PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian Encounters

Rave845
06-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Does anyone here have any stories dealing with Reptilians? Do you think they are everywhere, have you seen one? I've seen lots of Alex Collier videos and find this interesting.

b3yond33
06-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Once, I remember seeing a reptilian in my room (like 2 or 3 years ago), in an apartment I use to live at. It was in the etheric or physical plane. The reptilian was like 5 or 6 feet tall, had greenish skin and was muscular. It was just standing there (like 7 or 8 feet away from me) looking at me. I was really surprised to see it in my room but not scared. It didn't appear to move at all. I was just staring at it the entire time (not that it was there long). I believe it vanished after awhile...I've seen Alex Collier's video's and it seems like he is telling the truth. Alot of what he says makes sense. It is really interesting...and unbelievable!

7luminaries
07-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Once, I remember seeing a reptilian in my room (like 2 or 3 years ago), in an apartment I use to live at. It was in the etheric or physical plane. The reptilian was like 5 or 6 feet tall, had greenish skin and was muscular. It was just standing there (like 7 or 8 feet away from me) looking at me. I was really surprised to see it in my room but not scared. It didn't appear to move at all. I was just staring at it the entire time (not that it was there long). I believe it vanished after awhile...I've seen Alex Collier's video's and it seems like he is telling the truth. Alot of what he says makes sense. It is really interesting...and unbelievable!

I think Collier is authentic as well.

BTW I went on a coffee date with one this past wkend. Just kidding...actually that's a slam to the reptillians. I think the greys are often as or more dangerous as they are so morally ambiguous. The reptillians just limit themselves with their ruthless adherence to the lower material planes. But then again, they also make no pretense of it. They all suffer from superiority complexes...reckon that's everywhere...

Rave845
09-11-2011, 01:46 AM

This is crazy, at least you weren't scared:) I though maybe more people would have more experiences and more stories would be told here. I would love to have one, a positive one anyway ha. Yes, I like his videos. He has some valid pts. for sure.

b3yond33
09-11-2011, 04:17 AM
It would be interesting to read other people's encounters with reptilians...I find it hard to believe that there can be a positive experience when it comes to reptilians. They hate us! They see us as a natural resource, as food. Well, that is what I've heard/read anyways, so...if anyone has had a positive experience with them, I'd like to hear it.

ROM
09-11-2011, 06:22 AM
That's the thing; everyone attaches a negative view to Reptilians without evening questioning whether it's valid. Not all Reps are evil, just as not all humans are good. Only the mischievous one's like to cause a raucous, the sensible one's stay away. And they do live on other planes of existence.

Racer X
10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Once I thought I did .......

but it was just a Newt~

jamelus777
16-11-2011, 05:35 PM
has anyone ever encountered an annunaki reptilian?

mattie
17-11-2011, 12:34 AM
That's the thing; everyone attaches a negative view to Reptilians without evening questioning whether it's valid. Not all Reps are evil, just as not all humans are good. Only the mischievous one's like to cause a raucous, the sensible one's stay away. And they do live on other planes of existence.

Reasonable view.

mattie
17-11-2011, 12:37 AM
There’s a plethora of outright fear mongering done under the guise of providing information about things such as reptilian ETs. Just because there was problematic behavior in the past doesn’t mean this is what is happening NOW or that this defines all of their type.

Look at the atrocities that have occurred in the past & still are happening some places on our own planet like outright genocide. Do we want others to look at us individually, on our own merits or to define ALL OF US by the behavior of the worst amongst us? Or even worse, by the behavior of the worst amongst us 10,000 years (or more) ago??? If one is going to engage in this type of thinking, how about the option of defining others by the behavior of the best amongst them???

Seawolf
17-11-2011, 04:24 PM
I don't think they're evil either. A little scary to us maybe, but definitely not 'evil'. I feel the same way about what some people call 'demons'. They get a bad rap. :)

Time
17-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Does anyone here have any stories dealing with Reptilians? Do you think they are everywhere, have you seen one? I've seen lots of Alex Collier videos and find this interesting.

