PDA

View Full Version : Blue Ray's

Lindsay_1177
30-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Not sure if this quite fits here but:

I am learning about blue ray's and the more I learn the more i realize that all the people that I am attracted to (not sexual) are blue ray's. There mostly male and I have always felt this unexplainable attraction to them. Any one know why this might be?

and just in case it comes up I am not a blue ray my self.

Black Sun
30-12-2011, 09:12 PM
I myself have also been attracted to children of the new age, Indigos, Crystals, Blue Rays, while not exactly being one myself, though I do maintain hope that on the course of my spiritual progress I may become more like them as I incorporate elements of them into my personal truth same as I do with most spiritual paths.

Personally, I think it is as simple as having a common purpose or goal and pooling our efforts to increase our accomplishments. Though I've always been interested in psychic phenomena and highly evolved beings in both real life and fiction. Seeing the abilities that children of the new age have gives me hope for our dreams to become reality.

Enya
30-12-2011, 09:16 PM
We are always drawn to those who carry a mirror for our soul...

Lindsay_1177
30-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Thanks for your insight Black Sun!

Enya, I believe I am an indigo Child and maybe transforming into a crystal. Not sure on that yet but for sure Indigo. Are the Indigo and Blue ray's connected?

Serenity Bear
31-12-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi Im a Blue Ray or what I call a Pathfinder of Peace. We often work in places like hospitals, fireservice etc that really help people, so it maybe that you have a common compassion to help.

You may well be a blue ray, most are born in the 60s-70s but there are always exceptions to the rule in either side of that as the colour seem to blend a little on change over.

The colours next to each other such as blues and indigos will be next to each other in age groups (ie the 70s for blues and 80s start for indigos).

Iv never heard of anyone transforming from one to another group, as its your fixed devine pathway and thus your fixed auric colour which will be blue or indigo. Crystals do come after indigos so it maybe that your a cross over, so youd be an indigo born in the crystal time or vis versa.

mattie
31-12-2011, 11:33 AM
While it is useful to examine different categories of types such as blue rays, indigos, etc. as this can help us learn more, don’t get overly focused on placing people into categories. Some may fit into multiple categories or have categories apply that we’ve not defined yet.

Lindsay_1177
01-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Thanks so much for the response. It is so wonderful to finally be able to talk to people about these things!!!

I am realizing that one of the Blue Ray's in my life is my spiritual leader at this point in my life and he doesnt even know lol

lucidcreator
02-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Aura colors are still a bit new for me... but one of my good friends from high school is a psychic... she calls me her blue brother because of my aura. :)

:cool:

Lindsay_1177
03-01-2012, 04:53 AM
hahaha Im really excited my this Lucid!! You have no idea how great it feels to know that the things I feel are real... :D :D :D :D

feralfae
07-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Well, I'm a Blue-Ray... but I didn't find out about it until that long ago... so not much help there. One of my significant others is an Indigo.

Lindsay_1177
14-02-2012, 07:48 PM
I always thought I would go good with a blue cause they seem to calm my little Indigo soul! I for sure very attracted to them. I feel like the one I get to see on a regular basis that I could just hang out with him all the time!!

Dragonfly1
15-02-2012, 10:35 AM
Can you tell me please......how do you know you are any of these things?....did you read it somewhere and decided thats what you are?.....Or have you had first hand knowledge or knowing?.......Ive looked at those pages of all of those descriptions and i could be all of them?......I think its not wise to label yourself, but just be the best person that you can be, what comes naturally and through spiritual growth.........Peace xx

Serenity Bear
15-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Theres a couple of clues, the first major one is your year of birth, as most of the colour children are born within certain years - the Blues would be 60s and 70s. The next is the colour of the fixed part of the auric layer, which would have a predomiantly blue hue (for me its colbolt blue).

The next part is what sort of work you do - Blue rays are usually in the services, health professions, helping others or helping animals, also a lot of them are very very intuitive.

For me Blues are Pathfinders of Peace which basically mean they find the path and then show others the path, so dont be surprised that they are in positions to do so in their chosen field.

Lindsay_1177
17-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Its not about labeling for me dragonfly. Its about being who I am. I see aura's and that usually the indication of what some one is. I don't run around labeling people though lol Just cause I may see you as a big blue wonderful aura doesnt mean that you fit all the qualities of a "blue ray". I know about 5 blue rays that I am aware of and although they have there similarities they also have there differences. I can also sense blues and indigo's before seeing there aura.

I am finding that this whole star children things is a little controversy but I say if it works for you go for it. If it doesn't then find what does ;)