PDA

View Full Version : Help with issue and sorry I wasn't sure where else to put this

andy5
02-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi, this is sort of a request but it didn't seem to match the ones in the other request rooms so I apologize if it should be moved and please do so to the appropriate forum. Basically I was again looking for someone skilled who could contact for me or help me contact any of my departed relatives, primarily my grandmother but any would do-I really need to know if they have any advice or help for me at all in my current situation. I had asked once before but the person here who helped me, and that was actually a different issue at the time, was very vague and honestly I wasn't sure if they were for real. The advice was very non specific and not helpful or even relevant. So, if there is anyone here who can really contact someone for me, I would love the chance if you could help. I know it may not be possible and maybe they wouldn't even have the answers but I at least had to try because it is a fairly desperate situation and I definitely need a little help from above in this case.