PDA

View Full Version : Missing Chakra Rocks

ivy71983
13-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi All!

Can someone help me locate my chakra rocks? Its nowhere where i have usally kept it and i dont know where else to look. They have been missing for a couple of months now and i dont know where they could be or how i even misplaced them. I used them to meditate. If anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated. I kept them in a small ziploc bag.

Silver
14-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Can you find something to take their place for the time being, that way you can meditate with the goal to find them during meditation. Are there kids around that might think they're interesting and take them?

ivy71983
14-05-2011, 03:02 AM
I have other stones i meditate with (only a few like 5) but the missing ones were my primary ones. I have a 2 year old daughter but she's never seen them or had access to them cuz i only took them out to meditate while she was sleeping (only time to get peace and quiet).

Enya
15-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Often crystals will 'disappear' for a while when they get tired and need a rest. They'll turn up eventually, probably somewhere you already looked, lol.
Meanwhile, this is a good chance to break your dependency on them. :wink:

Babes
15-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Have you had visitors round that might of pick them up, try going back over who you would of spoken to about them in the past, it might be that someone just wanted to try them.
Babes

ivy71983
15-05-2011, 05:48 PM
The funny thing is Enya that when i went to get them to meditate it has been a while since i had last used them like 2 months (mostly due to lack of privacy) so i wouldn't say i was dependent on them.

Ive never really shown them to anyone except one or two people but they werent around me at that time to know where i kept them (and plus they had their own set). This is what makes this so weird. Its literally like they just disappeared.

Enya
15-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Could be a spirit has shifted them or made them invisible? Some like to do that. I once had one apologise for doing it accidentally to my earrings... lol.

Silver
15-05-2011, 09:27 PM
It is frustrating to lose something like that. And maybe it's a sign you need something different now.

Tindra
16-05-2011, 12:21 PM
I tried it and saw the bag inside of a backpack (red I think) that is located in the lower part of a closet. It was just a quick glimpse, and I'm probably wrong, but thought I would post it anyway.

ivy71983
17-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Hmmmmm . . . i have a red bag but its not in a closet . . . i will look through it again. Thanks i appreciate any help. I also have a feeling i may have left it by my ex. he had some of my stuff and put it in storage along with his stuff when he was kicked out of his apt but he said my stuff is in a box. I will look again

ivy71983
17-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Just to be sure if you or anyone would be able to tell if its in someone elses posession?

Kontufuto
19-05-2011, 07:34 PM
At first it sounded like you were looking for a ESP or metaphysical solution. I've had luck along that line when I had some physical object of someone's personal belonging relating to the object and helped steer the person to the missing object.

Other than that, those posts above have really good solutions!

Good luck! :smile:

ivy71983
19-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Thank you Kontufuto . . . Im starting to agree to. Especially with what SilverGirl said . . . that maybe its time i moved on from them.

I just hate not knowing what happens to things when i lose them and dont know how i did, lol. They were personal to me and a part of me but maybe its time i moved to the next step . . .