PDA

View Full Version : Negative energy is present.... how can I fight against it

Lauraye
21-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I am in need of some help, I have had a gift for a very long time and in the recent years I have been slowly learning how to use it, I have visions, dreams and can AP in some occasions!! My partner also experiences the same but he feels it is a curse rather than a gift! I want to learn hoe to deal with any negative energy threw telepathy as I keep having a vision of a dark cloud and it is very haunting!! When my partner is afraid he hides and usually I can send messages to him and I can bring him back to normality but of recent it has been getting worse, my dreams have become nightmares and I feel as if my chanelling has hit a brick wall with him!! Please does anyone have any advice! I would be grateful! I am training as a complementary therapist so I am aware of relaxation techniques and healing of the soul!

WhiteWarrior
21-01-2012, 09:29 PM
What your partner has put up is a protective wall from psychic access. And that is what you should do, too. A dark cloud could be the presence of a curse or an equivalent. There are descriptions of how to remove such things elsewhere on this forum, but I can help you for the moment at least if you feel it is beyond you.

Lauraye
21-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I feel the bad energy is over my partner, I can't hear his thoughts but I can send and receive messages from him, in our dreams we can meet and talk but now he runs and before I get to him I see the black cloud!! I can feel a bad presence and when my guide brought me a message from this presence it was my voice saying horrible things to him!! I love my partner and have always supported and helped him and would never hinder him!! I would like to find out more.

WhiteWarrior
21-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Someone has cursed him, and my first guess is it's someone who is jealous.

I can put up shields, but I think that permanently removing curses is beyond my skills.

Lauraye
21-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Thank you, I have had a feeling of jealousy but I feel this presence has been with him as a child, I don't think it likes when I am too close, I can feel its very intimated by my presence and I have unsettling feeling! Is there anything or anyone I could go to get a full cleanse or removel? Thank you for your help that was so kind of you.

WhiteWarrior
21-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Could be a mother's jealousy then. How are you going along with his parents?

There are a number of people on this website that can deal with this; give the thread a day or two and I am sure someone better qualified will respond.

Lauraye
21-01-2012, 10:31 PM
His mother is gifted but blocks it out with alchol abuse, his father is ok, I have had to taken on a nurturing role. I feel there is more to it than a human source, I feel the presence as a negative parasite! Its very pyschologically damaging!! I see it in his eyes! Thank you

WhiteWarrior
21-01-2012, 10:36 PM
His mother may be the source of the curse, even if she is not aware that she made it. It has taken on a life of its own, and she feeds it fresh energy unconsciously.

Lauraye
21-01-2012, 10:41 PM
That is very interesting, his mother and I have very similar looks and that may have no connection! He is very down and it feeds him negative thoughts!! It goes by a name and he explained as a child it visited him! He, like myself new we were different at a young age, never fitted in but I have embraced my gift but he is quite matcho on the outside so he feels embarressed!

John32241
22-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Lauraye,

My beliefs differ from the majority on this subject. I do a substantial amount of telepathic work and it is my experience that we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Your partner would need to address this issue himself. BTW those who have tried to put curses on me have failed. An example of that is here.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/index.php?topic=99.0

If your partner would consider this energy an aspect of himself, I can help him. An experience where I did that is here.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/index.php?topic=73.0

I hope you and your partner will be inclined to consider these approaches to this issue.

John

Lauraye
22-01-2012, 01:43 AM
I am going to use these links! I reall appreciate this guidence!! I am trying to explain as best I can through this forum so bare with me!! My partner is a beleiver but he feels that men can't embrace it! He has isolated hisself and I know and have witnessed negative energy! It is a menacing, it is very dark and it doesn't like my possitive energy!! When we channel, it has started breaking our chain and is so angry I wake feeling weak and tired!! I do feel their is a link to his materinal side........ He is very troubled and depressed!! I am trying to reach him but nothing so far.... That has been 11 days since we spoke, there is a darkness around him now.... It use to be illuminated! I have to remain positive!

RisenPhoenix
22-01-2012, 10:36 AM
I believe very few people in life are illuminated all of the time. If you are expecting that from your partner you are being unrealistic. There are some individuals who are more susceptible to having bad auras around them but they could be picking it up from an environment or atmosphere that they have to be in from time to time.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you and your partner arent isolated in a cabin located on a mountain surrounded by nothing but nature and each other feeding each other constant love 24/7, right? Does he have a job? Do you have a job? Does he have family members? Other friends? A part of his past that he can't let go of?

I'm an empath, I also have ESP and I'm telepathic. I have prophetic dreams and visions and revelations. I didn't always have a handle on it. I do now and I'll tell you why its because I talk to Yahweh daily. I read the Bible and inspirational books. I call on Jesus when I need to. But then again I personally was raised in a Christian home so that is MY practice.

Don't want to preach because I judge no one. And I've had issues with "Church" all my life even though I was forced to go by my parents up until I was old enough to know better.

Not to discredit any of the advice given here already if you have found something that works for you ok. I will say that when a person invites Christ to dwell within them they will be illuminated most of the time.

Perhaps this is a step he hasn't taken yet. I know I'm powerful but I also know the source of my power. This is key.

For years I blocked my "gifts" I didn't embrace it until a year ago, but once I did..wow, what a journey it has become.

When someone has a dark aura I don't feed into the darkness. I close myself to it/them because transference can happen and I've personally decided that I'm not going to take on anyones negative energy. I made the CHOICE that I am going to be a vessel that is filled with positive energy and only open myself to those who are also positive.

To the original poster, perhaps you've got some thinking to do. You cannot change another person no matter how much you love them if they are not WILLING themselves. Good luck!

Lauraye
22-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Thank you for your reply, yes it would be better if my partner would embrace his gift but each person is different and personal choise comes in to that! We don't live in middle of no where but we do keep a boundry to those we invite into our lives nor would I expect him to be illuminated all his life! I first saw him at his brightness when we first fell in love! It has went bright to dark, black and grey to be exact! We have a very complex situation and that is why we use telepathy to communicate - it works for us! I understand that many would stay away from dark energy- I would never abondon someone due to the negativity around them! I KNOW my light, possitive energy IS stronger and will over ride this negative experience! I am not a superfical person, I wouldn stop my partner from embracing me if his hands were dirty and I was wearing white! To me giving up is not an option! Thank you for your advice, everybody has been so helpful and have given me lots of avenues to venture.

John32241
22-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Not to discredit any of the advice given here already if you have found something that works for you ok. I will say that when a person invites Christ to dwell within them they will be illuminated most of the time.

Perhaps this is a step he hasn't taken yet. I know I'm powerful but I also know the source of my power. This is key.

For years I blocked my "gifts" I didn't embrace it until a year ago, but once I did..wow, what a journey it has become.

I wish to be clear about this point. In my case I use the Christ energy, specifically that of the holy spirit, which I define as the higher self.

It may seem that each of us in on a different journey because of the manner in which we approach life. Yet I feel that discovering our energetic essence, and its dualistic nature, is essential why we choose to become human.

I wish to encourage any process that evolves a persons awareness and gifts.

John

Lauraye
22-01-2012, 03:23 PM
I was raised a christian and always respect my christian values, I appreciate everyones advice and respect their opinions! I myself feel nobody is or have more power than any other mortal! My grandfather is a methodist preacher and I have turned to him for guidence but believe it is a little complex to deal with these matters my partner and I have occurred!

RisenPhoenix
24-01-2012, 04:11 PM
I wish to be clear about this point. In my case I use the Christ energy, specifically that of the holy spirit, which I define as the higher self.

It may seem that each of us in on a different journey because of the manner in which we approach life. Yet I feel that discovering our energetic essence, and its dualistic nature, is essential why we choose to become human.

I wish to encourage any process that evolves a persons awareness and gifts.

John

Thank you for reiterating and expounding on my post. Yes the Holy Spirit is a wonderful gift to have.

RisenPhoenix
24-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Thank you for your reply, yes it would be better if my partner would embrace his gift but each person is different and personal choise comes in to that! We don't live in middle of no where but we do keep a boundry to those we invite into our lives nor would I expect him to be illuminated all his life! I first saw him at his brightness when we first fell in love! It has went bright to dark, black and grey to be exact! We have a very complex situation and that is why we use telepathy to communicate - it works for us! I understand that many would stay away from dark energy- I would never abondon someone due to the negativity around them! I KNOW my light, possitive energy IS stronger and will over ride this negative experience! I am not a superfical person, I wouldn stop my partner from embracing me if his hands were dirty and I was wearing white! To me giving up is not an option! Thank you for your advice, everybody has been so helpful and have given me lots of avenues to venture.

I hope you didn't take from my post that I was insinuating you give up on your partner. Not at all. In my profession and even in my family I come across dark energies. We all do in everyday life when we walk out the door even if it's just to the market. Even on the internet.

I do believe that everyone has access to the gifts we have here but its a reality that there are always going to be those who are cynical and defiantly CHOOSE to remain in disbelief about the power of the Holy Spirit and reject the knowledge of the Holy Bible. Ironically, these types of people may seem to know it all. The problem with someone thinking they know it all is that they stop seeking knowledge. I'll never tire of seeking knowledge and wisdom about life. It's my quest of knowledge that has brought me to this confidence I now have in my abilities.

Also, no matter what we as humans always have the choice to use their gifts and abilities, whatever they may be for good or for evil. The reality is many do CHOOSE the dark instead of the light. That is why there is such thing as spiritual warfare.

You are right to follow your heart and I believe those of us who have embraced 'the light' and the power that comes along with it, we also have the responsibility of spreading it as much as we can on each of our unique journeys. To whom much is given much is required. You were right to come here with your issue. There is great support here. I wish you and your partner the best. :hug2:

Lauraye
25-01-2012, 05:45 PM
I hope you didn't take from my post that I was insinuating you give up on your partner. Not at all. In my profession and even in my family I come across dark energies. We all do in everyday life when we walk out the door even if it's just to the market. Even on the internet.

I do believe that everyone has access to the gifts we have here but its a reality that there are always going to be those who are cynical and defiantly CHOOSE to remain in disbelief about the power of the Holy Spirit and reject the knowledge of the Holy Bible. Ironically, these types of people may seem to know it all. The problem with someone thinking they know it all is that they stop seeking knowledge. I'll never tire of seeking knowledge and wisdom about life. It's my quest of knowledge that has brought me to this confidence I now have in my abilities.

Also, no matter what we as humans always have the choice to use their gifts and abilities, whatever they may be for good or for evil. The reality is many do CHOOSE the dark instead of the light. That is why there is such thing as spiritual warfare.

You are right to follow your heart and I believe those of us who have embraced 'the light' and the power that comes along with it, we also have the responsibility of spreading it as much as we can on each of our unique journeys. To whom much is given much is required. You were right to come here with your issue. There is great support here. I wish you and your partner the best. :hug2:

Thank you, those words mean a lot. i understand when you say some may choose the dark side and we cant stop them. it became very apparent last night and that is why i could not go on to this forum.
i am trying my best to follow my heart and stay strong.
my partner had not contacted me for 2 weeks now, he isolates himself and last night was his first time we spoke over the phone. i can send him telepathic messages- sometimes he responds, sometimes he does not or i pick up this vile being that can be hurtful or insulting. i have tried to challenge this energy and find out why it hangs around my partner. i get nothing and my partner is so distant want. Well last night we spoke and we were laughing and talking then it was if a light switch clicked he changed his tone, i could hear a male voice whispering so when i asked him about it, he hung up, i messaged him asking what wrong and he messaged back saying he was 'raging with me' i asked why and he said 'you know why'. i just don't know what to do any more. thank you for your kind words that helped me when i read them today.

CatChild
26-01-2012, 04:47 AM
Interesting thread.

One thing that stood out to me, was the attachment you have to this. This attention you give it, feeds the cycle. Sometimes you have to step away from what you hope for in order to allow the rest of the equation to breathe so to speak, without you. Let things settle where they need to...

Good that you're having space. Send the experience love and healing without expectations. Try to do so almost anonymously if you can. This sounds like a trigger that he needs to work out for himself, and you don't need to keep trying so hard and hitting a wall!

