PDA

View Full Version : What happensif you don't go into the light?

mysterious
05-07-2011, 08:54 AM
I heard that if you don't go into the light soon after you die that its not good for the soul and the longer you leave it the worse it is?

Some people who aren't ready to leave the earth after they die or haven't come to terms with their own death still remain on earth as earth-bound spirits.

ROM
05-07-2011, 09:29 AM
To them, what they are doing is normal and they are content with it. They know no better nor want to. It's a different process for everyone.

mattie
05-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Don’t fear this. We have a substantial spiritual team of guides that is there to help us at every step of the journey.

Tricia
05-07-2011, 05:00 PM
To them, what they are doing is normal and they are content with it. They know no better nor want to. It's a different process for everyone.

Have to agree with you there Rom.

Rivendoah
05-07-2011, 10:20 PM

This sounds right to me... and as mattie said... we will not be alone...

Coming2
08-07-2011, 09:14 PM
I have read that those who do not go into the light are left alone to come to terms with their death. Now that does not mean that we are not watched over and that our spiritual team does not support us in moving on. Their presence is felt but often souls ignore it out of fear. I think for some the fear of judgement is so great because of how they lived their life that they fear going to some hellish place that might or might not exist.

LIFE
08-07-2011, 10:19 PM
What happens if you don't go into the light?

Well, you become a poltergeist, of course...and attempt to feed off of the life-force of little girls. LOL

http://goregirl.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/poltergeist.jpg

Coming2
08-07-2011, 11:48 PM
LOL LIFE!!

raradolly
09-07-2011, 12:05 AM
I died when I was a little girl. There wasn't even a light to go into. But I did come back.

Kai
10-07-2011, 10:59 PM
I died when I was a little girl. There wasn't even a light to go into. But I did come back.

Maybe you didn't see it because you were meant to come back?

cheeky_monkey
10-07-2011, 11:30 PM
I saw a spirit crow go into the light, it had (at least symbolically) been residing in a cupboard with pictures of the Virgin Mary and Jesus. It had died a horrible death when I was a child and when i was 24 one night I saw it go into the light but the light was the hall light (I was in the darkened bedroom with cupboard and door open enough for light to penetrate the room).

I believe (whether I'm right or not) that if you die in horrible circumstances, that it can take time (years even) for the soul to cross over but that while it resides on the earth plane so to speak, it is not alone and that in the case of the crow, the Virgin Mary and Jesus were there to comfort and guide it slowly. The poor thing, atleast it is free.

Trieah
19-07-2011, 08:13 AM
I've been doing soul counselling for the past year and a half, and have helped thousands of lost souls find their way back home. There are about as many different reasons why some souls don't cross into the Light, upon their death, as there are many different reasons why people do the things they do.

Some souls are just in such a dark place, that they can't even hear their spirit team at all. Just like how some people are in such a dark place that they refuse to understand that other people are trying to help them. Typically, these spirits who haven't crossed over, tend to get lump sumed into the category of dark entities, negative spirits, and Demons. But a reason for not crossing, can be just as simple as not even realizing they are dead and therefore not really a typical "negative spirit".

Some spirit get caught up in some kind of reality bubble where they are not even aware of any time progression. They will always think they are still in their own time era, until something or someone breaks down that barrier. They can either keep reliving the same circumstances of their death, over and over again, such as with people who were brutally murdered. Or they can just go about their own business in some kind of altered reality that mirrored their life, only without the actual time progression.

Again, there are so many different reasons behind how and why this happens, that I can't even list them all. Some spirits are aware of the progression of time, but they still do not cross over, for what ever personal reason they have. And yes, that does include the fear of being sent to "Hell" for believing they're somehow not worthy of God's love.

There have even been cases where some souls will even hold other souls hostage through fear. I do recall one time, when I was working with a couple of lost soul in an old hospital, where a young woman came to warn me that the male spirit who was keeping her there, would try to harm me if I did anything to help. I told her to look around me, and see exactly who was watching my back. I was intending for it to be comforting to her, to know that I had both Jesus and Archangel Michael around me to make sure nothing like that ever happened. But she just coward in a corner, averting her eyes, and started to cry. Because of what the church has been teaching for thousands of years, this spirit was absolutely terrified at seeing Jesus and Archangel Michael. I had to do a lot of convincing to get her to finally believe they weren't going to punish her.

Coming2
19-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Tri thank you for your post. I found it very insightful and it truly did give me comfort. I am afraid of being one of those lost souls afraid of being judged. The funny thing is that in my heart of hearts I know I am so loved by all my spiritual team and they have made themselves a very active part of my life until recently. My reconnection needs to be something I work at though and I know that. I miss that deep connection I once had and can only hope that I have made decent amends before I pass over and finally go home...

mysterious
19-07-2011, 08:04 PM
There have even been cases where some souls will even hold other souls hostage through fear. I do recall one time, when I was working with a couple of lost soul in an old hospital, where a young woman came to warn me that the male spirit who was keeping her there, would try to harm me if I did anything to help. I told her to look around me, and see exactly who was watching my back. I was intending for it to be comforting to her, to know that I had both Jesus and Archangel Michael around me to make sure nothing like that ever happened. But she just coward in a corner, averting her eyes, and started to cry. Because of what the church has been teaching for thousands of years, this spirit was absolutely terrified at seeing Jesus and Archangel Michael. I had to do a lot of convincing to get her to finally believe they weren't going to punish her.

Wow - you can really do stuff like that, thats amazing. I guess you found your calling in life then.

Toolite
20-07-2011, 12:16 AM
you suffer because your made to cross over to go to your next level in develop.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Lynn
20-07-2011, 01:40 AM
I heard that if you don't go into the light soon after you die that its not good for the soul and the longer you leave it the worse it is?

Some people who aren't ready to leave the earth after they die or haven't come to terms with their own death still remain on earth as earth-bound spirits.

Hello

NO I do not see it that way. I work with Ghosts what I call one that has not made that transition to the Light to become Spirit. There are many a reason why some do not go over many times its "Fear" of those age old punishement ideas of a "H" to greet them on the other side. There is no place such as that I have come to cross one to.

At times one simply has had such a sudden death that they have not processed that they are gone, and feel cheeted at times I guess is the best way to say it. Or they feel that there is something needing done beofe they go. This is often the case with one's that have met a death not by accident, they want and rightfully so so
me justice served.

If one has taken sadly one's own life they fear going out of again out dated teachings I feel on being Sin or punished for that. Again they go to heal and get the help that was not there for them in the physical plane. We are quick to judge when we are physical being but there is no judgments in the Light.

There is always someone for them to find to get that hand to cross and more and more of us are embracing and doing that work. There is nothing nicer than seeing one go over into the Light walk through that doorway I open for them and in time come back to me to say thanks.

Having worked with all levels of what one's would call good people and bad people I find only LOVe an Light they move to. I am not here to judge them, if they find a path to me I do what I was called forth to do help.

Lynn

Trieah
20-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Tri thank you for your post. I found it very insightful and it truly did give me comfort. I am afraid of being one of those lost souls afraid of being judged. The funny thing is that in my heart of hearts I know I am so loved by all my spiritual team and they have made themselves a very active part of my life until recently. My reconnection needs to be something I work at though and I know that. I miss that deep connection I once had and can only hope that I have made decent amends before I pass over and finally go home...

You're welcome :smile: Somehow I rather doubt that you would be one of the ones that get stuck, since you've already got a sense of spiritual awareness. It mostly happens to people who don't have a strong connection to God/Source/Universe, or are way too afraid of punishment. It's more about the mental state of mind of a person, at the time of their death, that would be any kind of weighing factor.

Though I have heard stories of how very religious spirits from about a hundred years or more from the past, will hang around their grave sites, just waiting around for the second coming, so they can all be taken up in the rapture, when Jesus is supposed to call up all the dead people who believed in him. They just don't seem to realize that it's not necessary to have to wait for that to happen before they can go into the Light.

You do realize that it's normal to go through disconnection periods, right? It's like of like hitting a plateau during exercise and you just have to keep working through that plateau until the connection comes back. Usually, what happens during that time period, your guides are working on helping you get to the next level in your development. And you need to be taken "off-line" in order for them to do that. But once the connection comes back, you get closer and closer to meeting your spiritual goals.

Trieah
20-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Wow - you can really do stuff like that, thats amazing. I guess you found your calling in life then.

Yeah, I'm pretty passionate about helping lost souls get home. Sometimes it can be rather dangerous though, if you get tangled up with someone who is really in a bad place. It's a good idea to really know what you're doing and be aware of what kinds of things can happen, before trying to do this type of stuff. While this kind of stuff is not for everyone, there is an actual need to get more people involved with helping out. I'm thinking about starting a thread on how to go about helping a lost soul.

Trieah
20-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Lynn, it's nice to know there are others on this board who also help the lost souls :smile:

Yes, it is a great feeling to see them go home :D

Coming2
20-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Lynn ty too for being such a great help to all those losts souls that are afraid of the love and wisdom in our Real Home. I have been calling Heaven Home all my life as if I was from another planet or something...as a matter of fact I have been scared yet completely fascinated with death, medicine, psychology and astrology since I was at least 8 years old. I have always and I mean have always thought about dying and going to a better place. Perhaps a suppressed memory of my own time on the other side of the vale...and it is so thin now compared to years past. Dont you all agree?? It feels that more and more people are being pulled to live more "spiritual lives"...Spiritual NOT Religious and more and more people are opening up about hauntings, new age teaching and Angel/Guide contact. Maybe it is just the circle I choose but then again I get looks of a resounding YES!! when I talk about my beliefs with the most random people.

Anyway, (long winded tonight)

Tri thanks again for what you said. It really, again,gave me comfort. After I posted that I was cleaning out my inbox and an old PM jumped out at me. I felt so urged to write this girl and the reply I got back literally changed me. She was talking about how things were so awful and wish she could just end it all right now. At first I prayed how I could help her when I dont feel very equipped to help myself right now but what they say about getting outside of yourself everyday can make the world of difference. Because I was focused on helping her in some way and giving her hope, I inspired myself!!YEA!!! I think that is going to be the key for me...selfishness....I am a very giving person and try to make every one "At Home" but it really usually is all about me. I needed to tell someone else that today it was all about them and that I was steadfast in my ability to be available when needed...and to follow thru..big key!! The disconnect I have been feeling felt like a step forward for me and I could feel My Guardian fueling me with the right words to help her. She seems to be doing better and I am so thankful right now. Its 3 Am and I cant sleep AGAIN...but for a full day I can actually say I made the most of it I could..TY GOD!! G.ood O.rderly D.irection

Student4Life1975
20-07-2011, 10:50 AM
nobody can blame you for taking care of unfinished business. if god exists, and created all of us, then he also created our ability to make our own decisions, and if we choose to exercise those abilities, then how can we be held accountable?

NightSpirit
20-07-2011, 11:33 AM

Why sweat the small things when there are many more immediate issues to deal with. That will take care of itself when the time comes.

dunno
20-07-2011, 07:06 PM
This may seem like a very weird question. I myself think it is weird. But can I be dead right now, and be one of the souls that can't cross over, is that possible? I'm asking this because for the past 9 years or so my life has become a very bad thing. And it seems to do nothing but get worse. It has occurred to me before that maybe I died, and I'm stuck some place that looks like Earth, feels like Earth, but it's different because of how everyone I once knew treats me. So I don't know what I'm talking about. Can I be dead?

Trieah
20-07-2011, 11:59 PM
This may seem like a very weird question. I myself think it is weird. But can I be dead right now, and be one of the souls that can't cross over, is that possible? I'm asking this because for the past 9 years or so my life has become a very bad thing. And it seems to do nothing but get worse. It has occurred to me before that maybe I died, and I'm stuck some place that looks like Earth, feels like Earth, but it's different because of how everyone I once knew treats me. So I don't know what I'm talking about. Can I be dead?

Heh, I've actually been wondering that same thing for years. I know for a fact, that I feel like I'm dead on the inside, from time to time. And last year during my kundalini awakening, I was so sleep deprived after about two weeks of no REM, that I was fully expecting to "wake up" from this life and be somewhere else. No such luck though.

If you wish to try this, there is a way you can figure out if you really are a trapped soul or not. Once the body dies and the soul is in the astral plane, regardless of what level/frequency, the Light will never stop trying to reach out to that soul, whether through your guides and loved ones, or some living person who helps souls find their way home. Typically, lost souls simply just don't see the portal of Light or their guides, to even know they are being called home. Take a good close look all around you. Is there something that looks like the brightest, whitest light that shines with the same intensity as the sun, yet it doesn't hurt your eyes to look at it? Is there someone inside that Light, beaconing you to come inside? Does it just "feel" right for you to walk into that Light? And can you see all your friends and loved ones coming to greet you?

If you can see none of these things, chances are that you're body is still alive, and your time hasn't actually come yet. Now, I have heard of some people who have seen a great, intense white mass of Light around them, but usually these people have a sense of the mass being God, or at least celestial in nature. And there is no real feeling of being beaconed or pulled inside, unless it's a near death experience. And if that's the case, whom ever has met up with you in the Light, will only allow you to go so far, because it's not actually your time, and you would have to come back to Earth.

Hope that helps.

NightSpirit
21-07-2011, 01:33 AM

oooh..that's a bit of a spooky question with quite a twist! :icon_eek:

AnuChandra
21-07-2011, 05:34 AM
The more conscious we are in our lives the more conscious we are as we leave the physical body. There is no judgement from anyone regarding the choices you make. You will always be helped and you are always surrounded with love and friends if you simply allow it. Its up to you. Some ppl choose to be lost, in the afterlife as in this life.

Anu Shi Asta

Trieah
21-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Some ppl choose to be lost, in the afterlife as in this life.

Anu Shi Asta

I suppose that could be true to an extent, as each case is different. But I've found that for the most part, a lot of lost souls, as well as living people, just aren't getting the right kind of help that's best suited for them. Too many other people either turn their back on them for whatever reasons they have, or are just incapable of really getting to the heart of the matter in order to pull that person/lost soul out of their, for lack of a better word, slump.

Yeah, it is a two way street. And a person/lost soul has to do their part as well. But if the person trying to help, can't figure out the "how" to make a connection that's actually going to work, it can backfire and cause the other person/lost soul to just retreat all that much more. So, staying lost is kind of by choice, AS WELL AS having no choice but to stay lost, simply because the right kind of individual help just isn't there. So the way I see it, you should never really give up on someone turning their life/afterlife around for the better. They just haven't found what works for them yet. But that doesn't mean that they never will.

dunno
21-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi Trieah,

Thank you for answering me, because I was being very serious in asking that question. Based on what you said, I am still alive. What I'm experiencing is actually the opposite of what you described. There are none of my former loved ones around. Occasionally I get to speak to 1 on the phone, but it's rare. And after reading your posts, it occurred to me that since I speak to them but never see them, maybe I did die. I'll tell you one reason this is all so disturbing. (and this is actually why I came to these forums)

You and a few others try to help lost souls who have died. All my life I have helped people who are alive and lost in life, you might say. When I was a young man I had wanted to be a psychotherapist. But I never finished school. I always had this desire to help people, and up until about 10 years ago I always did. It seemed to be a gift. Because all I did was talk with them, and people felt better. Many times people even got better. Other times they resorted back into their self destructive behavior patterns. Now here's 1 reason I know it's a gift. It only worked on females. Whether the person was an 18 month baby, or an 83 year old woman in a hospital and maybe close to her own death, when I focused my attention on them, they became better. It was very obvious with the 83 year old woman. She actually started to put some make up on and fix her hair and put a real blouse on over her hospital gown. It amazed even me. I didn't know I could have such a positive effect on a woman who was that much older than me. I was 48 at the time. And unfortunately, I was only in that hospital because my Mother was in there and she was dying. My Mother had become unconscious. So when I got there I used to go visit the 83 year old lady because I could see what a positive effect I was having on her. But then my Mother passed on. Shortly after that, I wound up where I am now. Where ever I am, I never see or hear from any of my relatives anymore. None are immediate family, they're all cousins. I had 2 Uncles, but the last one died in the winter of 2010. I did see the relatives that night. At least I thought I did. I seem to be unable to make new friends, and whoever I do get to know, soon finds a reason to break contact with me. So I am quite alone. Too alone. I've had some people tell me I shouldn't need to have contact with anyone else, but I think that's foolishness. I think we all need contact with other people. I mean really, isn't that what we're all about. I think it's our nature to need others. So when you, and 1 or 2 others started to talk about helping lost souls who have died and are stuck here, I figured maybe I did die. But if I saw someone I knew, someone who is supposed to still be alive, or someone I know died, I'd run to meet them. I hate being alone.

I really don't know what has happened to me. I never heard of anyone else who lost to death the only living immediate family he had, and then at the same time, had all his extended family desert him. I never heard of that, even on the Internet. I've heard of a person losing multiple family members to death in an accident, and then there was no one left. I heard of that. But I am supposed to have about 12 living cousins left. When my Mother was alive, these people kept in contact with us, inviting us over 3 or 4 times a year. Since she's gone they're all gone too. And little by little, all the people I was friends with found reasons to not associate with me. It's like a tidal wave of aloneness that is sweeping over me and I can't stop it. So only a month ago I decided this is all too strange to be something natural. I think it has to be something else happened, but I don't know what. And then so many of you talk about spiritual guides and stuff. I feel no other presence near me at all. The feelings of aloneness are so strong as to be crippling. Depression, sadness, and being alone is almost all I can feel. But I don't see anything like you described.

Thank's again,

Jack

Distortedsoundz
21-07-2011, 08:44 PM
I get really sad when I am in a place where someone who has not moved on still lingers. They are trapped and they do not really know any better. What gets me are places that are haunted for hundreds of years.

Trieah
23-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Well I'm glad that I was able to ease your mind, Dunno. There've been times when I've seriously questioned whether I was really dead as well. I'm sorry to hear about the family you lost, and the family you no longer have much contact with. I kind of know how it feels to be alone. You sound like a very sweet person and I hope you find enough comfort and friendship here on this message board to help ease the loneliness :smile:

dunno
23-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi Trieah,

I was actually hoping you were going to tell me I was dead and helped me move on. At least then I would have had an end to this existence where I am now. But you did convince me I'm still alive. So that's good. I know what you mean about wondering if you're dead under normal circumstances. I've done that too. Once a person hears the old philosophical question about how do I know that I really even exist, you can't help but wonder that. The answer is in an old Moody Blues song. I also remember hearing it when I took Metaphysics in collage. The answer is, "I think, I think I am. Therefore I am", and the Moody Blues added, "I think". But in Metaphysical thinking I don't recall that last I Think. At least I don't think I remember the last I think, I think. LOL You can really drive yourself crazy with too much of that. I know that for a fact because I used to drive myself crazy with it.

Thank you again for answering me. I am wondering something else. How do you find spirits that are stuck here? Is it anything like in the TV show "Ghost Whisperer"? I won't be surprised if it isn't. What TV and Hollywood do to real things that go on is almost a crime. So I mean do you go to places where ghosts might be, looking for trapped souls, or do they approach you, and where does this happen? Anywhere, or only in certain places?

I've said several times now that this Internet is an amazing thing. I probably would have never met someone who does what you do in my personal life, but over the Net I have met all kinds of people I could never meet here in person. I'm a very curious soul. I hope you don't mind me asking.

Jack

Trieah
23-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Heh, yeah I get into trouble driving myself crazy at times by thinking too deeply about metaphysical, spiritual and philosophical stuff all the time. Every now an then, I'll try to convince myself that I'm really dead and just need to move on. Hasn't worked yet though, so I guess that means I'm still alive as well :wink: I'm always telling myself that I'm one of the biggest fools I know, cause I just find it to darn difficult to stop being who I am and just live life to it's fullest potential, ALL THE TIME, instead of part time. Being a deep thinker is great an all, but it's also nice to just stop thinking too deeply and just enjoy. I suppose it's one of those catch 22 kind of things :wink:

I don't really watch TV any more to know how that "Ghost Whisperer" show does it. Mostly, they come to me. And sometimes I wind up calling out to them, whether knowingly or unknowingly. I've been told that I have a beam of white Light around me that attracts them to me. Believe it or not, I've even had them come to me through the internet, like if I'm looking at photo evidence of ghosts, if they hear me thinking about them, they will come. One time, myself and a few other people did a soul rescue via a chat room session, for a guy who worked in a nursing home that was full of trapped souls. I could just feel these waves and waves of souls coming out of my computer because of what I was telling them in the chat room.

