PDA

View Full Version : spontaneous astral travel experience

sunny shine
18-02-2011, 05:03 AM
I am not an avid astral traveler; I do not induce it consciously I just caught myself today astral traveling, but I was able to control and shape up the experience.

This time I could consciously ask my astral body to travel where I wanted, I asked myself to be carried into my spouses mind, some kind of swirling windy like thing started to occur and I started to what seem like being taken somewhere and I knew I was dropped in some place which felt like sand and I experienced few things, I am not sure if I really was in my spouse’s mind. Is this possible? but when i woke up and asked my husband he was unable to relate to any of that i told and the language in the mind that i heard seemed to be different than the language we speak, so it poses me lot of questions as to whose mind did i raid, i just said i wanted to go to my husbands mind, could this be from a different life, or somebody who should have been my husband in this life but did not happen?

Then I asked myself to be taken to my future or place which would help me understand how to earn more money, again the swirling windy thing, not being able to breathe and travel started to occur and placed me down near a school I could hear many conversations, it was distracting but when I focused I could hear one voice clearly saying how education has become online and how important it is to have a teacher physically present to help students which would have more impact on education etc.

Then I wanted to get into my body all the experiences that I described above happened again, which such speed like somebody pulling me I came into my body and immediately I opened my eyes and I knew I had astral traveled. During this travel I also prayed to my prime creator, I was looking at an early morning sky with the sun in process of popping out. It was a great experience.

Simon Karlos
18-02-2011, 07:23 AM
Greetings Sunny, sounds like you had a quite a marvelous experience there! You are blessed in your sharing of it. It is possible to experience an interpretation of "another's" mind, but since there is really no separation at all in consciousness, there just One Mind, which we can call "consciousness" or whatever we wish. The experience that humans have of separate minds and separate bodies is an illusion, but certainly needed so that we can experience this "physical reality." Consciousness itself is having ALL experiences in creation.

I'm familiar with the spinning, swirling motion and the "astral wind," as it is called by some. The symbol of the spiral and its movement are very universal throughout creation, and occurs within the "dimensions." By the law of mind/perception (AKA the "law of attraction"), each apparent "individual" can only experience its own individuality, never another's personal reality. We can, on this "level," only interpret and sense what "another's" mind/reality is like. In a practical sense, you can trust that you did connect with aspects of your husband's consciousness that you were in vibrational resonance with. I perceive that your experience was so powerful and immediate due to your healthy attitude of trust in the Prime Creator, which is the same as trust in your Self. :) Your personal vibration is very receptive and ALLOWING, and therefore you experienced quite a bit conscious control during this experience--precisely because you didn't have an active vibration of "I NEED to be in control" when it happened.

Wow!!! I really, really treasure this post of yours, my friend! I will definitely be re-reading it again sometime. Very wise of you to pray to the Prime Creator--and I appreciate that you wrote "my Prime Creator," which reflects a strong sense of Self-Acceptance of your Identity and Oneness with the Divine!

Cheers, Good Friend!
Kar