Heres the thing dude. "reptilians" werent INVENTED, untill sidarha sitchen wrote his book, and "translated" sumarian texts. There are many problems with this, and ill name the main ones:

1- Sitchen, could barley read english, let alone a dead sumarian language. They have only recently been fully understood, and the texts say NOTHING like what sitchen says they do.

2 - You have to understand sumarian culture, which sitchen doesnt. Sumarian myth, is almost 100% aligorical, and humanized to make it easier to grasp. Almsot every bit of those sumarian texts are celestial movement of the stars, and is so scientific, that aristotle used the tablets to create a then modern greek calender.

3 - It mentions NOTHING abotu aliens, let alone reptilians comming to destroy our planet. It mentions planets, stars comets and the like, but nothing about a mysterious alien race, that created/conquored us, and is hiding in plain sight.

There is zero, i repeat ZERO evidence of what sitchen is saying. His entire book is 100% misinterpretation, of sumarian mythology. Read up on the actual mythology, and you will see this very, very clearly

starfire350
17-11-2011, 05:15 PM
I believe I might have seen one as a child, but he was more humanlike in appearance than what I've seen of 'reptillians', and he certainly didn't strike me as evil, bad, or dangerous in any way (and I'm mildly empathetic)
In fact I felt this... warmth from him, then he smiled at me and was gone.

Waking_Spirit
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
OP do you remember what you smoked that evening..?

eyewish
11-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Im suprised this topic came up here, certain things are never mentioned in certain places, if any of these things appear on this forum I will be suprised, lol.

As for reptilians, I use to hear stories of snake ladies who can change shape or forum and they had powers alike. These stories are ancient and it kinda makes a bit of sense to me now.

I thought shape shifting was possible threw the genes? If so wouldnt it be possible for a human to become or look reptilian?

Occultist
11-12-2011, 08:02 PM
I think Alex Collier's findings is hystericaly funny without proof this guy is nothing more then a good story teller.

eyewish
14-12-2011, 01:47 AM
People say that teh queen is one, but Id of thought if she could shape shift shed be a hell of a lot pritier, lol.

b3yond33
14-12-2011, 06:31 AM
@Occultist Alex Collier in his lectures/videos, he does show pictures that relate to what he says and it shows things that seem to be man-made, not there by chance. Also, he gives specific locations and info regarding things like where the underground bases are, precisely where the governments place items to be sent instantaneously to space, etc. He doesn't sell any material/info, he provides it all for free. Overall his messages are positive and he doesn't seem to be trying to intentionally create fear. He is one of many that are trying to help us all by spreading knowledge he has gained through his contacts with the Andromedan race.

Occultist
14-12-2011, 07:36 AM
No offense but I have been a guest speaker at lectures I dont believe this guy one second or that there is even a Andromedan race. Untill I can buy one of them a pint sit down and talk and have them prove it. That's my opion if your opinion is different thats fine its an opinion we could debate awesome opinions all night untill there is proof that is all there every will be.

b3yond33
14-12-2011, 07:54 AM
True, I understand that is your opinion and I just wanted to state mine. You want hard evidence/proof as do I but I cannot provide that, so we are just left with opinions/beliefs.

vulkus
14-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Yes I have, we have them in our garden. Garden skinks, blue tongue lizards, the odd gecko.

norseman
16-12-2011, 06:40 PM
You want to see reptilians ? Look at the British government - reptiles all !

Phseven
20-12-2011, 12:30 AM
I was hoping when I came to this site that there would be people to help understand encounters with beings such as "Reptilians".
I don't claim to know who they are or even understand anything about them, but I've had experiences both real and in lucid dream state that would either a) convince me beyond a reasonable doubt that yes, they are real OR b) I am completely insane and really shouldn't be allowed to wander about in 'regular' society.

