PDA

View Full Version : So my son is an Indigo..

ellespirit
25-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Last year I was having a few issues with my kids where I was literally tearing my hair out.. I got some wonderful support from the SF forum. Things have settled substantially since then.

I still have ongoing issues with my eldest son regarding homework, spelling, maths etc. although he is a highly intelligent and creative child. He absorbs information and comprehends concepts at an amazing level, and he's just a Lego genius in following those instructions to build amazing structures.

My Angel cards repeatedly kept alluding to the fact that I had an Indigo child so I kind of supspected. Highly anxious, creative, short attention span, great with animals, nature etc.

He had a "wax art reading" for fun at a psychic fair yesterday. It is something that is very much him and I was curious to see what the medium would say.

Well didn't he just hit the nail on the head? Everything came out:

short attention span
attraction to crystals/geodes etc
creativity
homework issues
sensitivity
boredom
confirmation that he is indeed an Indigo child

I'm not getting the best out of him in the traditionally structured school system,and I want to help him realise his potential and nurture him the best I can. He is in year 5. We've been seeing a child psychologist to try and find his "learning" button, but that hasn't been very succesful.

The medium felt he was borderline aspergers. I had him tested when he was three and that was not found to be the case. I don't think he is though.

I've been reading some of the other posts re crystal star children and there appears to be some correlation to the year of their birth? My son was born in 18/04/2001 .. not sure if that makes any difference.

Would love your thoughts and input.

shadedragon
25-06-2012, 01:51 AM
His numbers add up to seven in numeroligical terms, here : http://astronlogia.com/2009/01/04/numerology-number-7/ is something to look at.
I found a great website on teaching indigos. Here you are
http://www.teachingindigos.com/indigomind.html
if you want, I also have a pdf file book for small things for indigos so they have fun while learning how to protect their energies and things, as well as grounding themselves (calming down) while having fun. :D just pm me for that though.

Serenity Bear
25-06-2012, 11:11 AM
I'm a number 7 in numerology so that echoes the interest in metaphysics and the spiritual. I'm not an Indigo but a blue ray.

I had a very hard time learning at school and I think a lot came under the fact that NO ONE taught me how to learn or study skills. This I feel is key to being good at just about anything. I also had a lot of problems with reading and didn't really get anywhere near normal until I was 13/14 years old.

For the later I would suggest getting his imagination running, tell him to picture the story in his mind so that he is part of it like the main character or the narator. I learnt to read on the Lion Witch and the Wardrobe series. The teacher had me read out a sentence at a time, and then worked up to paragraphs etc. It really worked for me. I love reading now.

For the study skills, go and have a look at You Tube, there is a lot by teachers and other students on how to organise, and study but also how to memorise things. One of the best is a series called The 12 Things I Wish Students Knew, which has 12 parts and are mini videos by a Canadian school teacher. (Note to MODS I hope it's ok to put these links in, sorry if it isn't):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ956-utKyM

The best study is done in 20 minute alotments with 10 minute breaks inbetween with juggling, dancing, doing something physical during this time, however, if his on a role then let him carry on. This way you don't get the troughs that comes with continued study. Look into mneumonics, brainstorming, and the like to help him visualise things. I found this website last year and it is great not just for kids but for everyone to help with learning:

http://www.happychild.org.uk/acc/tpr/mem/index.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .happychild.org.uk%252Facc%252Ftpr%252Fmem%252Find ex.htm)

Another thing that may help is to find out what type of learner he is - visual, audio or kinesthetic - as this will help both of you character for how he learns.

I spent a year learning how to study and memorise before I returned to college at the age of 46 to do my English basic exams, which I have just passed the first.

