PDA

View Full Version : Angels, AAs, Ascended Masters, God, & ETs

mattie
15-05-2011, 10:02 AM
It is interesting how we view non-Earth based beings. We tend to separate these into specific categories where some are automatically considered OK, even sacred & others aren’t. Just as we have xenophobia on this planet, we can have Universal xenophobia. Universally, just as on this planet, we will find there is much more that unites us than divides us.

We categorize non-earth based beings as ETs, but seem to have separate categories for spiritual based beings that aren’t considered ETs. ALL beings that aren’t earth based are ETs. This includes angels, Archangels (AAs), Ascended Masters (AMs), & the energy level called God. Some automatically consider God, AMs, AAs, & angels as desirable beings, but are quite xenophobic & even fearful about ETs. Curious distinctions. This is likely a stereotypical bias that isn’t warranted where we select specific groups as being worthy of spiritual significance, considering them automatically OK & superior to others who aren’t earth based.

For all who aren’t Earth-based, but who have a specific planet as their home base, other beings in the Universe are ETs, including us. For those beings who have moved past physicality, beings who are dependent on a particular planet because they are reliant on their specific atmosphere or environment likely are looked at in much the same manner that we look at sea creatures as being reliant on their salty water environment.

Are AMs superior to others who are at their same dimensional level just because we have identified them via our religious teachings or channels??? Absolutely not. It is just that we have a name & identity for these energies & have arbitrarily placed them in a pre-approved category of non-earth based beings. It is likely that the same information would be available from any being at that dimensional level who was dealing w/ the same issues. Just as our spiritual/energetic missions here are highly specialized, there is every reason to expect that this would be the same w/ the higher Ds in regards to who is tasked w/ having contact w/ us as AMs, angels, & AAs.

ETs can be of any variety of dimensional levels. Some are highly advanced & some aren’t. Some may be LESS advanced than us. TRUST that we will have more than sufficient ability to discern these differences. As we begin to explore the non-earth based & nonphysical world, it is useful to view these levels of beings in a nuanced manner rather than applying broad stereotypes to them. After all, do we want for those from elsewhere to judge us on the behavior of the least among us in a xenophobic stereotypical manner or to look at us in a nuanced manner as a group of beings of very different levels of awareness?

LadyB.
15-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Interesting post.

I had interactions with 'beings from another world', a couple of months ago.

The day of the Japanese earthquake actually.

Apart from one extremely wise member of the forum ......:hug2: I pm'ed several times after the event- in order to help me process and understand what had happened to me- I have not spoken about it publicly.

It lasted 36 hours on and off and I dont mind telling you, at times, I was extremely fearful.

I will sit quite happily communicating with spirits, guides, angels and God.
I always feel calm and secure and happy. I never encounter anything other than love and wisdom.

I will not go into details of what happened and never will. Suffice to say the beings were far more spiritually evolved than we were. At times I felt embarrassed at how they (quite rightly) viewed our planet. We do not love our planet or the people on it in the way we should.

Although 'the beings' seemed pleasant enough, I was initially very afraid because it was 'aliens'- rather than an energy I was used to. A sereotypical reponse of dealing with 'ET's' I suppose..

However, over the course of the 36 hours we formulated a friendship and left on good terms. It has opened my eyes to many possibilities...

With hindsight I view it as a huge step in my spiritual development, although at the time it felt more like science fiction... and I questioned my sanity.

Also to add we have 'aliens' living amongst us, as humans, they are here to help us. I have recently been introduced to a few via my guides and the meetings were wonderful experiences.

I woud say keep an open mind with regard to 'beings' from other worlds.

A great change is coming our way. :color:

LB
X

Jason72
15-05-2011, 01:55 PM
Humm, I agree.

...they are here to help us...

Yes I too think that they are more spirituality evolved then us, and they can see clearly what where doing wrong to the planet.

mattie
28-05-2011, 04:41 PM

I had interactions with 'beings from another world', a couple of months ago.

The day of the Japanese earthquake actually.

... I have not spoken about it publicly.

It lasted 36 hours on and off and I dont mind telling you, at times, I was extremely fearful.
I will not go into details of what happened and never will. Suffice to say the beings were far more spiritually evolved than we were. ...

Although 'the beings' seemed pleasant enough, I was initially very afraid because it was 'aliens'- rather than an energy I was used to. A sereotypical reponse of dealing with 'ET's' I suppose..

However, over the course of the 36 hours we formulated a friendship and left on good terms. It has opened my eyes to many possibilities...

... we have 'aliens' living amongst us, as humans, they are here to help us. I have recently been introduced to a few via my guides and the meetings were wonderful experiences.

I woud say keep an open mind with regard to 'beings' from other worlds.

A great change is coming our way.

(My bolding.)

It is great that despite your having reservations about an unfamiliar contact that you hung in there & pushed through your fear. This was wonderfully courageous. If you weren’t ready for this contact I doubt you would have been contacted. It is likely you knew that you had the option to stop the contact at any time.

The possibilities that have opened up for you w/ this contact could be really fascinating in how they develop.

If you ever are comfortable about sharing more details about this interchange I’m sure that others would be very interested in reading about this interchange. I sure am. Thank you for sharing what you were comfortable w/.

I hope that beings from other worlds also keep an open mind in regards to us! Many from elsewhere are here working for best highest purpose.

The day of the earthquake/tsunami I had a VERY STRONG energy movement through me. It seems like it was about 2 hours after I heard about the earthquake. I’ve previously asked to be used as a portal for outgoing or incoming energy (as is safe for my physical & nonphysical body) if it was useful for the Universe. This is only available for those aligned w/ best highest purpose, OF the light, IN the light, & supporting human free will. I was listening to the news coverage on CNN & MSNBC about the earthquake/tsunami, but wasn’t personally emotional about it or trying to do any energy work. Nor did I feel that I needed to do anything energetically. It was like I was told telepathically to stand up w/ arms slightly out from the sides w/ the palms turned to the front. It was a short but very pronounced energy download. At that time I didn’t yet know that the disaster involved the nuclear plant. I now think it had something to do w/ that. The time frame would have been about the time the battery back up failed at the plant. I got the idea that it was some sort of benevolent guardian powers from above but I have no clue what group it was or what the energies were about. I suspected that many others got these downloads as well.

I’m just going to take a wild guess about what could have been the content of your conversation w/ them. I’m not a psychic, so this should be taken by others as speculation. Lisa Renee has written about these types of things at times. The beings that contacted you might have been discussing how the Japanese earthquake was engineered by those who intended for the nuclear plant to cause a major melt down to try to throw the world into fear that would be much worse than the 9-11 incident of the blowing up of the World Trade Center in NYC. It is likely that in this galactic dust up their plan was thwarted by the benevolent powers.

Another speculation that has come to mind as I’ve typed this reply. Tyberonn (Jim Tipton) regularly writes about the activation of earth energies. The state of Arkansas in the US is a big energetic planetary spot that is currently activating as is the more well known Egyptian area of the pyramids where allot of energy is being processed right now (Arab Spring). Japan is about the same distance latitudinally from Egypt as Arkansas is from Egypt as well as at about the same latitude. Perhaps if the unfriendlies caused a major nuclear meltdown w/ the resulting fear focused on the event that this could have disrupted some of the energetic activations that are occurring for the planet & us. This could involve the area that is called the Japanese ‘Dragon Triangle,’ an area that has long exhibited some of the same energetic oddities as the Caribbean's Bermuda Triangle.

LadyB.
28-05-2011, 09:28 PM
HI Mattie,

Yes I was offered the option of stopping the communication several times.
They seemed genuinely concerned for my well-being. I was quite angry with them at times, it's amazing how one reacts in extreme conditions. I learned a lot about myself..

I felt -for many reasons- I wanted to follow it through to its conclusion. I am glad I did. Even though I was under a huge amount of physical and mental strain, The curiosity factor was stronger than my fear... I could not have lived with the 'what if's'?

When it came to say goodbye to them I was very emotional. I realised that I would never be able to share with anyone nor express the enormity of what I had been through.

It felt like I had been part of some huge Hollywood science fiction block-buster...That no-one would ever see.

It took me a couple of weeks to fully recover from it. Although I am absolutely fine now. It happened to me for a purpose and I have grown from the experience.

I really cannot go into more detail. It was made quite clear to me I could never talk about it. Sorry.

I will add one thing though. My two dogs were acting differently that day. It was was almost as though they were aware exactly what was happening to me. I can't explain it. It has made me look at them in a different light though...

