PDA

View Full Version : My Time Travel Class

John32241
26-08-2011, 06:38 PM
I have a thread on my web site that may be of interest to the group here.

Hello,

Self healing and inner work may require that we re-visit a past experience or retrieve an energy from a past life time. I think the group here may find my experience with this class interesting.

I took a four week class in the fall of 2003 on time travel. We met once each week for about 3 hours. The class was given by Dee Jay Condom a spiritual teacher and her guide Elijah. There were 4 in her class when we started, one dropped out after the first session.

We were given a binder with an outline for the class, colored pens, and construction paper. The four exercises were titled ?Welcome to Exploring Other Lives?, ?Constructing Our Time Machine?, ?Exploring Other Lives ? etc?, ?Exploring Other Lives Re-visited?.

The first session was about explaining the class, recommending the daily practice of connecting to the higher self, setting intentions, and staying clear in your thinking. The purpose of the class was to construct a ?Time Machine? we would use to travel to other lives(and dimensions). Each class was highlighted by a guided meditation led by Dee Jay. I must say there were recommended exercises and discussions that are just not that easy to describe. My purpose now is to present some detail on this process but not to attempt to duplicate the experience with words.

So for our first visualization we went to a meadow and felt the grass, nearby lake, looked at the mountains off in the distance and enjoyed the sunshine. When we were all ready, we stepped into our Mer Ka Ba (A one-dimensional vehicle comprised of coherent unified consciousness field of electromagnetic energy). Think of it as our Aura container to keep it simple. Then we gradually left earth in this and traveled ever so slowly past our moon and into deep space. We came upon a bridge there where we met our higher self. We took note of the material the bridge was constructed with. We noticed as much of it detail as we could. We spoke of our intention to construct our Time Machine for the purpose of visiting other lives. We ended the first session by returning to the meadow and sharing our experience with the class.

The second week we repeated the first visualization where we returned to the bridge and our higher self. There we constructed our time machine with our own imagination. The only required components were a Control Panel with an Energy Conversion Box for concerns and distractions, and a Remote Control to drive the Machine. We were asked to keep its design flexible, changing it from week to week to suite our taste. We then returned to the meadow, shared our experience with the class and Drew a Picture of the machine we constructed in our vision.
The third week we repeated our visualization to return to the bridge, our higher self, and the Time Machine. We got in our machine and traveled to meet our Experience Coordinator. We asked for a name and my coordinator war arion, the higher self for my Twin Flame Marion. We visualized a room where we could see many doors and windows into other lifetimes and dimensions. We stated our intentions and asked to revisit a live where we experienced a solution to our current concern. The proper door was selected and we stepped through it. We were guided to experience that life in a way that again is hard to describe with words. You actually felt that moment. We did a second intention and a second past life experience. Then we gradually returned to our class and shared our feelings. We recorded this in our note books and repeated this exercise as homework. It was fun and I did quite a few journeys.

In the fourth week we shared our homework with the class and made one more group visit to our experience coordinator?s room of doors. The overall intention this time was to experience past life events that would be most helpful for our current lifetime. I must say that my experience was indeed very insightful. I was to look at life from the view point of an adolescent.

This recap for a series of experiences is not easy to appreciate. However I suspect it will be insightful. Everything helps.

In that 4th week I visited 2 past lives. In the 1st I was an Arabian boy and in the 2nd I was an Amazonian girl. The theme for both of these experience revolved around starting a life as a teen with great expectations and enthusiasm.

I must say that this class came at a time that was most needed for me.

John

CJ82Sky
01-09-2011, 10:09 PM
very interesting indeed - thanks for sharing!

CeesLight
21-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi John32241,

I am new to SF and I am trying to find some answers. I find your post very interesting. I have been wanting to get to know me more, deeply. I wondering about this "higher self" you mention, I have seen it in other threads, so I ask, can this help me?
So much has happen in my life, I started to feel the presence of a ghost when I was 18, I was told by pyschics that it was my ex-18. When he died we had been split for 4 years. I started to feel sitting on my bed, cuddling with me while laying in bed. I was told that this ghost was doing things, saying things, like make me feel that I am ugly, when I am not, fat, I wasn't, and it would say "if you are not with me you are not with no one". Now I feel 2 ghosts in m apartment, who sits on my bed, one of them is a child, or someone short. I can't see but I feel very strongly (my sense of feel). Since I am having these experiences and me developing this gifts. Visions, I feel sometimes that I am somewhere else, I wanted to understand what I have and the reason I am here. I want to get to know me, so I wonder and ask, would learning about my higher self...help me? I believe in past lives. I read somewhere online that if you did something wrong in your past life, this life would be very difficult, is this true.

Your insights would be appreciated, thank you

Have a great day

John32241
21-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Ceeslight,

The higher self is you with the awareness of God. Meditation, with the intention of aligning your life with its highest spiritual aspirations works best.

Past lives are contained within us energetically. Guilt related thinking is not productive. We all make our best choices and their is no penalty for any choice. It is true that most of us are entangled karmatically but this is more of a process than a punishment.

I hope these views are helpful.

John

CeesLight
21-12-2011, 08:16 PM
John,

Thank you, it was. Very helpful.