Having a lifelong mysterious history of contact with beings not of this Earth has had a profound effect on my spiritual path, so I'm surprised at some of the comments I've read in this thread suggesting that it may be a taboo topic!

Once experienced, it's impossible to ignore or dismiss and raises more questions than answers and never really goes far out of your thoughts before coming back to drive you mad with wondering every day, but most often at night.

I'm not interested in most of the sites directed at folks to do with alien encounters, reptilian encounters, which planet are you 'really' from etc, etc.
They seem to contain people who claim to channel this star being, that head of council........and always end up leaving me feeling like I've entered a bizarre realm of people who aren't quite connected with their life here on Earth...almost 'cult-like' in most places.
I'm more interested in how these experiences relate to me personally and what the hell I'm supposed to do with the memories and knowledge of this whilst I go about my business of daily, very ordinary life as a wife, mother, friend, businesswoman.
Some days it feels like living a double life...*sigh*

If there's anyone here who can relate to this ramble of a post, and maybe understand where I'm coming from in my quest for answers or insights....or even a supportive place to share stories....I'd be really pleased if you could direct me to a site that has those features and like-minded folks...:)
I'm tired of the ridicule and the negativity....especially in the supposed Spiritual communities I come across in my travels.
So yeah...any pointers in a better direction would be fantastic...:)

jamelus777..."has anyone ever encountered an annunaki reptilian?"

Yes, I believe I have.

Sangress
20-12-2011, 12:37 AM
As far as astral and OBE goes (among other things like the dreamscape) yeh I've encountered some beings that I guess could be considered reptilians. Horns, lizard-like appearence...cant say most encounters are in physical places, so I'd be hard pressed to label all of them as the same "species" or not just hiding their appearence behind a scary disguise...etc.

I'm not one for david icke or whoever writes and throws about propaganda and conspiracy theories regarding aliens or reptilians...etc, so I dont really have much understanding of what a "standard repltilian" should be/look/sound/smell/act like.

The last one I encountered was offended when I thought it was dead because it smelled so gross. My bad.

I couldn't get out of its presence fast enough. heh.

b3yond33
24-12-2011, 08:01 AM
@Phseven I apologize if my posts offended you or anyone...We would all love to hear some of your experiences. We are ready when you are.

Occultist
24-12-2011, 09:49 AM
I completly understand Phseven,. You believe you seen "Reptilians" I believe you believe you seen "Reptilians". My email is exploding everyday with people claiming to be "Reptilians" see "Reptilians" or if the Queen herself is a "Reptilian.
Just because I am a skeptic doesnt mean I am a bad guy out to prove your wrong on the contrary if I can prove there is no other reasonable explaination other then "Reptilians" and I have exhausted every other path to the possiblitys it might be something else I have inadvertently proved the existance of Reptilians.. Jason Hawse said the only way to prove the existence of spirits is to show there isnt no other explaination.
Once you ruled out anything and everything else then there is nothing left but the truth itself.

vulkus
24-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Having a light hearted attitude is OK, one can make light of a post without being offensive. Humour is the best way to lower the barriers.
In saying that.

Look in to the mythology of Ancient Egypt. There is a massive Serpent culture there, and it is said that the Reptillians are the frontmen for the illusive Serpent empire.

Occultist
24-12-2011, 06:14 PM
yes and egyptian pharaoh's worshiped a god that looked like Wadjet. But that still doesnt mean they excisted beyond the mind of the believer. imo

eyewish
27-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Dont guides and angels answer these kind of questions?

im open to the idea, but the idea that this race rules the world is way off the possibility of their existence.

Ive read the story about many races and genetically modified humans etc, but doesnt all these stories relate to one thing? Debunking God?

