PDA

View Full Version : Odd Dream

LadyVirgoxoxo
26-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Sunday I was on these forums looking at this section and afterward I was thinking about aliens and got creeped out. When I woke up Monday morning I was in between sleep and being awake and heard what seemed like a table beng placed out (it sounded like when my mom takes the ironing board out) and I immediately thought back to when I was abducted by aliens?? I know that sounds weird but I Remember being on some type of medical table and classic looking aliens surrounding me. I jerked because I was scared. I finally got fully awake and immediately checked my body for any scars and couldn't find any. Because apparently people who get abducted get scars or some type of weird things on their skin. I came out of my room and didn't see my mom ironing. So do you think that was a dream or was I really abducted? I'm kind of scared and hoping it was a dream since I was thinking about aliens the day before!

Medium_Laura
26-02-2011, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a fear dream. With all the movies about abductions on TV, I would only guess that your mind created it out of your fear.

Myer
26-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Last Sunday I was on these forums looking at this section and afterward I was thinking about aliens and got creeped out. When I woke up Monday morning I was in between sleep and being awake and heard what seemed like a table beng placed out (it sounded like when my mom takes the ironing board out) and I immediately thought back to when I was abducted by aliens?? I know that sounds weird but I Remember being on some type of medical table and classic looking aliens surrounding me. I jerked because I was scared. I finally got fully awake and immediately checked my body for any scars and couldn't find any. Because apparently people who get abducted get scars or some type of weird things on their skin. I came out of my room and didn't see my mom ironing. So do you think that was a dream or was I really abducted? I'm kind of scared and hoping it was a dream since I was thinking about aliens the day before!

Just a dream my friend!

Myer

LadyVirgoxoxo
26-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Thank God! I was worrying about that! I also read on this forum about sleep paralysis and a lot of the classic symptoms was what I've had. It might have just been sleep paralysis.

Lovely
27-02-2011, 03:03 AM
Thank God! I was worrying about that! I also read on this forum about sleep paralysis and a lot of the classic symptoms was what I've had. It might have just been sleep paralysis.

Yes it does sound like like sleep paralysis. I have it happen to me
a lot and while reading this I was thinking it was SP.
SP isn't real. They're just hallucinations.
Once I had one where it was snowing in my room during SP.
SP can be weird sometimes lol.