its said that there are different lifeforms on different planets. Would you be saying that they have a collective hive-mind - no individuality or are clones like us?.....LOL

Tobi
13-05-2013, 12:46 AM
I don't like thinking of other species as "Aliens". They are just another species.
We are all together in the Multiverse.
Some are friendly, others are not so friendly and have "agendas" we are scared of, that's all. Same with humans in fact.

Miss Hepburn
13-05-2013, 12:46 AM
What does Yol mean?
Thanx.
:smile:

primrose
13-05-2013, 07:01 AM
A lot of your thinking on this is probably right. I liken it to humans observing animals in the wild or in a zoo. They are probably curious about us. We can't know for sure. They seem to be more advanced than Humans.

Mr.Whitmore
13-05-2013, 10:21 AM
To answer the op with a question:

Wouldn't you visit your children after you left the nest.

Time
13-05-2013, 11:12 AM
One thing - We always assume aliens will look like us, in some form, but stull recognizable as "human like".

The odds of this happening are less then aliens having landed on earth. Earths life adapted to the unique conditions of earth, while aliens would adapt to their specific planet. For all we know they breath methane, which woudl completely change their body type. They would need some sortve movement, and some way to perciee the world, other then that, the odds are they wont look ANYTHING like we could imagine.

secondly - There is no real debate anymore as to whether there are aliens. The question is to what extent, how far it is and how abundant.

Lastly - To actually answer the OP, the odds also are that they would be as varied as us. Some would be peaceful, some destructive, some a bit of both and everything in between. Even then those concepts are HUMAN, and to them it may not be what we percieve it as either. Stuff we do to communicate with them could actually detur them......

Mr.Whitmore
13-05-2013, 03:41 PM
To safe of an answer

beansi
13-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Hi all, :smile: thanks for your interesting replies.
Tobi, when i think of species,it brings to my mind our animal, plant species, just habit.
Miss Hepburn, Yo is hello; Yo! (l) is a sarky hello like helloooo....
The l can be instead of an exclaimation mark.
or for some Yo can be Look!
In future i'll stick with the basics....lol. I will LOL if you ask me what this means!
Primrose i totally agree...advanced to be able to do long-range space travel.
Mr Whitmore the jury is still out on that one, could have been my weensy little ancestor micro-organism sitting on his rocket (meteor/asteroid) diving into the oceans!....lol
Time more food for thought!

Tobi
14-05-2013, 12:47 AM
That's right, we think of species on our own planet. And there are SO MANY! just here! But those from other star systems are different species to us too. Even Angels are. And the Faerie realm.

Yo! sista! by the way! :D :D :D

partofme
14-05-2013, 01:29 AM

Oh, Mr. Whitmore you have the best philosophies :D Im keeping that one if you dont mind.

Podshell
16-05-2013, 06:05 PM
You could also ask why we would want to go to the moon or Mars, two of the places that you are probably least likely to find life on.

Lanzalady
16-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Yol... Lol. I didn't know what that meant either. Not the lol but the Yol. ;-)

If I could travel in space I'd like to see how other beings live, so possibly they may want to see how we live. I don't know about them living among us - who knows... Yol

I have another question...what does OP mean? :-0

LL

Rena
17-05-2013, 11:42 PM
I think OP means old post.

beansi
18-05-2013, 10:02 PM
I thought OP meant opening post-thread, in other words the 'opening question'
:smile:

Jill Rose Frew
18-05-2013, 10:23 PM
I do energy healing and at the end, light beings always come in and restructure my or my client's field in line with the fears that have been removed. Often these beings are what many would call aliens. And the healings are of past lives and when we descended from heaven to earth. I see pictures in my third eye of those times when I am focused on fears to release, too. There were times when "aliens" invaded other star systems and abducted and abused people. So maybe these reports are of dreams that feel real or inner journeys or memories that get activated, all of which happen when the spirit world is bringing something up for healing.

Time
19-05-2013, 08:59 PM
"op" stands for "original post/poster"

Sacha
12-07-2013, 06:56 PM
The Project At Earth (Or The Project) consists of 218 advanced alien races working together to bring true knowledge of alien life and build strong diplomatic relationships with our world and their worlds.

They hope that once we can work out our problems with one another, we can join them to help bring peace in the universe and ensure the survival of other less advanced races.

Mazulu
12-07-2013, 08:10 PM
The Project At Earth (Or The Project) consists of 218 advanced alien races working together to bring true knowledge of alien life and build strong diplomatic relationships with our world and their worlds.

They hope that once we can work out our problems with one another, we can join them to help bring peace in the universe and ensure the survival of other less advanced races.

I like the idea of establishing diplomatic relations with an alien community of worlds. Can they give us a hint on how to travel faster than the speed of light?