All in all don't give up, it might take a few months to learn what is best for him, but keep at it. Be very organised which is one of the keys to good studying and I am sure he will do well.

iolite
25-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Is he maybe just bored with school and not being challenged? Maybe a tutor? My daughter is really gifted, strong willed and has exhibited psychic gifts. This last year she struggled a bit in 8th grade. Frustrated with not getting the straight As she was used to getting and she just gave up. We got her tutor help in math and english. With the outside help, her grades went up. She too, needed help in study skills. She's been in an IB program since middle school so she's been taking advanced classes. I kept telling her that ** were ok but she wanted As.

What kind of creative outlets does he have besides lego?

ShamanBird
26-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Im an Indigo, and my god i hate school. Ill be a senior in august so I have a year left, no a lot of time. I LOVE testing their 'rules' and system hehehe. My best advice to him and you, is to avoid the counselors and psychologists....They wanted me to get a psych test done and i refuse, and canceled counseling. I'm gunna be visiting a lady in the area named lucretia who knows stuff about Indigos....maybe I can get some insight from her. Also, keeping grounded is such a hassle for me. The only thing from the psychologist dude ill say was true that he said, was that I seem to be more in the 'other world' than actually 'Here'. Ill agree with that. So being 'grounded' is a pain in ****. Black Tourmaline and Hematite, and even Tiger Eye are my favorites for grounding. Add Quartz to amplify the effects if needed. <3 Keep in touch.

John32241
27-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Hi,

I think it helps parents to know that humanity is involved in a truly "great shift" in human evolution. What they see in their children is very different than previous generations.

I have a link to a channeled Kryon message that I hope will be informative.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel08_staugustine.html

Another message about this "great shift".
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel09_Madrid1.html

Now if you have a phase 2 child, and oh how I hate to categorise or label unique expressions of God, it helps to appreciate what is up with them.

I hope that my views on this will be useful.

John

Kontufuto
27-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Last year I was having a few issues with my kids where I was literally tearing my hair out.. I got some wonderful support from the SF forum. Things have settled substantially since then.

I still have ongoing issues with my eldest son regarding homework, spelling, maths etc. although he is a highly intelligent and creative child. He absorbs information and comprehends concepts at an amazing level, and he's just a Lego genius in following those instructions to build amazing structures.

My Angel cards repeatedly kept alluding to the fact that I had an Indigo child so I kind of supspected. Highly anxious, creative, short attention span, great with animals, nature etc.

He had a "wax art reading" for fun at a psychic fair yesterday. It is something that is very much him and I was curious to see what the medium would say.

Well didn't he just hit the nail on the head? Everything came out:

short attention span
attraction to crystals/geodes etc
creativity
homework issues
sensitivity
boredom
confirmation that he is indeed an Indigo child

I'm not getting the best out of him in the traditionally structured school system,and I want to help him realise his potential and nurture him the best I can. He is in year 5. We've been seeing a child psychologist to try and find his "learning" button, but that hasn't been very succesful.

The medium felt he was borderline aspergers. I had him tested when he was three and that was not found to be the case. I don't think he is though.

I've been reading some of the other posts re crystal star children and there appears to be some correlation to the year of their birth? My son was born in 18/04/2001 .. not sure if that makes any difference.

Would love your thoughts and input.

Hello! For all the time and effort you put into your child I would contact Lee since he pretty much wrote the book on Indigo children. Here is his contact info if you want to get down deep!

Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

They wrote the first book about “The Indigo Children”. Lee Carroll has also written “An Indigo Celebration”. http://kryon.com/k_47.html Both books are also available in French through les Éditions Ariane, Outremont, Québec, and are distributed throughout Europe.

Lee Carroll and Jan Tober
1155 Camino Del Mar,
PMB 422, Del Mar, CA 92014
USA
Email: [email protected]

Good luck on this!

ellespirit
29-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Thank you for all your posts. I will let you know how I go.

psychoslice
29-06-2012, 03:52 AM
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but whatever you do don't force that belief that your son is a indigo, he will grow up trying to live his life to a belief that was coined by someone who believed this concept.

