PDA

View Full Version : first time on earth

blue moon
19-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I wanna ask do we all started living on earth at the same time .. then we got reincarnated?
what does our first body ever look like? .. did we all looked the same at the beginning?
and if we were diffrent .. why?
I mean there is no karma or anything to learn .. we should all be the same because it's fare

hope you understand me

LightFilledHeart
19-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I wanna ask do we all started living on earth at the same time .. then we got reincarnated?
what does our first body ever look like? .. did we all looked the same at the beginning?
I mean there is no karma or anything to learn .. we should all be the same because it's fare

hope you understand me

Your question is very general, but I think the answer would be specific according to each individual :)

astroboy
19-06-2011, 05:11 PM
It is a 'Wisdom of the Beyond' (Para Vidya) and can be experienced by the soul in its pure nakedness, released from all the enshrouding sheaths. This is called evolution of the Spirit or unfoldment of the Reality, shrouded as it is in innumerable coverings to start with. Self-knowledge (or Atma Sidhi) precedes God-knowledge (or Paramatma Sidhi).

Excerts from http://www.ruhanisatsangusa.org/swii/swii-VIII.htm

Bluegreen
20-06-2011, 01:17 PM
I wanna ask do we all started living on earth at the same time .. then we got reincarnated?I do not think so: not at the same time nor only on earth.

what does our first body ever look like? .. did we all looked the same at the beginning? Perhaps as Theosophy describes it.

and if we were diffrent .. why? See the quote below.

No karma? Nothing to learn? Could you explain?

hope you understand me

According to Edgar Cayce :

Thus a new individual, issuing from and dependent upon God, but aware of an existence apart from Him, came into being. To the new individual there was given, necessarily, the power to choose and direct its own activity; without free will it would remain a part of the individuality of God. Mind, issuing as a force from God, would naturally fulfill His thoughts, unless directed otherwise. The power to do this--to direct otherwise the force of the mind--is what man calls his free will.

The record of this free will is the soul. The soul began with the first expression which free will made of its power, through the force of mind. The first thought which it generated of itself, the first diversion of mind force from its normal path, was the beginning of the soul.

I do not think all souls came into being as the result of one and the same thought.

From There Is a River by Thomas Sugrue.

ROM
28-06-2011, 03:11 AM
They say our human bodies looked very much the same back then as they do now. And not everyone chose to incarnate on this planet at the same time. Some have been around for ages, others are still 'young' souls, if you like. And yes there were differences/divisions. Divisions aren't a result of karma. Divisions allow spirits to be more selective about the environment they wish to incarnate in, what draws them to a particular culture and how they can contribute towards its development and growth. Also, re-incarnation is not always about karma. In fact, you can redeem your karma when you die, so why would you need to come back to do it? Many choose to re-incarnate simply for the experience, or to help others, or yes even to learn a lesson they may need for their growth. Many are the reasons one chooses to re-incarnate and no one is stuck in a cycle of re-incarnations for we all have free-will and that means choosing whether we will come back or not.

LightFilledHeart
28-06-2011, 02:07 PM
You might find this of interest. I feel and sense this woman to be totally genuine and authentic.

Bill and Inelia Video and Audio (http://bill.inelia.com/video-and-audio.html)

HungerForKnowledge
28-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks for posting that video lightfilledheart!!

Amorillum
01-07-2011, 05:49 PM
I highly recommend these 2 books: Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls (both by Michael Newton)

LightFilledHeart
01-07-2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks for posting that video lightfilledheart!!

You are most welcome, HungerForKnowledge! As I said, I feel her to be totally authentic and genuine, and there is much of a positive nature to gleen from her teachings/experience :wink:

moke64916
01-07-2011, 07:58 PM

hope you understand me
No I don't think we all lived on earth at the same time. Given evolution. I think it was a gradual process. There are souls that are less advanced than others.

raradolly
07-07-2011, 11:37 PM
My guides have told me that our "physical souls" have a specific shape, it is in their nature to be this shape, it is their "resonance". When we are incarnated in a physical body, our physical body tends to resemble our physical soul, we are just naturally attracted to looking a certain way, or doing certain things with our life, you could say, it's personality. I think all your incarnations will have things unique to you in common.