PDA

View Full Version : AP Vibration Stage some advice pls

bod
22-02-2011, 04:34 AM
Hi all
I like to attempt to AP before sleep at night in bed cos it helps me sleep, I used to have major challenges getting to sleep which I have now sorted. Now I just wake up a lot thru the night!
Anyway I relax by stretching limbs then start focus/concentration techniques on the muscles in the body and then normaly count down until I keep loosing count (which doesnt take long if I relax properly first)!
I meditate a fair bit so this stage is straightforward for me.
When I start to loose count I then repeat a variety of words. First I started using "exit" which produced vibrations but not reliably.
So the results I have had 3-4 times now is a tingling sensation, like butterflies in a wave up and down the body. Its a nice feeling like a massive does of amphetamines. Interesting because stronger than any artificially induced one and totaly natural!!!
Combined with the tingling sensation is the fear thing which immediately prompts me to repeat the words - love, buddha and jesus!
I am then aware of what I can only describe as small flying lights and smokey shadows in a back ground of pitch dark. Also like my eyes are open (but are closed). I cant see because theres no light in the room anyway!!!
Last night I was much more relaxed and after loosing count and focus many times (on the verge of sleep) I became totaly aware and repeated for a long time "mind awake body asleep". I was on the verge of giving up when the vibrations (more of a shiver/endorphin rush) came and they made me smile!
I was also trying to climb up a ladder and rope which I guess helped!
So its at this stage (after the rush) I start seeing the odd lights and smoke and sense presence.
I often get the feeling of figures standing over me.
Last night was a single figure a little clearer of what looked like a humanoid (but not human) made of energy/light in a yellow/golden light with one arm palm open facing towards me. He wasnt the prettiest of things.
Other than the lights a common image I see is eyes and skull, but not bone if that makes sense!?

Any way, I would like some advice on where to take it from here. Also some kind of opinion on what it is I am seeing? I see what is reflected in my consciousness? I am not sure if what I am seeing is self constructed or another being. How can I tell :D

I want to leave my body and fly around but it seems for now I am stuck in the dark with my smoke and lights haha.

Love to you all and thanks - hope I make sense!

45Uberti
22-02-2011, 04:37 AM
Hey bod welcome to the forums!

I don't know if you've seen my thread below but I have experienced these vibrations along with a few other odd things. Would you elaborate more on the vibrations you feel? At what point in your body does it start?

bod
22-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey thanks!

I will have a look for your thread!

Where does the vibration start - I am not sure!

I am so deeply focused at the time and my consciousness at that stage is not what I guess we are used to in day to day experience so its hard to express!

The feeling I can relate to is the butterfly in stomach feeling so its either coming from my stomach or chest. Hard to say but it definately flows like water around the body in waves!!!

astralsuzy
22-02-2011, 08:29 AM
When the vibrational stage happens, you can instantly go into some place, feel yourself moving out of your body, you can go into a tunnel traveling to some place, you can float out of yourself, you can go sideways. All those things require you to do nothing. It happens by itself. You can easily wreck an AP. You have to stay relaxed, particularly your mind. Do not get excited or afraid, do not think of your body. There are times when you can spiritually move out of yourself or roll out or use your mind to get out.
You may not get the vibrational stage. I often do not get it so I would advise not to rely on it.