PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnated from other species

Kai
06-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Has anyone here been reincarnated from another species? Whether it be an earthly animal, an alien, or a 'mythical' creature? Just curious. :)

Squatchit
06-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Hi Kai

Evolution says we've all 'reincarnated' or evolved from a earthly animal. :smile:

Squatch

Kai
06-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi Kai

Evolution says we've all 'reincarnated' or evolved from a earthly animal. :smile:

Squatch

I don't mean biologically. I'm talking about souls, haha :D.

Medium_Laura
06-07-2011, 06:30 PM
We have actually Kai. From micro-organisms, in trees, then animals and finally to humans.

My partner has loved his life as a tree and remembers his last life as an Owl. He has a very hard time in a human body and he was sent to me to help him :)

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 07:42 PM
We didn't evolve from animals. We developed from Adam. God let the world evolve and then, when it was ready as the home for mankind, He placed Adam and Eve on Earth with choices as to how they would develop humanity. Thereby complying with both followers of Darwinism and the scriptures.

Kai
06-07-2011, 07:45 PM
We didn't evolve from animals. We developed from Adam. God let the world evolve and then, when it was ready as the home for mankind, He placed Adam and Eve on Earth with choices as to how they would develop humanity. Thereby complying with both followers of Darwinism and the scriptures.

That's if you're a Christian... which not all of us are.

Squatchit
06-07-2011, 07:48 PM
We developed from Adam.

*shakes head* I can't believe that others believe this in this day and age. It's hilarious.

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks Kai, but you missed the point. When I talk of the compliance between Darwinism and the Scriptures I am talking about the historical papers of all religions.

Adam and Eve are the Christian forebearers of humanity as we know it, but call them what you will, what is in a name e.g. God/Allah - what's the difference?

ThoughtOnFire
06-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I believe that Humans are the Genetic Hybridization done by another Advanced Sentient Race of Beings AKA Aliens.

If you think this is too far out, just consider this:

Humans can already clone animals. What do think Humanity will do when our Science is able to make a mix of DNA with a Human and a Monkey? We'll be able to create new races of Sentient Beings. Do you think we'll stop or do you think we'd actually make that happen?

If Aliens can fly around Space in amazing Spacecrafts, then can you even imagine what their Genetic Science Level must be at? We can hardly go to the moon, and yet we can already clone animals. So it's not a far leap from believing in UFO's/Aliens to believing that they could have literally created Humanity through Genetic Science.

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 07:56 PM
*shakes head* I can't believe that others believe this in this day and age. It's hilarious.

The jokes on you !!!

You have spent your whole life thinking your great, great, great, great etc grandparents were apes? What kind of intelligent life does that make you?

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 08:01 PM
@'ThoughtOnFire'

I suggest you stop watching 'Star Wars'. We are given problems and challenges for each generation, but we are also given the capacity to meet those challenges and we will reach out to the stars increasingly for new solutions. So hang on in there, you might catch up yet!

Kai
06-07-2011, 08:02 PM
I believe that Humans are the Genetic Hybridization done by another Advanced Sentient Race of Beings AKA Aliens.

If you think this is too far out, just consider this:

Humans can already clone animals. What do think Humanity will do when our Science is able to make a mix of DNA with a Human and a Monkey? We'll be able to create new races of Sentient Beings. Do you think we'll stop or do you think we'd actually make that happen?

If Aliens can fly around Space in amazing Spacecrafts, then can you even imagine what their Genetic Science Level must be at? We can hardly go to the moon, and yet we can already clone animals. So it's not a far leap from believing in UFO's/Aliens to believing that they could have literally created Humanity through Genetic Science.

That's really interesting.. But then how did the aliens come into being? That could turn into a very long cycle.

ThoughtOnFire
06-07-2011, 08:10 PM
@'ThoughtOnFire'

I suggest you stop watching 'Star Wars'. We are given problems and challenges for each generation, but we are also given the capacity to meet those challenges and we will reach out to the stars increasingly for new solutions. So hang on in there, you might catch up yet!

I base my beliefs on personal experience and common sense.

ThoughtOnFire
06-07-2011, 08:12 PM
That's really interesting.. But then how did the aliens come into being? That could turn into a very long cycle.

I don't have an answer for this. But I do have many "what ifs". The truth is it could have been Evolution for Mankind, it could have been Creation, it could have been Genetic Hybridization, or it could have been something else, etc, etc.

Remaining open to all possibilities I find to be a very useful tool. Look around and research as much as you can, then connect the dots for yourself and decide what you believe. Until we have evidence & proof, we can not be 100% certain of anything at all. But that's where personal beliefs come in. I admit I could be entirely wrong, but my belief is in the Genetic Hybridization Scenario.

Time
06-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Since everything in exsistance breaks down, and is inevitably made up into something else, a rock, fish, plant or something............. So yes, mabey not reincarnate as what most people say, but hey, its technicaly eternal life, nothing in exsistance will ever cease to exist!!

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 08:41 PM
Thank you for the term 'Evolution for Mankind'. You've got it in one. You are obviously an intelligent being but don't go deeper when the nuggets are on the surface.

Squatchit
06-07-2011, 08:53 PM
The jokes on you !!!

You have spent your whole life thinking your great, great, great, great etc grandparents were apes? What kind of intelligent life does that make you?

Ha ha, you're funny, stick around. :D

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Ha ha, you're funny, stick around. :D

Somehow I think I have found a friend. Fancy a banana? :smile:

ThoughtOnFire
06-07-2011, 09:02 PM

My great, great, great, great etc grandparents liked Bananas :angel8:

Squatchit
06-07-2011, 09:12 PM

I'm a girlybum - give me chocolate and you have a friend for life. :D

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Chocolate banana chips, where on Earth are we going with this? First God gave us the banana. Evolution - in a yoghurt flavour!

ThoughtOnFire
06-07-2011, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJV56WUDng

Squatchit
06-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Chocolate banana chips, where on Earth are we going with this? First God gave us the banana. Evolution - in a yoghurt flavour!

Evolution again! :D

It's an evolution revolution.

Let's go back to basics. Vanilla.

Cocoa.

Forget the monkeys. They can peel bananas. So what?

We can make trifles and chocolate and yogurts and crumbles and pies and sandwiches and salads and jam and cream teas and cottage pie and lasagne and and and and and...aren't we brilliant?

GoldenWilliamJ
06-07-2011, 10:05 PM
OK girlybum, chocs away, let's fly off to friendship island.