Sacha
13-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Hi Mazulu

From what I understand, the aliens can travel at near the speed of light, and when they need to travel vast distances, they travel through dimensions that allow them to travel at greater than light speed. From what I understand, each dimension has a different value of time.

Yes, they can tell us how to travel through dimensions, but we're still quite early in our evolution, so we can't be trusted with technology like this, especially considering what we do to each with our own technology. If they just gave it to us right now, we would abuse it and not only cause more chaos here at home, but on other worlds as well. We're just not responsible enough to gain this kind of technology yet.

At some point after our race has joined the visiting races, they will share this technology with us.

Mazulu
13-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Mazulu

From what I understand, the aliens can travel at near the speed of light, and when they need to travel vast distances, they travel through dimensions that allow them to travel at greater than light speed. From what I understand, each dimension has a different value of time.

Yes, they can tell us how to travel through dimensions, but we're still quite early in our evolution, so we can't be trusted with technology like this, especially considering what we do to each with our own technology. If they just gave it to us right now, we would abuse it and not only cause more chaos here at home, but on other worlds as well. We're just not responsible enough to gain this kind of technology yet.

At some point after our race has joined the visiting races, they will share this technology with us.
I agree. They would have to travel through dimensions beyond and outside of the space-time continuum. Dimensions that have a much larger speed of light.

I do wish they would drop in for a visit.:alien:

Internal Queries
13-07-2013, 10:27 AM
perhaps planets like earth are nurseries and species like humans are infant consciousnesses. maybe we are how "aliens" reproduce.

Mazulu
13-07-2013, 04:50 PM
perhaps planets like earth are nurseries and species like humans are infant consciousnesses. maybe we are how "aliens" reproduce.

You mean how aliens spirit entities get to experience living in fleshy mammal bodies? OK, I'm done now. Can I get off this ride?

Sacha
14-07-2013, 03:09 AM
I agree. They would have to travel through dimensions beyond and outside of the space-time continuum. Dimensions that have a much larger speed of light.

I do wish they would drop in for a visit.:alien:

Mazulu

Alien races have always visited Earth and interacted with humans for much of our history. It's recently though that they organized themselves, with the help and leadership of the most advanced races in our galaxy, to establish The Project At Earth (There many other Projects occurring in and outside our galaxy).

We have hit a point in our evolution where we must learn about the laws and orders that have been established in space. Soon we may develop the necessary technology to travel beyond our solar system, so it is important that we get ourselves straightened out here on Earth and understand what's going on out there before we are permitted to travel outside of our front yard.

Unfortunately, it's a very difficult task for the aliens at the moment. Our leading governments do not want the people of Earth knowing about the aliens and their purpose. A lot of disinformation and propaganda is being spread to discourage people from learning about aliens and their existence and purpose for being here.
But at the same time, the aliens are working with certain humans here on Earth on a spiritual and/or physical level to help bring awareness of the true nature of the alien people working here.

I understand that the first open contact with the aliens will be handled by the Japanese, when the time is right. When that time comes, everyone on Earth will see the aliens and their crafts. The Japanese are the only ones right now willing to handle the information the aliens will provide them in an honest manner as well as willing to handle the criticism and slander that may be thrown at them by other governments who will attempt to resist what the aliens can offer our race. No specific date on when open contact will occur. The aliens are waiting for specific events to come together.

Morpheus
14-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Wierd question, as...

"They're Here!"

NBA player says he had Alien experience, and involving missing time.

"Knicks basketball star claims he was 'actually abducted by aliens two weeks ago'... but after recovering with two burgers decided the experience wasn't too bad
Baron Davis claims the incident happened two weeks ago in the California desert"
He describes his captors as 'crazy looking people - half human, half ugly-looking mother f*****s'
-----------------------------------------------------------
NEW Basketball star Baron Davis claims he recently had a run-in with aliens in the California desert while driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early hours of the morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article) ... s-ago.html

Morpheus
14-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Regarding the problems of government and governmental leadership overall..?

"What do all men of power want? More power!" - The Oracle
The Matrix Reloaded.
Human Nature, - Re the, "Carnal". The animal/mammal... The, "world".

The, "Angelic" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JPx0eZdJQ&list=PLC6A22357447E38CB (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DV4JPx0eZdJQ%26amp%3Blist%3DPLC6A22357447E3 8CB)

Neville
14-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Why Did Aliens come here ?

I have no idea why we came here (http://www.nhm.ac.uk/about-us/news/2011/march/meteorite-with-abundant-nitrogen-for-life-on-earth95139.html), I think it was an arbitrary decision. chance or some such.

Mr.Whitmore
14-07-2013, 07:32 PM
You mean how aliens spirit entities get to experience living in fleshy mammal bodies? OK, I'm done now. Can I get off this ride?

Hey....if this never happened we would still be squatting by the river with the rest of the animals.

I don't think they experienced living in a human body...but genetic interference for sure

They are light energy see? They probably can manifest in the physical as light/spiritual and the spiritual as physical/body

Internal Queries
14-07-2013, 09:28 PM

well, sure. if, due to your the tilt of your perception lens, you view such entities as "alien" then you'll get creeped out, fear an invasion. however, someOne with a different tilt to their perception lens might experience the same entities as "guide", "higher self" or "angel".

what you see is what you get, i imagine.

Mazulu
15-07-2013, 05:15 AM
well, sure. if, due to your the tilt of your perception lens, you view such entities as "alien" then you'll get creeped out, fear an invasion. however, someOne with a different tilt to their perception lens might experience the same entities as "guide", "higher self" or "angel".

I think aliens are the coolest thing ever. I'm not afraid of them, I love them. I wish they would come by for a visit.

But the funny thing is, I've been having a conversation with physicists. And I think human beings are only grasping a tiny sliver of the full set of laws of physics. You see, physicists cannot answer questions like:
How are the physics constants enforced (like the speed of light, Planck constant and the gravitational constant G). Why are they the values that they are? What mechanisms are involved?

Also, I keep telling them that wave-functions, mathematical solutions to quantum mechanics problems, are a phenomenally real part of nature, something equivalent to spirit or aether. But they keep ignoring and avoiding my question. I keep telling them that the physics constants are characteristics of these existent wave-functions that interpenetrate everything including the space-time continuum, standard model particles, and things we haven't encountered yet.

Have you heard of alchemy? Well the Higgs particle (which makes the Higgs field) is a tell-tale sign that manipulating physics constants, laws of physics, and the space-time continuum itself, is going to be a little bit like alchemy. There are other particles that provide for the orderly implementation of the laws of physics. When we start manipulating those mechanisms, we will be able to flow out of the space-time continuum and travel light years to and from earth in very short time periods. We will be able to control the mechanisms of inertia (which science is not even aware of right now). Understanding the Higgs field mechanisms will allow us to make things like "inertial dampeners". They don't even realize this yet.

Seawolf
15-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi all, :smile:
Why do so many people think or believe aliens have abducted,
Primitive fears in the subconscious mind? Sleep paralysis could account for some abduction experiences. I've experience sleep paralysis and it was terrifying and seemed like real 'beings' were in my room.

running
16-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Aliens are around us all the time. Perhaps not physically but I'm certain energetically. They have guided me thru all kinds of things. There outside perspective makes them great guides I feel. They seem to have a much more clear perspective. And the ones I have been guided by are much more advanced than humans are from what I can tell.

I believe there interest is in the planet first. Because without it were all done.

muileag
16-07-2013, 12:47 PM

Or even a "God"?

RainbowAngel
16-07-2013, 08:05 PM
I believe completely in aliens. It would be a little closed minded to believe we are the only 'intelligent' as they say species in our massive universe. I believe that some are less advanced and some more advanced, they are not intrested in us i dont think. But i think they are with our planet. Unfortunitly there are species that are becoming extinct because of us, i believe they care more about the workings of our planet than actually about us.

Morpheus
20-07-2013, 11:01 PM
A good DVD to rent from the Library, or to view on YouTube is,
"A Global Warning?", produced by NOVA.

Put out in 2007, 5 years ago... which statements and predictions by scientists, made therein are being seen, and are manifesting today.

It was made after "Katrina", and predicted Hurricane Sandy occurring in New York.

Eternal Paradox
20-07-2013, 11:30 PM
My answer to the original question posed:

Why would we want to explore the universe for life? A curiosity. A need to find our own place in the universe. A hope of finding beings we could communicate with. In the name of science.

A million reasons.

Usako
21-07-2013, 11:25 PM

Exactly! :D

jenriggs
08-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Some visit because we are ruining our planet and think of jus as their brothers and sisters and want to help. Others are visiting because the lovely government won't tell us and are reaching individuals to get us accustomed to them before we eventually live side by side. Others (the greys) abduct us to do experiments and create hybrids with us to save their species, although they don't mean us any harm. A good analogy of the greys I read from a channled reading from a plaidean is this something to the point of that we think cows, pigs, lambs are cute. We don't want to harm them, but we also don't have our best interest at heart since we kill them for food. Other species such as the dracor or reptilians think of us a roaches of the universe and actually want to exterminate us, however the good star brothers and sisters, such as the palideans prevent that from ever bappening.

Oops! Lots of typos sorry..small keys!!!

Boson
14-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Hi,

I believe many of us humans are in actuality souls who came from other plants and even other dimensions. So in that sense, I think there are many aliens living among us. I also think that many of us who feels that they don't fit in are of extraterrestrial origin.

Boson