Let him grow up developing his own inner being, let him live as an individual, for this is the only way to true Self-Realization, when he realizes this, then what may come from that inner place will naturally come, he then can live from there knowing that its he's true found identity and not someone else's.

ellespirit
29-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Good advice psychoslice.. i'm not usually comfortable with labels but they are out there . . .

Those Krion messages are brilliant John thanks for sharing.

Manik
30-06-2012, 10:20 PM
All the American school system is is an attempt to convert free thinking creative people into blind, subservient good little slaves for work into the corporate prison most of America exists in today. With little to nothing to prepare them for what this ** world really has to offer. Reason why our children have issues with school is that subconsciously they are very aware of what is really going on and to the extent there being manipulated, I was there once and as an Indigo so I feel there pain.

I didn't do any homework, got D's in almost all of my classes and I still graduated high school, its a good thing no one gives a **** what your high school grades are when looking for most jobs after you graduate. On the other hand my wife busted her *** and got mostly A's in a bunch of AP classes and life took her on almost the same path, only now she is in debt up to her eye balls because of a college. More money for the Corporate overlords.

The fact of the matter is is that if you were born any where from the the late 1960's until now your probably an Indigo.

Not to mention Indigo children are very sensitive to all sorts of things, if you feed them none organic food you are essentially poisoning them, have you checked to see whats in the vaccination shots they give kids these days? http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Why-I-Don-t-Vaccinate-My-Children

Hello! For all the time and effort you put into your child I would contact Lee since he pretty much wrote the book on Indigo children. Here is his contact info if you want to get down deep!

Lee Carroll & Jan Tober

They wrote the first book about “The Indigo Children”. Lee Carroll has also written “An Indigo Celebration”. http://kryon.com/k_47.html Both books are also available in French through les Éditions Ariane, Outremont, Québec, and are distributed throughout Europe.

Lee Carroll and Jan Tober
1155 Camino Del Mar,
PMB 422, Del Mar, CA 92014
USA
Email: [email protected]

Good luck on this!

Im sorry but I have to correct this misconception. Nancy Anne Tappe is the only one who is an expert on indigo's since she is infact the source for everything Indigo, she even coined the term indigo when she first started to document there appearance. Nancy, through the unique way she views auras, was and still is the only one who can truly identify an individual being indigo or not. Crystals and other such Indigo 'Blue Ray' has nothing to do with the

Any Information that is not from this woman on the subject of indigos is nothing but misconception of the truth. She has a Book called "Indigo: The Quiet Storm" Where she talked about being the one who originally started to document the appearance of Indigo's and then suddenly person after person claimed they were self proclaimed experts on indigo's when in fact they couldn't of been further from the truth.

Its like a person owns a ford truck, but then a toyota company releases a book claiming they are the experts on ford trucks when they only heard through a friends friend what a ford truck was.

http://allaboutindigos.com/ The truth about indigos.

http://www.nancyanntappe.com/ Nancy's website

Unity
02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
labeling somebody is useless.

Unity
02-07-2012, 06:03 PM
all child are born with creative and unique with unique abilities. everybody is special and since everybody is special none is special. but schools and society make us dumb.

Kontufuto
02-07-2012, 10:04 PM
"...Im sorry but I have to correct this misconception. Nancy Anne Tappe is the only one who is an expert on indigo's since she is infact the source for everything Indigo, she even coined the term indigo when she first started to document there appearance. Nancy, through the unique way she views auras, was and still is the only one who can truly identify an individual being indigo or not. Crystals and other such Indigo 'Blue Ray' has nothing to do with the

Any Information that is not from this woman on the subject of indigos is nothing but misconception of the truth. She has a Book called "Indigo: The Quiet Storm" Where she talked about being the one who originally started to document the appearance of Indigo's and then suddenly person after person claimed they were self proclaimed experts on indigo's when in fact they couldn't of been further from the truth.

