PDA

View Full Version : Is it a physical thing?

InFurs
17-11-2012, 03:08 PM
Is being a so called starseed a physical thing because I see people talk about things such a blood types and eye colour and IQ levels but I have always associated it with something to do with the soul and emotion.

Because if it really is a physical thing (which I don't really believe) then it's a bit pointless because you can be "non-starseed" in your next life.

John32241
17-11-2012, 05:04 PM
My understanding is that the DNA is more evolved(works better) than in prior generations.

Every human is a star seed. The ones Who remember are those we describe as star seeds.

That is how I see it, naturally.

John

Henri77
19-11-2012, 07:40 AM
Don't feel making a distinction between physical and spiritual is helpful.
Many folks have reported scars or moles, from injuries in past lives, so who can say how one affects the other.

As the dna alteration obviously isn't a genetic inheritance from parents, it would seem to be manifested "spiritually"
Increased IQ , who can say exactly how that comes about.

This is the best video I've come across that addresses your question, regarding DNA & IQ (here they're referred to as Indigo /Crystal kids) (I'm quite interested in this as it's a relatively "recent" phonomena) Though I was a much earlier starkid, and not as aware ,advanced as many of these seem to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMhdm6EpLZ4

I'd say it's a spiritual thing manifested physically in certain charicteristic aspects-traits.
This longer one is also pretty cool with many personal stories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvriVUk_5A&feature=related

InFurs
19-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Great thanks. Now I know.
It left me side eyeing all you Indigo believers haha, for a minute though.

Henri77
19-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Great thanks. Now I know.
It left me side eyeing all you Indigo believers haha, for a minute though.

IF one looks, there's a ton of info from varied sources.

My niece is one, and her kids are indigo & a crystal kids ,,,I'm convinced.
All very advanced, aware ....her daughter is like a little yogi, very quiet, very perceptive, and the boy could read at 4, without being taught, diagnosed ADHD He's now a paramedic trainee

Think I was a precursor, as I shared many qualities with them, as a kid, had a couple ET dream contact experiences.
though they're quite spiritually advanced , and know it, it's pretty obvious.