PDA

View Full Version : Remote viewing

Adrienne
12-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Last night I was in the bookstore and a book on " Remote Viewing " caught my eye. I have heard of this being used in the military and as I was glancing thru the book, most of it looked rather scientific and technical.

I was just curious, would there be any other reason, besides military use to have such a talent ?

Is this in any way similar to traveling , not exactly astral traveling, as I am thinking more of traveling in the NOW .... say to visit someone far away ? I am not talking about visiting someone on the Other Side, but here on earth, just in a different location than where I am ?

Is this possible to do ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

John32241
12-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Last night I was in the bookstore and a book on " Remote Viewing " caught my eye. I have heard of this being used in the military and as I was glancing thru the book, most of it looked rather scientific and technical.

I was just curious, would there be any other reason, besides military use to have such a talent ?

Is this in any way similar to traveling , not exactly astral traveling, as I am thinking more of traveling in the NOW .... say to visit someone far away ? I am not talking about visiting someone on the Other Side, but here on earth, just in a different location than where I am ?

Is this possible to do ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Yes it is possible to do. I do it every day. I also have an on-line journal documented from weekly sessions with a friend.

The area of study for this is telepathy, not remote viewing. Telepathy is a shared experience with one or more people or energies.

You may want to check out that link in my signature.

John

Lynn
12-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Hello

Remote Viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is the procedure developed by parapsychologists at Stanford University Research Institute to allegedly perform clairvoyance under controlled conditions. While its somewhat similar to Astral Projections, as one leaves the body, the phenomenon involves a belief that the consciousness projects to other remote locations.

Remote viewing is a form or clairvoyance by which a viewer is said to use his or her clairvoyant abilities to “view” or gather information on a “target” consisting of an object or place or person ext. This is something that is hidden from the viewer. Most commonly too its at some distance from the viewer. At times it goes to the past what one is viewing or to the future.

I can remote view BUT in saying that to this ability comes with the utmost of personal respects for the privacy of others. Never done without permissions if I be viewing a living person or person’s place.

It was really looked into during WWII and later in the early 1960's to see how it might well be used for military advantage. It was never found to be an exact event so studies in it were basically dropped. It came to be more studdied again in the early 1980's but on a University Level. I was in some such studies.

Adrienne
12-10-2010, 06:36 PM
oh oh, sorry John, I got the wrong area of study , thanks for the correction and your link .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
12-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Lynn ~ thanks for the explanation on the remote viewing. Seems I had the two ideas mixed up.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx