PDA

View Full Version : Preventing broadcasting?

NetSeeker
09-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey there,

It's been a long time since I spent time here. I have a question which I think only the people here could help me with :)

For 8 years now I've lived in a apartment building with a paranoid schizophrenic living directly upstairs from me. Aside from her being a general nuisance with a tendency for passive aggressive trouble making she's singled me out because we're both at least somewhat psychic.

What happens is this:
For instance, I'll be tired and having a moment where I just sit around and stare at something random while my mind goes out of focus, something which happens often when my energy is in a dip. It's at this point that she gets aggressive upstairs and starts stomping on the floor, shouting, slamming her door or blasting her radio.
OR
I'm suddenly reminded of something and it brings an image to my mind which I then ponder upon. This causes the same outbreak of aggressive behavior.
OR
I'm having Third Eye chakra activity (which I don't initiate as I know it annoys her, but sometimes it self-activates) and this causes her to react.

She seems to think I'm doing these things on purpose and seems to me like she's actively picking these things up as I'm not 'sending' them on purpose or with any sense of direction.

So is it possible to prevent these images and energies from being broadcast? I've tried 'closing' my Third Eye chakra but this hasn't proven to be very effective. :icon_frown:

John32241
10-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi,

Keep in mind that there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

One of the hardest concepts for many to accept is that they have the power to ignore what they do not wish to experience.

The energies around us are generated by those who are around us and ourself. The idea that each of us has person power is not really understood.

You have no control over the choices of others. You do have control over how you choose to think and feel about anything. That choice about how you think and feel establishes the energy of your intention and defines your experience in every moment.

I see this as a process of focus. What you choose to think about and how you think about it will create a person's experience. If you are not happy with any experience, simply shift your focus to something else.

~~~The fastest way to travel down the river is not to fight its flow~~~

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

Internal Queries
10-05-2012, 01:00 PM
hmm i don't suppose you can move. huh?

though your thoughts and vibrations are likely entirely benign there's no telling what your unfortunate upstairs neighbor is experiencing through her distorted perception lens. i don't know of a way of totally shutting down one's vibrational output short of death. i guess what i would do in your situation is to deliberately experiment with a series of calming vibes and imagery starting with basic pleasant archetypes like angels or Jesus or Krishna, fairies or some such. try to find something that doesn't invoke your unfortunate neighbor's fear and anger so when she starts getting upset with your vibrational movement you can project the discovered calming influence and settle her down. the poor thing.

sound
10-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi Netseeker ...
Can I ask how can you be so sure it is your energetic activities that are triggering her behavioural outbursts? I worked closely with a paranoid schizophrenic and they displayed very similar behaviours to those you describe, regardless of what staff were on shift ... there definitely was a pattern though, which seemed to be triggered by a variety of occurrences, which were all non-staff related ...

Hey there,

It's been a long time since I spent time here. I have a question which I think only the people here could help me with :)

For 8 years now I've lived in a apartment building with a paranoid schizophrenic living directly upstairs from me. Aside from her being a general nuisance with a tendency for passive aggressive trouble making she's singled me out because we're both at least somewhat psychic.

What happens is this:
For instance, I'll be tired and having a moment where I just sit around and stare at something random while my mind goes out of focus, something which happens often when my energy is in a dip. It's at this point that she gets aggressive upstairs and starts stomping on the floor, shouting, slamming her door or blasting her radio.
OR
I'm suddenly reminded of something and it brings an image to my mind which I then ponder upon. This causes the same outbreak of aggressive behavior.
OR
I'm having Third Eye chakra activity (which I don't initiate as I know it annoys her, but sometimes it self-activates) and this causes her to react.

She seems to think I'm doing these things on purpose and seems to me like she's actively picking these things up as I'm not 'sending' them on purpose or with any sense of direction.

So is it possible to prevent these images and energies from being broadcast? I've tried 'closing' my Third Eye chakra but this hasn't proven to be very effective. :icon_frown:

NetSeeker
10-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi Netseeker ...
Can I ask how can you be so sure it is your energetic activities that are triggering her behavioural outbursts? I worked closely with a paranoid schizophrenic and they displayed very similar behaviours to those you describe, regardless of what staff were on shift ... there definitely was a pattern though, which seemed to be triggered by a variety of occurrences, which were all non-staff related ...

Hello sound :smile:

Alright, I'll try to explain it. I've been living there for quite some time now so I've had quite a lot of time to do some little 'tests' to see if my suspicions were correct. I first started to suspect this when I had this dream in which I was having very strong Third Eye activity. What happened was I was supposed to 'find' someone in my dream and the way I was going about it was by rapidly browsing through a phone book or directory of some sort, but not by hand. It was a little bit like that robot in that 80's movie (something about number Five?) where he picks up books and turns the pages really fast going 'Input! Input!' as he scans the pages for information.

It was pretty intense. Then I was woken up by my upstairs neighbor going seriously mental up there, banging on the radiator so hard I thought it was going to break, all the while screaming at the top of her lungs for someone to 'stop it'.
After the initial shock I slowly started falling back asleep again because I was genuinely tired only to have the same dream and to once again be woken up by the racket coming from up stairs.

Aside from that she kept attacking my possessions like my bicycle which I had parked in the hall. She'd leave trash and cigarette buds all over the place but mostly around my bicycle or in my storage space in the cellar which doesn't have a solid wall but metal wiring like a fence.

And I simply can't meditate around here without her going nuts up there. As soon as I get 'into the vibe' she starts 'dropping' heavy items on the floor, slamming her door, shouting or blasting her radio.

When I first moved in here I just thought 'Oh, they must be having a bad day' or 'Sounds like someone knocked something over' or 'Wonder who they're shouting at?' but the coincidences just kept piling up.

Then there's the times when I'm using my bathroom and she just 'happens' to flush her toilet, repeatedly, until I move along. Or when I'm in my kitchen cooking something or experimenting with new dishes and she just 'happens' to walk right up to the ventilation shaft in her kitchen (they're in the same spot) and starts shouting abuse there.

Why just two days ago I was in my kitchen applying spices to a home-made soft cheese and I'm rolling it in to a ball between my hands, noticing how much of it sticks to my fingers. And then I hear her, directly above me, shouting 'That's right!! Go make everything sticky, you sticky [swear word]!!'.
I don't think she was talking to herself... :icon_eek:

There's tons more but too much to list here. Let's just say I'm positive she's not just yelling at imagined foes up there.

NetSeeker
10-05-2012, 04:12 PM
You have no control over the choices of others. You do have control over how you choose to think and feel about anything. That choice about how you think and feel establishes the energy of your intention and defines your experience in every moment.

Hi John,

The problem with doing that is that I startle easily. Noise has always bothered me and she sends serious amounts of negative energy along every time she goes bonkers. In that moment I find it impossible to 'feel positive' about the situation I'm in.

I'm often reluctant just to go home because I know I won't get much rest there. :icon_frown:

hmm i don't suppose you can move. huh?

though your thoughts and vibrations are likely entirely benign there's no telling what your unfortunate upstairs neighbor is experiencing through her distorted perception lens. i don't know of a way of totally shutting down one's vibrational output short of death. i guess what i would do in your situation is to deliberately experiment with a series of calming vibes and imagery starting with basic pleasant archetypes like angels or Jesus or Krishna, fairies or some such. try to find something that doesn't invoke your unfortunate neighbor's fear and anger so when she starts getting upset with your vibrational movement you can project the discovered calming influence and settle her down. the poor thing.

Hello Internal Queries!

I think anything I send her way and she identifies as not coming from her will upset her. Once I asked for her guides to help her perhaps balance out her chakra's as I feel they are wide open and she has no control over them. A few days later she was screaming angrily that she didn't want the help. So I think whether it be images of angels or just something I'm staring at that pops up in her mind she's going to blow a fuse all the same.

Henri77
11-05-2012, 05:47 AM
Yikes, quite a story-situation.

It seems quite possible she has "friends" who want to interfere with your development. And are using her for this purpose.

It may not be her choice, and very likely isn't simply "her" doing this.

Sound like a challenging learning opportunity, though not a fun one.

The kind a healer might encounter to motivate their growth.

(I sleep using earplugs, though that might not be sufficient for this situation.)

Gofa
11-05-2012, 12:11 PM
8 years. Time move on. She not responding to you she's chasing you around
As Henri says she has friends and you make a good audience to play too.
One of you is leaving. trying making it her is not an easy road
This not your fault or you problem. Other careers beckon
Ask you guides. Find me a lovely place seems like you deserve one

Image her as a toxic waste dump. And explain to yourself why you want to live next door

NetSeeker
11-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi Henri and Gofa,

I was wondering about the lesson to be learned as well and I'm not sure what to make of it. On the one hand she's mentally disabled due to her condition and doesn't think like normal people do which should make me understanding toward her. Though I find that extremely hard at this point in time and can't quite see when this 'exercise' is going to end.

Due to the current economy I have great trouble selling my apartment. I own it and I've had it up for sale for two years now. No buyers as of yet. I don't make enough money to be able to afford two mortgages so until I finally sell the place; I'm not going anywhere.

I've been complaining about her for almost as long and the owner of the apartment she's in (it's a rental) has finally taken some actions, one being he's canceled her lease which ends on June 1st and the other is he's contacted the local mental health service office and they're supposedly looking for a new place for her to stay.

Come June 1st she can refuse to move out, after which a legal procedure will get kicked in to gear which has her staying for another length of time until the legal procedure has come to a full close. This could take a while.

The point is, actions have been taken to try and alleviate the situation and now it's a matter of who goes first. One thing's for sure, though, and that is I'm not letting her bully me out of my own home. When I leave it'll be because I've found something better and sold my old place. I've no warm feelings left for that creature but I'm sure as heck not going to give in to her nonsense.

Henri77
11-05-2012, 05:42 PM
She's most obviously a victim of whatever caused these changes in her, and ultimately not wholly responsible for her actions, at this time.

Compassion is a must if you're not to become also a victim, of hate.
Warm feelings are obviously not an option as we all understand.

Great that your actions got a response from the owner.
I've had noise issues with 2 neighbors as well, in varied places and called police at times or done what I had to. They're both rational however and eventually respond to communication of one sort or another.

But what you describe is extraordinary, beyond weird, and we applaud your courage & efforts, and pray she finds a more suitable location quickly. (sincere ,grateful, prayer on your part is also useful, as she will be better off elsewhere)

Gofa
11-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Well done. You have taken action and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Personally my day job is fixing things. One of you is leaving as i said
A fix here is to set her off on her usual tap dance timed to coincide with a visit from the police. Nothing like a bit of independent evidence to smooth a legal process. On the compassionate side his person needs permanent care not being left to ever increasing infection of her own mental state. That said cause and consequence plays a role here too
It's tongue in cheek but ever thought of playing on your sound system some old time religion fire and brim stone sermons. Or yelling back up the ventilation. The Reverent Josiah Gee Righteous is coming for you honey.
If thinking of doing this has made you smile my point is made.

NetSeeker
12-05-2012, 10:54 PM
It's tongue in cheek but ever thought of playing on your sound system some old time religion fire and brim stone sermons. Or yelling back up the ventilation. The Reverent Josiah Gee Righteous is coming for you honey.
If thinking of doing this has made you smile my point is made.

Your point has been made, then :D

Yes, she does need a better place. I feel she gets little to no guidance here and it's really showing. She doesn't seem to take care of herself at all. When you encounter her the first thing you really encounter is her incredible body odor which is indescribable. I won't attempt to give you an idea what it smells like but I will say she only has to walk down the hallway and you can smell she's been there for up to half an hour afterward. She also looks very unkempt with greasy hair twisted in obsessive-compulsive knots and dirty, ill-fitting clothes, hardly a tooth left in her mouth. She needs daily care and there's no way she's getting it here.
If she hadn't been such a nuisance I would have still contacted them on behalf of her lack of hygiene. I hear her coughing and sneezing a lot and once she even told me that she gets sick all the time. It's just sad what's happening to that woman...

kal76
12-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Your point has been made, then :D

Yes, she does need a better place. I feel she gets little to no guidance here and it's really showing. She doesn't seem to take care of herself at all. When you encounter her the first thing you really encounter is her incredible body odor which is indescribable. I won't attempt to give you an idea what it smells like but I will say she only has to walk down the hallway and you can smell she's been there for up to half an hour afterward. She also looks very unkempt with greasy hair twisted in obsessive-compulsive knots and dirty, ill-fitting clothes, hardly a tooth left in her mouth. She needs daily care and there's no way she's getting it here.
If she hadn't been such a nuisance I would have still contacted them on behalf of her lack of hygiene. I hear her coughing and sneezing a lot and once she even told me that she gets sick all the time. It's just sad what's happening to that woman...
I read your post, and replys, I had a similar experience with a neighbor in the past but I decided to sell the flat because I did not had many alies in the building that I was, and many tried to duplicate the phenomena, and get hook to the point of not sleeping or staying making noise until odd hours of the night... my case is a little bit different, for once I am telepath (I transmit my thoughts, what I ear and what I read), and some people are hook on saying negative things around me... I use mp3 player, it is a good temporary solution but I would like to be able to stop transmitting my thoughts... I ear chackras are energy points and that telepathy is linked to chackras... can you guide me trough chackras, I am a little bit lost...