PDA

View Full Version : baby shadow?

Lindsay_1177
14-01-2012, 04:30 PM
About 7-9 years ago I experienced a very dark time in my life. Not to get to deep into it but many shadows and demons were around me. I dont necessarily think that shadow people are evil but in my case they carry negative energy for what ever reason. I pick it up really quickly and don't like it so much. I closed off for a few years out of fear. I have recently opened up again and everything is light and wonderful. I have not seen a shadow for many years. I have maybe felt them a little but not seen one... Till last night....

I was in my room, all kids in bed and hubby was in the kitchen. I looked down the brightly lit hall way to see a little shadow person walk across my hall way into the bathroom. It was about 36 inches tall. I have never seen one so little. Although I had a little fear inside my first reaction was to talk to it and go look. I stood in from of the bathroom and just simply told it, its ok and to move on to the light and so on. After telling my husband what had happened he continued to tell me he felt something touch his back around the same spot in the house the night before. When my 5 year old woke up in the morning he told me he had a dream about a little dark haired, green eyed boy... He doesnt usually just wake and tell about a dream in detail like that.

I dont know if I want to play around with the other side... It so confusing to me because I feel that I am in-tuned to in but because of past experiences it brings on fear quite quickly.

Someday's I wish I had all the answers right now lol but then I do enjoy the mysteries life brings.

HolyHellCat
27-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Sounds like you had a visit.

sunny shine
28-02-2012, 09:27 AM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=473752#post473752 someone here has posted something similar on the shadows