PDA

View Full Version : What is this. Crazy story.

moke64916
12-08-2011, 05:00 PM
At my grandparents house, my grandma regularly sees odd paranormal type of stuff. My grandpa thought she was crazy, but gent this. There TV was off. Grandpa wasbin his bed. My grandma was in the living room. And she looked up. The TV was on. But heres the crazy part. It was a pickture of their living room and my grandpa has a scooter thing. On the TV was a picture of there living room with s lady sitting in the scooter with a mask on. A ghost or something. There was no sound. My grandma went tk get my grandpa, and he saw the same thing on the TV with a woman with a mask on. What -snip- is this? My grandma doesn't feel any fear though, so that's a good thing. What explanation is there. They are always at their house, and what did some fat ok'd lady put up a camera sit in the scooter and record it? If that was even true then how would the TV turn on by itself? This is crazy paranormal activity. It takes a lot of energy for a ghost to do something like that.

Edited by SF Staff

moke64916
12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
It could of been a refection on the TV. The lady I don't know how to explain that,unless they were both hallucinating and seeing the same thing.