PDA

View Full Version : heard a UFO

jenriggs
04-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi everyone,

So this hapenned years ago, I was around 21, so 9 years ago. Where I was living at the time, before the cornfields turned into buildings, around 1:30am I heard a noise while trying to sleep. It was the most strangest noise I have ever heard. It literally sounded like a large machine turned on and was warming up. Like a whooshing sound. It is incredibly hard to describe through words, but I will never forget it. It sounded so close to my home. We are not near an airport, and this sound lasted for ten minutes. It was not an "earthly" sound. I always believed in life outside of earth, but when I heard it I immeditaly knew deep in my soul it was not from earth, its frustrating because it is so hard to explain. I looked out the window and saw nothing, but the fields were on the opposite side of my house and was too scared to go downstairs to look. I knew it was a UFO. I turned on the lights in my room even hours after the noise stopped, I was petrified (even though now, I personally believe most ETs are good) Im sorry this isn't a juicy story, but no one believes me, and I know that I heard a UFO. I mean, an airplane has a very distinct sound, and they don't just stop in the air for ten minutes and not move! Has anyone else experienced this! I know I am being general since I cannot verbally explain the noise, but it stinks that everyone I tell thinks I was dreaming or imagining it. I was scared and has the lights on for hours because I was afraid to get "abducted" even though if it was now, I would probably run outside and introduce myself! Thanks for reading. I know I can tell my story to some that might believe me.

Moose
04-04-2013, 01:18 AM
Did that experience play a part in you being able to overcome your fear? If so, AWESOME! Maybe that's why it happened. Anyway, you should probably just trust your senses, since YOU were there, and everyone else wasn't. I've always thought it funny how people can judge something that they didn't experience first hand.

jenriggs
05-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Thanks for your reply. It feels good to not get a negative response for once! Btw, my dad saw a UFO while in the army, and he didn't even believe me!

in progress
05-04-2013, 07:58 AM
I have never seen or have any conscious memories of contact but I feel rather certain I've had contact due to a few dreams and other reasons. There are several people here who will believe you.