PDA

View Full Version : Psi-ball

Aquatic_Dragon
23-08-2011, 10:53 AM
I've always believed that a creation of a psi-ball is possible but have never seen visible proof of it. I know its possible, its just manifesting energy and controlling it, I'm just wondering if anyone has any visible proof?

Likes2Read
02-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Now you've got me curious. What's a psi-ball? I've never seen the term before.

Gracey
02-09-2011, 01:20 AM
yeah, my ex use to use them

Mypath
02-09-2011, 04:40 AM
@Likes2Read a psi-ball is a concentrated point of your own psionic which you put into the form of a ball.If you practice making one enough,and eventually throwing one at someone,they may feel it.I may be missing alot of points,but I explained it the best I could.I've been doing this for about 3 years now,and from my experiences,sometimes people say they hurt.I hope this helps at least a little. ~Mypath

SunMist
02-09-2011, 05:28 AM
I've done some work with this (though I don't throw them at people!) and I can definitely feel it though not see it. I guess if you want proof you can try to see if someone else can feel it. I read somewhere that you can program them to have certain effects like making someone itchy if they step on it so you could try that and observe :happy10:

Likes2Read
04-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Very interesting. Thanks for the explanation. I've done reading on lots of paranormal topics, but I managed not to encounter this one until now. I'm filing it under "You learn something new every day". :)

I wonder if it can be used in healing ways, like helping plants grow or people feel better? That would be kind of cool to experiment with. I suppose if it can be programmed with any intent, then that includes any positive effect you can imagine trying to bring about. Hmm. Now I've got some food for thought.

Sangress
04-09-2011, 08:50 AM
I throw energy/psi balls at the old LCD screen in class to make it ripple and at peoples heads. Immature I know, but there has to be some way to beat the boredom without getting suspended.

As for visual proof. I've had some photos taken that pick up on the vague shape of the energy ball, but nothing more than a white smokey looking shape or a blur...easily mistaken for a smudge on the camera lense or as dust.

John32241
04-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Visible proof is not as rewarding as the experience itself.

Keep in mind that the logical mind can only work with a person's 5 senses. The esoteric experiences in life are not normally the things that we can see, touch, smell, taste, or hear. The ego mind works hard to keep us away from these things with concerns about things that do not relate to our 5 senses.

Some of us can see the energy in a psi ball, most of us can not. The idea of a psi ball is to experience the energy, not see it.

I hope you can appreciate that perspective.

John

Gracey
04-09-2011, 11:54 PM
my ex use to throw them at walls and the wall would get a hole where he threw it at. he has high levels of kinetic energy that seemed to be attached to emotions.

SunMist
05-09-2011, 09:28 AM
my ex use to throw them at walls and the wall would get a hole where he threw it at. he has high levels of kinetic energy that seemed to be attached to emotions.

Wow! How big was the hole in the wall? Did it appear immediately? I have a question on the esp forum about problems with my emotional energy damaging electronics - did your ex have this problem?

Aquatic_Dragon
12-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Thank you everyone, and gracey that sounds amazing, to have that sort of power to do that is just awesome!

Recently ive been looking up pyrokenesis as i have been able to blow out candle flames without actually blowing them out if you get what i mean by that. :smile: