PDA

View Full Version : This really happened to me.

mark payne
12-02-2013, 11:32 PM
I was 14 at the time it happened, I was lying in my bed, I'm lying on my back, I turned my head to my right (the window is to my left), and there something in my room, its pitch black, all there is to see is a large oval shape like an eye, with the sides of the oval going into points either side, like an eye, about 2 foot across, the eye was full of smaller eyes, shining brightly, white and yellow, and standing about 5 foot high.
I shut my eyes, when I opened them again, its standing over me looking down at me, I closed my eyes, and I could fell my body vibrate, then I woke uo the next morning in my bed.
I wasn't scared as I really wanted it to happen, I mean REALLY wanted it to happen, more then anything else.

I stayed over my partners house over christmas just gone, and one of the dogs had come downstairs, it did frighten me, as my guide shouted, 'they've come back!', when I realised that it was the dog,I went back to sleep, I had a vision, I'm lying on this table, my arms and legs are being held down, the room is pitch black, the only light in the room, is the table i'm lying on.

Element 5
13-02-2013, 04:11 PM
What an experience. Sounds scary. So, you feel like you've been taken at least twice then?

Deusdrum
13-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Why did you want it to really happen so badly? What was it, exactly, that you wanted to happen?

Why did the first experience not scare you, but the second frighten you? What changed or was the difference?

mark payne
15-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Why did you want it to really happen so badly? What was it, exactly, that you wanted to happen?

Why did the first experience not scare you, but the second frighten you? What changed or was the difference?

I just wanted to see if what I knew was true.
My father in law had just passed on, and for two nights I felt a presence in the room, this was when the dog had come down.
Maybe I'm older now, I don't know?