In my practice with Reiki, I have experienced the practical use of asking the client's own guides to help deal with anything negative that I remove but can't seem to send away if that makes sense. The person's energy always knows and understands what to do with it, as it's their energetic experience anyway. I can facilitate and help remove and heal, but I cannot do for someone what they actually need to give themselves permission from their Higher Self, to let go of. All I can do is to love the Human Being, love the energy work as the magical and sacred experience that it is and not be afraid of what negativity that I sense.

It just strongly sounds to me like this is something similar. Hope I've helped.

John32241
26-01-2012, 11:40 AM
i am trying my best to follow my heart and stay strong.
my partner had not contacted me for 2 weeks now, he isolates himself and last night was his first time we spoke over the phone. i can send him telepathic messages- sometimes he responds, sometimes he does not or i pick up this vile being that can be hurtful or insulting. i have tried to challenge this energy and find out why it hangs around my partner. i get nothing and my partner is so distant want. Well last night we spoke and we were laughing and talking then it was if a light switch clicked he changed his tone, i could hear a male voice whispering so when i asked him about it, he hung up, i messaged him asking what wrong and he messaged back saying he was 'raging with me' i asked why and he said 'you know why'. i just don't know what to do any more. thank you for your kind words that helped me when i read them today.
He selected an interesting choice of words with "raging with me". I suspect that you do not know why he feels this way.

It may be best to back off on thinking about this. Every time to reflect on him or these circumstances, you connect to him telepathically and exchange energies subconsciously, even if you are not conscious that you are doing this.

From his perspective, you are harming him when you do this. That is how he sees it and experiences it. My guides have advised me about this a number of times. The perceptions of another are in fact their true reality, even if it is not yours.

Specifically, you are the negative energy, as he sees these things.

Once you give him enough space so that he can regain some degree of clear thinking, he may contact you to work through some of these issues with you.

Best Wishes!!
John

Lauraye
26-01-2012, 02:29 PM
I have been blocking him out since the other night, and yes I feed this energy with attension! I can relate to what you are saying and he tried to communicate with me last night but I blocked him! Those words he chose symbolise something I thought I would never see - his darkside! I knew he could be jeckle and hyde but I never thought with me! When he changes its sudden, its so different than anything I see before, its just so haunting! I saw the change in him twice before but he left as soon as it happened. We can be laughing and joking and he turns into this person, his facial expressions change, his motor neurons seem different! Anyways I am going to focus on my own abillities right now and stregthen me! Thank you for your help guys and I have checked out the link John and its great!

Aquarian
27-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Well last night we spoke and we were laughing and talking then it was if a light switch clicked he changed his tone, i could hear a male voice whispering so when i asked him about it, he hung up, i messaged him asking what wrong and he messaged back saying he was 'raging with me' i asked why and he said 'you know why'.
So why? I presume you would have mentioned if you didn't know.

i just don't know what to do any more.
There isn't a lot in life that is more challenging than the situation you describe.

I can't say I've been through a situation this bad but the principles are the same regardless.

He has free will. No matter what you do, he can remain on whatever path he chooses. Therefore your goals/intent must focus on your behaviour, not his.

How do you want to relate to him right now? You said you had a telepathic link - what information do you want to transmit and receive? eg do you want him to know you are alive? Do you want him to think you care?

What are the circumstances you would want to contact him?
What are the circumstances you would want to reach out to him?
What are the circumstances where having done so you would want to withdraw?
What do you want to feel when you think about him?
What do you want to feel if you are with him?

With respect to your intuition as you mentioned in the other thread, how important is accuracy to you? Are you willing to give up what you believe is true for it?

Everything will work out for the best but answering these questions will help a lot.

Lauraye
27-01-2012, 11:45 PM
I didn't do anything to anger him or make him in rage with his self!! I challenged the negative energy I think that is what I did wrong and it punishes him- that is my only take on that situation! I feel I am hindering him and maybe leaving him, by physical being or spiritual being, might help him or help him to deal with this energy! This energy does not like me one bit!! It feeds him doubt and paranoia! I am scared to chanel him and have put a block in place too!! We have strong communication levels and can not physically speak for a week or two but when we do he knows my where abouts and updates threw our connection!! I must block him, that is what I see fit for now as it allows my energy to grow and he can deside his path.