Its like a person owns a ford truck, but then a toyota company releases a book claiming they are the experts on ford trucks when they only heard through a friends friend what a ford truck was.

http://allaboutindigos.com/ The truth about indigos.

http://www.nancyanntappe.com/ Nancy's website

I don't know if you are attacking Lee thinking he is labeling himself the originator of Indigo or if you are attacking me thinking I think he is the originator of Indigo or not. It really doesn't matter what you say because Lee gives plenty of kudos to Nancy. When I first him talking about Indigo Children on the air waves, he first gave credit to Nancy. He never took the aire of audacity that he created the concept. Matter of fact, Lee gave her an Intro in his first book...first chapter: "Nancy Ann Tappe - Introduction to the Indigos". I really don't think there was a competitive spin on this at all including my post. It is all out of Love and should be left at that.

shadedragon
03-07-2012, 06:58 PM
just saying, indigo is not really a label.. it's an aura color that people, spirits, animals, and electronics (among other things) can pick up on, and we see it subconsciously if we don't normally see it, as we have this skill as a child. if you break down the color and how it affects people, you know some basic information on what that aura color has affect on life and their surroundings ( people, animals..etc) we call people with indigo auras, indigos, as that is exactly what they are on a life color scale. i know some tricks to seeing auras if you wish to learn as well. techniqually, their is no one source for indigos, they are among us and can define themselves, once we gained enough information about their similarities across the board, we can show others what they can do and some tips about it. basically the reason we classify ppl is so we can help them and understand them better

Occultist
10-07-2012, 03:42 AM
This is such a slippery topic it actually frightens me.
When children are involved we first must take action take the child first to there pediatrician.
Explain in great details all the child's symptoms. Have the child tested for autism,chemical imbalance,Allergies, Have you home inspected for mold also lead paint poison depending on age of the home.
The very last resort should be when it comes to a child is a Medium or a spiritual message board. What if its something simple like mold that he is sensitive to that the other child is not? Or a simple diagnoses.
Please keep us in touch

Quagmire
13-07-2012, 07:17 AM

I can tell you a lot about Indigo's and I have never read a book and none of it is misconceptions.In the start of June I was attenting the Pleiadian Counsil and there I got confirmed many things I thought about the Indigo's. The Indigo's has not come to Earth to do some major life mission in the physical, they have chosen to come here to help raise the vibrasion of Gaea (Mother Earth) and all originate from the Pleiades (some might have had lives in other star system, dimensions or other planets in the Pleides than their original homeplanet before coming here).

Indigo 'Blue Ray'

The blue rays have nothing to do with Indigo's. I should know because I am Blue Ray. Some Blue Rays are native to Earth and others come from other places in the galaxy/universe. As far as I can collect the Blue Rays are incarnated Elementals and far outnumber Indigo's here on Earth and is many times confused for being Indigo's. I know a 12 year old girl and she could easily be believed to be Indigo but she is Blue Ray.

The fact of the matter is is that if you were born any where from the the late 1960's until now your probably an Indigo.

The fact is that if you were born in that time period you are probably Earth human as they far outnumber the rest of us. Rainbow, Blue Ray, Indigo, Crystal or what else special there exist helps all just by being alive, because it is all about raising the vibration of Earth which help raise the vibration of the rest. But we are not the majority of Earth, that belongs to the incarnated Earth humans of whom some also have a high vibration.

The best thing you can tell anyone is to just be themselves and nothing else is needed of them.

AngelRain
03-10-2013, 05:48 AM
When I was in elementary school I hot some of the lowest marks in my class. I got tested for learning disabilities and nothing showed up. Teachers would ask me what my deal was and I'd just say I was bored.

I always hated school but I've excelled in the arts.

love_thy_neighbour2
07-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Amazing. Thoese are non-issues.

love_thy_neighbour2
07-02-2014, 10:52 PM
Question: If I am always blissful and innocent, and sometimes in my dreams I even see angels, and then my whole family is pushing me around for no reason, espacially my younger brother, am I indigo?