PDA

View Full Version : what you think? am i indigo?

tabane27
18-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Since i was a little girl i was psychic, it did go away but come back in later on in life. Ive always known i was different but they is no one there to say yes you are.
After looking myself at the characteristics of a indigo a few years back, i fit every single one, i said to myself "i new it".
Mediums have told me they sense im a new soul and i also to myself agree.
But what is the purpose of indigos?
My memories of a woman (but not actual memories from my life) shown me snippets of my life, these snippets are now being remembered but not giving me no answers.
Im waking up and have for the last few years but right now i feel its flowing in stages as it gets stronger.
can i still tick every indigo characteristic and not be one? it would make allot of sense if i was

Gr4ssh0pp3r
19-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Probably so. Things like this are so nebulous. Maybe star-child is a better description?

blue air
23-05-2012, 05:45 PM
try looking into you Aura .. it will be in indigo color

shadedragon
28-05-2012, 02:30 AM
There is also crystal and many other colors to consider. Have you researched the other newer color trait to see if you've evolved since then?

Sybilline
28-05-2012, 03:00 AM

Yes, I think this is all there is to it... The other signs, I guess are for... People who don't see auras (like me?), I guess? Or simply another way to recognize them. But ultimately I think it's the aura, whether or not you meet the other "signs".

Manik
28-05-2012, 05:09 PM

Not quiet, this is a common misconception today about indigos, It isn't your aura as a whole that indicates if one isn't or is an Indigo is a specific part or layer of the aura that does. Unfortunately there is only one woman who can see it this way.

Manik
28-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Since i was a little girl i was psychic, it did go away but come back in later on in life. Ive always known i was different but they is no one there to say yes you are.
After looking myself at the characteristics of a indigo a few years back, i fit every single one, i said to myself "i new it".
Mediums have told me they sense im a new soul and i also to myself agree.
But what is the purpose of indigos?
My memories of a woman (but not actual memories from my life) shown me snippets of my life, these snippets are now being remembered but not giving me no answers.
Im waking up and have for the last few years but right now i feel its flowing in stages as it gets stronger.
can i still tick every indigo characteristic and not be one? it would make allot of sense if i was

The chances of you being and indigo, If you were born somewhere in the 60's until now, is pretty high. There are quiet a lot of us now and most of us are naturally psychic. The question is what are you good at, would you say that you are a people person? You absolutely love some sort of art form? Or are you a thinker, good with computers (like super hacker status) or other such technical fields?

There is a book out from the source of everything we know as indigo, the truth about indigos, Her name is Nancey Anne Tappe. She has a book, Indigos: The Quiet Storm Pick it up and give it a read, in it it explains more about indigos (from the woman who originally started the indigo phenomena) and can help you in this respect. It will also be able to help you find out about which type of indigo you are.

Im an indigo Humanist/Artist.

Take care :)