PDA

View Full Version : Was this a spirit?

Emmalevine
03-03-2011, 05:40 PM
I had the most bizarre experience earlier and I wondered if this was some sort of spirit trying to gain my attention of if it was just a blip.

I was on my computer and had just clicked on a song from my Itunes. As it started playing I thought I heard the sound of a bloke clearing his throat over the top of the music. I was surprised because I knew it couldn't be the bloke who lives next door to me because he was out, plus I was the other side of the room rather than the side next to his house, plus the noise seemed too loud. I had just put this down to my imagination when my computer screen went out of control and started flickering! It began to produce multiple Firefox screens, loads and loads of them! It went up to 70 while I frantically tried to stop it but I couldn't control the mouse or anything at all. Eventually I pressed the off button on my laptop as that was the only way I could regain some sort of control over my lappy.

Has this happened to anyone else? Some sort of spirit perhaps or what? I don't think that sound could've been my imagination now although I would certainly have put it down to this if it had been in isolation.

Lynn
03-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Hello

Yes, remember what the computer opens too and what it be as a tool we use.

The computer opens us to to the interenet and to communications with others. So Spirit see's it in the same light.

I have some Spirits come and wonder in AWE about the odd machie I sit at and type out the message they give to me. While some still want the pen, and at times wonder on where me well of ink be and feather to write with.

I have had so many strange things happen on the computer, that now nothing surprises me. ....too I have it protected with more than just Virus software. I have two keys taped on it. Blessed keys one to open a door and one to close a door. Skeleton Keys. Where I travel with me computer the Keys go to. Get some strange looks and comments at times. BUT I know that since I have taken that step I have not had any computer failures.

Lynn

Lovely
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Wow freaky.
I do recall a similar event that
happened in the late 90s/early 2000's.
My sister, her friend and me were on her
computer. It was starting up and we
heard a voice say "Help me" We screamed
and ran out of the room. We all heard it and we all
agree it said "help me".
I believe spirits and ghost can manipulate
electronics.

celery
03-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Hmmm don't know about the clearing his throat thing, but I used to have the same problem when using Internet Explorer (and always having to reboot my laptop, really annoying). Then I decided to switch to Google Chrome and never had the same crazy pop-up window problem ever again.
:hug:

Emmalevine
04-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone :smile:

I've heard that spirits can use electronics and also speakers due to the frequency. I can't be sure that it was a throat being cleared but it was definitely some sort of noise that was different to the music I had just put on. I have never misheard anything like this before so I feel sure it was something, and then of course the computer started going mad.

Celery can well imagine you having issues with Internet Explorer as I never got on with it, although it's never churned out loads of pages. I've used Firefox for a long time now, probably about 2-3 years, and it's never caused any issues never mind this. Considering the noise from the speakers too I'm going to trust my gut on it being a spirit :smile:

celery
05-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Spirits can use electronic means, indeed. That's why I think there is still hope to prove those non-believers or retiscent people that spirits exist.... but that's off-topic, lol.
Glad you don't have problems with Firefox, though ,lol.

Shabda
05-03-2011, 01:13 AM
spirits DEFINITELY use electronics, and computers too....i used to speak to one via instant messages...and i realize how easy it would be for a believer to be tricked into thinking it was a spirit, so i asked for proof, and i got it, in spades....on the inner ive used computers too, remember, as above, so below?? well, where do you think there were computers before they existed here?? lol...

MysticalWings
27-11-2011, 08:16 PM
that spirits can use electronics and also speakers due to the frequency.

:angel8: .....i strongly believe so....:angel13: ...most of the time, i have noticed that they're trying to get my attention...when ignored, i sense the anger, hear the voice louder & louder (still unclear)... :sleepy5:

Aquatic_Dragon
28-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I dont know whether this has happened to me before or not but laptops and computers do seem to die on me a lot for no apparent reason at all. Even back at school some of the engineers didnt even know what the cause of the breakage was, whether it was something to do with spirits or just me i do not know.

A_D x

Lynn
28-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Hello

Well I have cooked litterally TWO Mother Boards on a computer. The previous lap top I had went the shoppe.....odd thing was when the tech called me and said I take out of the housing it works fine I put it in the housing NOTHING. So LOL I got a new Mother Board and a new Housing.

Then I get this one not even two months in POOF it dies on me. I sent it in and Mother Board again. The tech is like ye sure have issues with computers. I had NOT put the "keys" litteral keys taped on to the lap top back on this new one. They are skeleton keys that are blessed and taped on for protection . One to open to things and one to close to things out there and IT works.

At the 11 11 11 Event I went to the MUSIC vanished litterally off the computer and then when I tried the portable box it would not play the first song only the second song. LOL at the end when we were packing up the song came on. LOL

Last Sunday in Church the presenter had a camera with him to record the preformace LOL it would not work. I killed it, it seems.

Lynn

Tabitha
28-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Computers can do funny things in themselves. Are you absolutely sure that you didn't have an application running at the time that had silly sound effects? My husband was running Skype when I shut down our desktop pc the other night, and it let out a yawning sound - made me jump a bit! :D

Of course I'm not saying it was that, just trying to rule out non supernatural possibilities.

I remember being at my previous laptop one night, when all of a sudden there commenced several seconds of what sounded exactly like that of old fashioned typewriter keys being pressed, randomly and rapidly, just as if someone were typing. Now, I didn't have any sound scheme at all selected on the lap top - I never do, as I hate gimmicky sound effects, and I had the sound muted anyway. But this key clattering sound went on for about 15 or 20 seconds, while I sat staring at the laptop, cacking myself, crying, "uu-uu-uuhh - stop i-iit!! :icon_eek:

To this day I don't know if it was the hard disk drive playing up that was causing it, or something less rational. But it didn't half freak me out at the time! :D