Occultist
27-12-2011, 06:37 PM
No these stories are just that stories.
There not trying to debunk anything imo.
I really think Alex Collier has watched to many episodes of V.
More I read on the guy the more I think of that movie Dinner for Schmucks
we need more skepticism in this culture because we keep breeding these people with way out there ways of thinking.
There is no proof the Queen is reptilian or anyone else so unless Alex Collier puts his drawing pen down and hand me DNA I am not buying this.
I think the guy is a really good Bard nothing more.

eyewish
28-12-2011, 02:11 AM
I would think the same, but then again when I use to watch videos of Krishna etc when I was young I thought it was a load of lies, thinking people in this world dont have powers like that, watching them prey to arrows and make them do amaing things and take mad shapes etc.

But now I understand that and believe anything is possible in this world, as I believe it is very much like the matrix.

If its possible to change ones dna, its possible to shape shift? I think the science is there for every thign we want, but the know how is the question, if you know how you can do anything you like. Its not question if its possible but whethere people have the know how to do it.

eyewish
28-12-2011, 02:14 AM
WHen you guys talk about this you mean actually in the physical planes rite as in this dimension? eg one day you jump on the tube and a reptillian jumps on and peopel take pics etc rite?

Back in india there are sayings of these kinds of people and they are believed to be like gods, but are from another world. My mum use to always tell me stories but I didnt believe in them the way she said it. But I believe in them in other worlds.

b3yond33
28-12-2011, 06:00 AM
I believe the reptilians are on the physical and probably do have the ability to go in and out of this dimension at will. When it comes to shape-shifting, it seems that alot of that has to do with them adjusting to their new human body and its emotions. This (along with when it gets excited) causes their reptilian self to project temporarily over the human body that it's now in. This is what I heard.

Occultist
28-12-2011, 06:50 PM
anything is possible never said it wasn't. I am just wondering where is peoples skepticism?
If there is no scientific proof what are you basing this on?
a theory? a hunch? faith? break down for me what makes you believe beyond the shadow of doubt that Alex Collier is telling the truth..
Science,fact,you are an eye witness with DNA? what.,
I am just curious to what makes people believe this.

b3yond33
29-12-2011, 07:05 AM
For me, it's personal experience and there are different sources that indirectly agree with some of the things that Alex Collier has talked about. He mentions the 9 craft that are in hangars in Area 51 (more specifically S-4) and Bob Lazar (worked as a physicist) says this also. Philip J. Corso (ex u.s. army intelligence officer) had said they determined that the craft (Roswell Crash) was a biological spaceship that functioned together with the pilots, which were biological robots/clones. David Adair (rocket scientist) who had gone to the underground facility at Area 51, had seen an alien symbiotic engine (which is an engine that operates by the thoughts of the pilot). This makes it seem like Philip may be telling the truth. Also, Alex has mentioned the biological robots/clones as well. He says when he's in the Andromedans reality (5D), that sometimes (?) his body moves ahead of him and his mind has to catch up (hope I said that right). I had this happen to me in the Astral more than once.

mattie
29-12-2011, 10:06 AM
WHen you guys talk about this you mean actually in the physical planes rite as in this dimension? eg one day you jump on the tube and a reptillian jumps on and peopel take pics etc rite?

Many have said that the Universe is full of all types of life forms. Some of these may be human-like, but some may have entirely different appearances, or no physical form at all. When one is in these other forms, others of the same type will be as normal to them as we are to each other. It is likely that in the not too distant future we will view different life forms in much the same way that the unprejudiced view different races of people on Earth. That there is MUCH more that unites them than divides them & the differences in appearance as not all that significant.

What we perceive in this dimension (D) can be rather fluid. As we expand our consciousness we open up to perceiving more & more. It is accessing another D when mediums contact the departed. The Ds may be much more interconnected than we currently imagine.

Back in india there are sayings of these kinds of people and they are believed to be like gods, but are from another world. My mum use to always tell me stories but I didnt believe in them the way she said it. But I believe in them in other worlds.

I think it is very likely that many of the myths in different cultures will be found to have more truth to them than we often give them. For ancient peoples anyone coming from the sky was a god. In WWII stranded aviators found that isolated Pacific island people who had no knowledge of modern aviation worshiped the stranded aviators as gods. Of course, they weren’t. They were military pilots.