PDA

View Full Version : What is going on? Am confused

mm86
03-01-2013, 10:11 PM
hello everyone,

I recently had an energy healing done for an hour over the phone a week back. I had terrible anxiety, fear etc due to a traumatic event. Ever since I am feeling very strange sensations all over that I have never felt before.

1. For the past 3 days, I have been getting symptoms of out of body experience when I go to sleep. The vibrations around me get stronger and stronger and I feel like as if someone is casting a spell on me to sleep.Day before yesterday the strong vibrations lasted 5 hours and the need to leave my body was so strong. It was so freaky that I was up all night with the lights on and had to fight off sleep which is strange cause I am an insomniac.

2. I am constantly in a spacey feeling. Today I tried meditation for sometime and when I closed my eyes I felt something inside me moving. I looked up to see if my chair moved but it did not. After sometime I started getting some disturbing thoughts about the traumatic event. I closed my eyes and asked myself " what it is that I need to know that will help me move on". I felt some hot air above my mouth like someone breathing near me and It had nothing to do with my breath as I tested it by holding my breath for sometime.This really scared me and I opened my eyes.

I will be getting a follow up session next week and the healer told me that she will be grounding me.I spoke to her about the vibrations and she said that it may be because I am a highly sensitive person.It could also be energy shifts

Can anyone tell me what is going on? cause am really scared. Things like this have never happened before and am scared that some evil entity might be doing all of this.or is all this like the breathing etc caused by my energy.

barrynu
04-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I agee with your healer that you are a highly sensitive person and there are new and stronger Energies around all of us now and many are feeling Energy.I was like you when i got my first Energy treatment,i knew nothing about it and i didnt feel anything at first but a few days later my body started shaking and vibrating(epileptic like movements at times).I had huge emotional releases,fear,anger,hurt and every emotion that there is including the bliss.The Healer said i was very sensitive to Energy but because of my lifestyle and upbringing i had shut out this Energy all my life until the healer put it directly into me and i woke up to Energy,just like you have now.

The Energy is healing you now by bringing out all of the trapped emotions in you and that is why you have felt fear.Its real fear being released from you, its not an evil entity,its your own fear.It is very important to feel these emotions that come up because that is how you release them,by feeling them....Do some physical exercises to get the Energy moving and get out into nature if you can as this is very grounding.....stay away from people and places that upset you.....look on the bright side,you are being healed and you have discovered Energy which will totally change your life...you are on the right path,keep going to your healer.

If you post about your experience in the healing section you may get more replies from people who have gone through what you are going through.

Albalida
04-01-2013, 02:09 PM
It sounds as if your healer removed some blocks. This allows the flow in your spiritual body to go much smoother and faster, but when it's too fast (especially after a block has been removed: think of breaking down a dam, eventually it becomes a river but for a long while it's a waterfall) then you get things like blossoms of fevers over parts of your body like your mouth, and near-OBE's. While it might be an entity, I would also consider that the whole universe has this "flow", so it's more like spiritual weather that you might be sensitive to.

The grounding should moderate the speed of the flow without blocking it, and hopefully you'll mostly be back to normal.

Peace out!

CrystalSong
06-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Sounds like you need better grounded. When we aren't grounded exspecially after recieving energies all the things you mention can happen or even all at the same time even.

Pocket stones or necklaces with obsidian, hemitite or Apache Tear really help. Actually as far as I can tell all black stones have strong grounding properties.

Hugging a tree and visualizing roots coming out of the bottom of your feet and going deep down into the earth really helps, many tree can persieve our needs and will assist us to ground. I've even had them hug me back energetically and be very comforting and soothing.

Laying on the ground and visualizing roots growing out of heels, buttocks and back of shoulders really helps.

If you are a water person getting in a pond, lake or bathtub or standing out in the rain is most helpful.

If you are in the process of awakening these are very basic tools you will need to keep from floating out of your bosy or consciousness as you become more deminsionally aware, so might as well get the practices started.

Fear is the mind killer, never give into it. You have Guides and Angels and the Divine all watching your back. You are safe, just experiencing something beyond what you've known to this point. All is well. =)