PDA

View Full Version : need advice on an internal thought block shield

ThoughtBroadcaster
11-03-2011, 08:48 AM
is there a real good hypnotic telepathy privacy shield that blocks mind readers and is super hard to penetrate? i have a psychic protection shield cd by berry konicuv but does not mention keeping thoughts private and how do i create a shield but keep the thoughts vented so pressure does not build up?

Internal Queries
11-03-2011, 01:23 PM
well, i can't be of much help to ya. i've been able to block out my imaginary friends for only short periods of time and only after i've gotten my psy boxers so in a bunch that anger and frustration became my shield and shields made from such volatile and short lived elements can't be maintained.

look, on some level or another you must be letting those mind readers in, which means on some unconscious level you want them there. it may only be a tiny kernal of curiosity concerning the phenom of telepathy itself that allows them access. these folks may be part of your gestalt since they obviously have the key codes to your psyche. your gestalt are simply other aspect of yourself manifesting as other people and you are an aspect of the other people in your gestalt. i don't know if it's possible to extricate yourself from your gestalt. it may be that the whole exercise of telepathy is to learn to live with ourSelves, find a harmonious balance with all the aspect of our many Selves.

i'm rather fortunate because, all in all and despite our occasional conflicts, i like my Selves.

John32241
11-03-2011, 03:01 PM
i'm rather fortunate because, all in all and despite our occasional conflicts, i like my Selves.

It is good to be that way. If you were not, they would drive you crazy!!!

John

Jules
11-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Hi Guys,
Looking at this from a slightly different perspective. The way I see this .. as a reader/spiritual counsellor (whatever that means lol) .. the thing I always say to people is this .. if thoughts/issues are being brought to the fore then they are obviously ready to be dealt with, no matter how far in the subconsious mind they are. It's the fact that the higher C knows what's best for you imo. It's only when the thoughts are in the unconscious mind which cannot be reached.
just my two pennorth :)

athribiristan
11-03-2011, 04:28 PM
is there a real good hypnotic telepathy privacy shield that blocks mind readers and is super hard to penetrate? i have a psychic protection shield cd by berry konicuv but does not mention keeping thoughts private and how do i create a shield but keep the thoughts vented so pressure does not build up?

All you need is to send them somewhere else. Find a visualization that represents this. For example, you could imagine little thought balloons that catch your thoughts and slowly inflate. When they get full they might float off into the cosmos where noone will hear them. You don't need anything more complicated than that, but you do need an image that has power for you.

Internal Queries
11-03-2011, 04:40 PM
All you need is to send them somewhere else. Find a visualization that represents this. For example, you could imagine little thought balloons that catch your thoughts and slowly inflate. When they get full they might float off into the cosmos where noone will hear them. You don't need anything more complicated than that, but you do need an image that has power for you.

lol my imaginary friends would laugh at such an attempt to get rid of them. i tried that intentional imagry technique to shed myself of their internal company and they just played with it. these people aren't stupid nor are they powerless within the shared mind space. they'd make balloon animals out of any thought balloons i created. lol

if you're in conscious telepathic contact with your gestalt you're not going escape. they're you and you're them and there's nothing you can do about it except make peace with yourSelves. though i suppose a trip to the shrink for some nice thought numbing anti-psychotic drugs would probably do the trick of wrapping your mind in wads of wet cotton so you don't have to listen your different aspects and then you wouldn't have to deal with your collective Self anymore.

neospiritualist
02-04-2011, 09:41 PM
If you are talking about people you know putting thoughts into your head or bringing things into conversation to make it obvious.

Yes it is quite a burden and the only upside is that while they place pressure on your mind they are inadvertantly making your capabilities grow faster than they should.

Kingoftroy
09-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Hey you are letting these mind readers read your thoughts subconciously..which means that your subconcious thinks that this is good for you. This was either made up in your mind by you or planted in your subconcious...the way to fix this is visualisation (the key to teh subconcious). Simply imagine this mind reader trying to read your mind but he cannot..because you have a very thick and smart privacy shield that is super hard to penetrate. Imagine this with all 5 of your senses, how would you be feeling emotionally in this situation (happy, confidetn..etc.)
how would your surrounding look like (in your room, field, etc..) what smells would there be (grass, your cologne, etc..) your touch and so on.. Really try and viusalise this and incorporate all yours senses...and most importantly KNOW that this is true to you and this is what you want! Believe firmly in your visualisation :) you can do this many times in a week to strengthen your mind

or you can set an anchor (to trigger this visualison and feeling) whe
n you feel like your mind is being read. pm if
you want more info

SunMist
09-04-2011, 09:14 AM
TB, who are these mind readers? what is your relationship to them? Also consider two possibilities - it is possible they are reading you and it is also possible that you are broadcasting to them. Can you give us examples?