PDA

View Full Version : The Lion Race ..

God-Like
16-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Hi Guys ..

Anyone had any experience with the Lion beings .

I awoke a few days ago to a vision of a being that had very similar features to that of a lion .

There's a bit of info online fortunately but thought I'd throw a hook out there in case anyone has any knowledge / experience of them .

x daz x

Deusdrum
16-01-2013, 10:54 PM
I have not, but there was a member here who talked about cat-alien beings, felynx i think her name was? There might have even been a thread in this (the 'UFOs') forum quite a while ago, i can't remember for sure.

Quagmire
16-01-2013, 11:07 PM
This summer I talked with this here girl and her head kept shifting into a feline form before my eyes. I think it might have been her spirit shining through and that she might be a human incarnation from a feline race... whether it was lion or not I am not sure, but it could very well be.

in progress
17-01-2013, 08:33 AM
I have not, but there was a member here who talked about cat-alien beings, felynx i think her name was? There might have even been a thread in this (the 'UFOs') forum quite a while ago, i can't remember for sure.
Gregory Scott talked about them. You might want to look up his posts God-Like.

I also had a vision of a lion type being once who I'm pretty sure was Sekhmet. Beyond that I've had no other experience to speak of other than I dream about cats a lot, LOL!

Dreamer_love
17-01-2013, 02:15 PM
I have seen them on several occasions.. in the circus, zoo and sometimes on national geographic.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ijhieo.jpg

sorry, im wearing my funny hat today:D

InFurs
17-01-2013, 05:30 PM

During my childhood I had an obsession with feline-like ETs. I created stories about them and everything.When I found out other people thought they existed it was a big shock. I think that's pretty amazing, I sometimes wonder myself I have belonged to that certain race at one point. I've had a couple of people tell me I resemble a cat sometimes. I mean, I'll pretend to be offended but I actually don't mind. But I don't look like your typical almond eyed beautiful cat woman, no.

Anway Lions? I don't know. But I tell you what, the first thing that came to my mind when I read this was Aslan.

Quagmire
17-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Anway Lions? I don't know. But I tell you what, the first thing that came to my mind when I read this was Aslan.

Haha I also thought of Aslan :tongue: and then I thought of Jesus and Apollo...

God-Like
17-01-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi Guys ..

Thanks for your thoughts / links regarding other posters on the forums and other links ..

In progress mentioned Sekhmet .. Its interesting as I have had a royal egyptian lifetime and a spirit guide that I have was a pyramid builder / architect .

I am also aware that I have had lifetimes both on sirius and orion ..

Interesting you mentioned apollo I have had many greek god energies around including apollos ..

Thanks again to all .

x daz x

Quagmire
17-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Interesting you mentioned apollo I have had many greek god energies around including apollos .
I do believe that the Olympians has feline heritage in them, though I at times describe them as dragon-kin. Some of those I spend time with in spirit definitely has ancient Greek heritage and here is something I wrote in another thread:
I have many of those I spend time with in spirit (for lack of better word) where we shape shift into felines: it looks very much like a cheetah cup in the space just before it turns "grown-up" though is our expression personal and much more colorful but in nature it might just be far more like either lions or domestic cats or a mix :D I refer to us as the dream-born... my cheetah is white with dots in all the colors of the rainbow.

Mr.Whitmore
17-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Hi Guys ..

Thanks for your thoughts / links regarding other posters on the forums and other links ..

In progress mentioned Sekhmet .. Its interesting as I have had a royal egyptian lifetime and a spirit guide that I have was a pyramid builder / architect .

I am also aware that I have had lifetimes both on sirius and orion ..

Interesting you mentioned apollo I have had many greek god energies around including apollos ..

Thanks again to all .

x daz x

My twin!!!!!!!

God-Like
19-01-2013, 09:27 AM
I do believe that the Olympians has feline heritage in them, though I at times describe them as dragon-kin. Some of those I spend time with in spirit definitely has ancient Greek heritage and here is something I wrote in another thread:
I have many of those I spend time with in spirit (for lack of better word) where we shape shift into felines: it looks very much like a cheetah cup in the space just before it turns "grown-up" though is our expression personal and much more colorful but in nature it might just be far more like either lions or domestic cats or a mix :D I refer to us as the dream-born... my cheetah is white with dots in all the colors of the rainbow.
Thanks D.M.

Thats interesting regarding your thoughts linking the olympians with the felines .

your cheetah experience jogged my own memory to a vision I had where there were two human forms, a man and a woman and then they shape shifted into cheetahs .. I put it down to some shamanic influence .. but may be that wasn't the case ..

x daz x

God-Like
19-01-2013, 09:29 AM
My twin!!!!!!!

Hi Mr Whitmore .

Care to share any of your thoughts / experiences that tie in with such similar knowings / understandings that I have .. :smile:

x daz x

Quagmire
19-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Thats interesting regarding your thoughts linking the olympians with the felines .

your cheetah experience jogged my own memory to a vision I had where there were two human forms, a man and a woman and then they shape shifted into cheetahs .. I put it down to some shamanic influence .. but may be that wasn't the case ..

I also seem to have they imagery of some felines known as the Black Ravens. They are all females and they look similar to the panther (or at least that is the best way for me to describe their feline form) yet they have the smarts of the raven (/crow). I think their is some connection with Demeter on this part and maybe also Morrigan (Irish Mythology I think).

If you can then try to expand the memory of the vision and see if it holds more answer. It does not have to be an either or...

God-Like
20-01-2013, 02:33 PM
I also seem to have they imagery of some felines known as the Black Ravens. They are all females and they look similar to the panther (or at least that is the best way for me to describe their feline form) yet they have the smarts of the raven (/crow). I think their is some connection with Demeter on this part and maybe also Morrigan (Irish Mythology I think).

If you can then try to expand the memory of the vision and see if it holds more answer. It does not have to be an either or...
Thats interesting regarding the black ravens ..

Thanks for adding ..

I am sure I will receive more info regarding the energies around me ..

x daz x