I've had spirits come to me in dreams. And, I've been able to send my spirit out to a location to help who was there. Heh, I've even taken my guides along with me to locations to help clear areas out. I've had some amazing experiences with all this kind of stuff.

The down side of it though, is that it just takes so much out of me after a while, that I go through much longer periods where I feel cut off from the spirit world. My connection just feels so weak during those times, that I can't always feel or hear my guides around me. Sometimes it can last months on end. But I just can't help myself from wanting to help out as many lost souls as I can. Like yourself, I have also done a lot to help the living as well though. I just tend to burn my candle up and down the entire length, instead of just burning it at both ends, LOL. Probably why I sometimes feel so empty and tired inside from time to time. But oh well. People and souls still need their help. Iz my yob :wink:

I'm rather looking forward to the day when it will be my turn to get help, whether it be through finally getting the wishes I have for myself, or through the final end of this particular existence. It'll be nice to just be able to relax with out any more worries, cares or responsibilities.

primrose
24-07-2011, 05:38 AM

Could you tell us what you remember of this experience?:angel8:

Saffier
24-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Hello dear One's
Pierre Teilhard De Chardin grew further too you know...and Now he could tell
you that we pretended both... being human beings seeking a spiritual experience and being spiritual beings living a human experience...but Now we
are going beyond those states of consiousness into the UNKNOWNS...beyond all dualities.... beyond all things based on all possible OLD thoughtforms....realy
FREE from 3d....
Hearthug Saffier

midnightstar
26-07-2011, 08:16 AM
I believe if you don't go into the light when you die, you just hang about on earth until you either realise you are dead and move on, or someone helps you to move on.

Council Of Nine
26-07-2011, 11:51 PM
When the physical body is no longer viable and you leave this plane you will walk the steps of light, this is something you can not control it's just what happens.
Ghosts are only a manifestation of our yellow ray or 3rd density body, this usually happens through a traumatic death, but our spirit does not stay we move on regardless.

Trieah
27-07-2011, 05:29 AM
When the physical body is no longer viable and you leave this plane you will walk the steps of light, this is something you can not control it's just what happens.
Ghosts are only a manifestation of our yellow ray or 3rd density body, this usually happens through a traumatic death, but our spirit does not stay we move on regardless.

No offence, but have you actually had any first hand encounters with ghosts or hauntings to know this for a fact? Or are you just going off the assumptions that all things in the spirit world are made up of love and light?

I've been around mediums who've been given messages by their client's deceased parent, to not to worry about Aunt So and so, cause she made it into the Light. I've known other mediums who've had deceased family members come to give thanks for helping their loved one finally cross over into the Light, after all their attempts to call that family member home had failed. Why would there even be a need to stress these kinds of messages, if there was no truth behind some spirits getting stuck?

I myself, have personally lived through a haunting, shortly after I got involved in helping trapped spirits. This was not a haunting associated with the land. These two ghosts came to me specifically, wanting help, because I had opened myself up to helping spirits. Since I was still so new at all of it, I didn't know what to make of the way they were desperately trying to get my attention. Eventually, the haunting escalated to the point to where they were able to manifest a much more convincing message. Not only did they start stabbing me with an invisible knife, to create intense physical pain. But they also manifested a real knife, and cut the 3/4 inch wide plastic band of my wrist watch in half, while I was still wearing it!

Do you mean to tell me, that a spirit of the Light, would do such a thing to a living person? I'm sorry, I've just seen too much of the darker side of the spirit world to believe there is no such thing as an earthbound trapped spirit.

You don't have to believe what I say is true, in order for me to have personally had these kinds of experiences :wink: