PDA

View Full Version : Simply Calling out to a Friend

Lynn
08-04-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello

I am wondering whom else here might share in this. I have a couple of good friends that I do not know any other place than on line. We have shared in past lives and we have talked in voice to the other and we know what we all look like. That said all I have to do is simply call out to them not even at times on a conscious level and they come on line or I feel their astral pressence.

I can be away from the computer in the basement and I know one of them has come on line, I feel them there, and if I can I come to the computer. There are times too when both have been hurt in some way and I felt that from them, but hours would pass til they came on line for me to KNOW exactly what. I just know they are safe but too have been hurt.

Why do we have such a strong connection ? I know in part its that maybe past life bond I share with them on a deep level but to have that in this life in that we met on a site ?

With the one he can "read" me on a level no one else can, and if I try to put up the walls as I did one time I felt "Dead" to him and I scared him deeply. So I am very aware of that now.

I have wondered if maybe that connection is so strong as we have "work" to somehow finish in this life from the past live (s) ?

Too I know well they will both feel "talked on" though I have made no mention of names.

Anyone esle connected in that way ?

Lynn

skeptical
08-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Yes, I am. I trust those connections, feel love and love through them and I have had them all my life. We journey together in this life; help one another grow, celebrate our lives in full with each other. To live without them would be a very lonely and isolated place.

These are deep connections and may last a lifetime; you are fortunate to have them.

Saggi
08-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi Lynn,

I was talking to my Soul Sister :hug: the other day about our connection,,,

How, I can feel closer to her with half the world between us either way, than some people who I have sat right next to in this life or even been in the arms of,,,

I said it was the connection I've looked for in every day life and found through this connection within the ethers (internet),,,

Outside of blood family and a lifetime friend, it wasn't there,,,

From the moment we spoke on here there has been a bond so deep,,,

Within that connection there's everything!

Love, consideration, concern, honesty and much, much more,,, Some said, some no need to be said, everything felt!!

It's beautiful and I feel honoured and humbled to be a part of it :hug3:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx