PDA

View Full Version : can telepathy be blocked out?

Roselove
14-04-2011, 03:28 AM
at night i am getting recent flood of thoughts that aren't mine, i'm noticing.

Tink
14-04-2011, 03:30 AM
You can ask the owners of the thoughts to take them away at night and bring them back in the day time :) Spirit doesn't follow the same time as us so sometimes they visit while we're busy or trying to sleep lol :D :hug3:

Internal Queries
14-04-2011, 04:20 AM
are the thoughts directed to you? are they coherent thoughts with a subject matter or theme or just random blah blah blah?

CJ82Sky
14-04-2011, 02:46 PM
there's a really great exercise i do that works WONDERS. so think of an old radio with two dials, one for volume and one for tuning. then think of two switches, one is on/off, one is AM/FM for frequency.

now change the AM/FM to whatever makes sense for you. for example when i want to tune out negative thoughts of others, i make that switch Positive/Negative. you can make it Family/Friends or anything you want really. i'll use the positive/negative one as the example.

so if i want to listen to a friend of mine - let's say they are looking for help or guidance on something - i'll move the switch to positive (since they are a friend, i've classified them as "positive" for me). then i move the tuning dial and instead of radio stations, i picture names of all my friends. i tune to the name of the friend that i am trying to reach. when i can hear their thoughts, i can adjust the volume up so that i hear just them. when i'm done i can click the switch to off and turn off my "radio" all together.

if someone is bombarding me with negative thoughts, i turn on the radio, and turn the switch from the up position that i have as "positive" down for "negative". i then scan along the names of people i see there - some i may have purposely classified as people i feel are there, other times i let their names appear as my mind shows me. anyway - i tune like i would a radio dial until i get to the frequency that the strong negative thoughts are coming from. i turn the volume up to make sure it's right - don't turn the volume up TOO much or else your ears will ring!!!! then i turn the volume ALLLLLLL the way down until the volume clicks to "off". then i continue to change the tuning dial to see if there are anywhere else negative thoughts are coming at me from and repeat this. this exercise is GREAT if you've had a disagreement with someone and walk away and you can just HEAR them stewing thoughts about you in their head to the point that it's getting into YOUR headspace.

play around with the radio and adjust it however you need! it's a WONDERFUL exercise! :)

Roselove
17-04-2011, 02:21 AM
thanks everyone, will try that cj!

the thoughts are mostly just blah blah iq once about kim kardashian ****

jjj
17-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Those are great ideas! I immediately thought of a tool that a friend taught me to better cope with overwhelming empathic stuff :p Imagine drawing a grid (like graph paper) all around you in your mind's eye... and then moving a bit further away from you until you are in a bubble of this graph paper shield. You can set your own filters here so that if you were meant to receive something or have agreed to receive it, it can get through. It's sort of a way of setting up some psychic/ spiritual boundaries between yourself and others. I also feel like becoming better at setting boundaries with people who I interact with and help in everyday life helps to establish those boundaries. It's an energy thang :wink:

Roselove
17-04-2011, 02:36 AM
thanks so much jjj