Silver
29-05-2011, 02:08 AM
I will add one thing though. My two dogs were acting differently that day. It was was almost as though they were aware exactly what was happening to me. I can't explain it. It has made me look at them in a different light though...

Our animal pets/friends are just amazing aren't they. My fluffy cat who passed in December of 08 or 09, was my best pet ever, he would act more caring and concerned whenever I'd cry or start just feeling sad than almost any human I've ever known. He would come up to me and put his sweet face in mine almost and meow softly like to say what's wrong, momma, what's wrong.

mattie
30-05-2011, 10:45 AM
...Yes I was offered the option of stopping the communication several times.
I really cannot go into more detail. It was made quite clear to me I could never talk about it. Sorry.

I will add one thing though. My two dogs were acting differently that day. It was was almost as though they were aware exactly what was happening to me. ...

It’s great that it was made clear to you that you could stop the communicating.

If this was something that is an issue that wouldn’t be ethical to elaborate on that is OK, of course.

Animals can often pick up on energies.

mattie
30-05-2011, 10:46 AM
Our animal pets/friends are just amazing aren't they. ... He would come up to me and put his sweet face in mine almost and meow softly like to say what's wrong, momma, what's wrong.

I think they understand allot more than we often give them credit for.

negrowlover
05-06-2011, 02:12 PM
I also believe that these so called ufos are the chariots of God and dont be fooled by the media and movies .They look like you and I not little green man with enormous eyes .

mattie
05-06-2011, 04:56 PM
...They look like you and I not little green man with enormous eyes .

I suspect that they are a wide variety of physical appearances. Some may look like us, but others are likely to look VERY different. Many will be nonphysical.

LightFilledHeart
05-06-2011, 07:42 PM
As I understand it, angels are not of the physical 3-D realm. They can manifest as light beings, colorful energy fields, or sometimes just a warmth in the room. They can also enter into physicality to a certain degree, depending on the requirements of the task they seek to perform. There's probably no one definition of what they look like, as it would vary angel to angel and circumstance to circumtance.

mattie
07-06-2011, 04:24 AM
...They can manifest as light beings, colorful energy fields, or sometimes just a warmth in the room. They can also enter into physicality to a certain degree, depending on the requirements of the task they seek to perform. There's probably no one definition of what they look like, as it would vary angel to angel and circumstance to circumtance.

I think it was in a Doreen Virtue book where it was noted that angels have difficulty lowering their frequency to be visible for us as it takes considerable effort for them. The same is likely true of others at the same frequency level. As we raise our frequency it is easier to connect.

LightFilledHeart
10-06-2011, 02:48 PM
I think it was in a Doreen Virtue book where it was noted that angels have difficulty lowering their frequency to be visible for us as it takes considerable effort for them. The same is likely true of others at the same frequency level. As we raise our frequency it is easier to connect.

I'm not a big Doreen Virtue fan.. her work glosses over many complexities and IMO is just a little too pat, but I agree with that statement for the most part. I know it also applies to the spiritually evolved E.T.'s

mattie
24-06-2011, 07:23 PM
[B]...As I understand it, angels are not of the physical 3-D realm. They can manifest as light beings, colorful energy fields, or sometimes just a warmth in the room. They can also enter into physicality to a certain degree, depending on the requirements of the task they seek to perform. There's probably no one definition of what they look like, as it would vary angel to angel and circumstance to circumtance.

Angels are energy beings. I've read that they can manifest somewhat, but as they are a very high frequency this is very taxing energetically as they have to actively lower their frequency so we can see them.

It is likely that they are, in their energetic world, defined just as precisely as we are in our physical one. We are beginning to realize that there is more out there than just our physicality, recognizing the nonphysical.

Morpheus
29-04-2014, 01:54 AM
So.. the question had been asked, "What is real"? "How do you define...
' Real'?"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/trivia)

Few people actually pay attention, however. As, most are "locked in".

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.angelsghosts.com%2 Fangels_what_are_they.html)

Morpheus
30-04-2014, 08:13 PM
UFO phenomena is commonly associated wit hte paranormal, Ghosts, Bigfoot, etc.

One ought to realize that just the very fact that they defy gravity, and move about in a manner defying classical physics, puts them in the category of "Interdimensional", supernatural, or, paranormal.