PDA

View Full Version : First Contact

SpiritOfTheVoid
27-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Admittedly, first contact has been made at some point...Let's not argue about the details of whether it was 30 years ago by some central intelligence agency or some poor bugger that was walking home late at night.
My question is...How would one intentionally contact an alien race, without building one of Teslas devices, such as the one he established communication to Mars with and was laughed out of the House of Commons?

Out_of_Here
27-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Admittedly, first contact has been made at some point...Let's not argue about the details of whether it was 30 years ago by some central intelligence agency or some poor bugger that was walking home late at night.
My question is...How would one intentionally contact an alien race, without building one of Teslas devices, such as the one he established communication to Mars with and was laughed out of the House of Commons?

Telepathically. You don't need any devices to talk with aliens.

Moose
28-04-2013, 12:10 AM
I agree. Telepathy, just use your imagination, and trust it.

SpiritOfTheVoid
28-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Thank you...That's quite a sweet idea.

Mr.Whitmore
28-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Go outside at night and "will" it

Do you pray to god at night or whenyou were a kid?

Same idea..........same entity too

Wenna
22-05-2013, 07:05 AM
I believe that they can selectively make themselves known to who ever they choose. If you have good intentions and emit a peaceful energy, they will reveal themselves - if you want them to. I agree with the above posts - telepathy is the best way to communicate. The higher your vibration the easier it is...meditation is a great way to raise your vibration :)

Sacha
12-07-2013, 06:36 PM

From what I understand, personal contact is never random between humans and the 218 alien races working here on Earth. Those who are directly related to the aliens by soul (Were alive in another world) or are descendants of those who have that direct relation to the aliens have the opportunity to speak to the alien races.

Darren_Nexus
12-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I believe alien contact is due anytime now, dont ask me how but i have a gut feeling that its at any moment i have studied about ancient civilisations and each one having being influenced by an alien species specially by the Anunakki.

Boson
20-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi SpiritOfTheVoid,

I just wanted to chime in and say that you may want to decide why you want to communicate with aliens, and how that would benefit you. I guess being just curious is fine too :-) I always strive to get in contact with alien being from the highest dimension possible.

Boson

freespirit3317
01-10-2013, 09:15 PM
I feel so drawn to the ET idea, it takes my breath away.
And am astounded by the answers I read here.
I've only recently consciously awoken and was playing with this idea also, and what felt natural to me was to telepathically try and make contact and then just trust what thoughts came back.
I did this for hours and just asked loads of questions about the universe, afterwards I wondered if I was insane, but then I read this.
So I was not mad lol! Yay!

:hug3:
X Hugs from Spirit X

Ciqala
02-10-2013, 04:56 AM
ET's communicate telepathically.
You can also attend some of the high council meetings if invited.

Contact is expected soon.
I communicate regularily to ET's who are working with the government and who have front row seats to all the world events going on, so I get to hear about a lot of politcal stuff.
They were trying to stop Contact from happening because it interfered with their plans to help the earth.
There is a lot of political stuff happening and not all ET's agree that contact is beneficial to humanity or Earth (people aren't ready yet).
One group is already on earth working with the government as planners and negotiators. They weren't planning on revealing themselves ever, only on setting plans in motion to help heal the earth. I hope they reveal themselves because my soul mate is working with them.
Another group of ET's wanted to mess up their plans by revealing themselves to the world. Both opposing sides struggled in conflict.
After that plans were made for both sides to work together.
Since, they've been working on many world events behind the scenes.
The last news I heard about was the plans for New Earth, a new blueprint in another time frame and that we best prepare for some big things to go down soon. The government shutdown is just the beginning of things to come.
I was also notified about biological warfare weeks ago.
These are not positive messages, they aren't meant to be. There is a lot going on in world events right now, and we best be prepared as things might get nasty.

Stevo
03-10-2013, 05:37 AM
Steven M Greer Md... google that and his Disclosure Project stuff.
and CSETI :)

Freedom33
03-10-2013, 07:23 AM
If you build it, they will come. (Field of Dreams)