PDA

View Full Version : Does this ever end!

loulou1986
29-11-2016, 07:59 PM
The cycle. I've assumed all along that eventually it would all stop?! Alls been quiet for the past year and i hadnt seen head nor tail of him. I felt better, happier and at peace. I would even say i was 'over' him

Then the syncs started again, then he would pop into my head at the strangest times. Now iv started seeing him everywhere again although it feels different?? Whenever i see him i feel sort of embarassed, like we arent happy to see eachother? Its hard to explain.

Why does this keep happening, is there some lesson im missing or some work i need to focus on more closely. Why do i feel a negative energy now instead of the uplifting feeling i did before? (Could this be my own feelings or his or both?) Our lives have taken such a similar path the last 2 years i just wonder why hes popping up again. Will it ever end? I just want to forget about him but then i dont really....

MissTetley
29-11-2016, 08:09 PM
Hi,
I would say the negative feelings could stem from this whole thing not proceeding as either expected or in the way past connections / relationships have. It feels like we're being messed about or having our emotions played with by the universe and it almost seems like a cruel joke which we aren't finding funny.
I would also think that the feeling of not being that happy to see each other could be due to your energies not being quite as balanced as they could be.
I do believe that work is done on us while we are separated and we do work on ourselves but the real test to show whether we are at peace or still have something to work on is when we are faced with them or in their presence somehow. I think this highlights where more work needs to be done and could be followed by another period of separation for this to happen.

LadyMay
29-11-2016, 09:14 PM
Life is by nature cyclic, and energy can never be destroyed but transforms into something else. So either way, no, I guess it doesn't end, ever. :D Although, perhaps transcendence would be the way out? Liberation from Samsara....

Awakened Queen
29-11-2016, 09:19 PM
Ask your spirit guides for the lesson, then ask them to release you from this connection. You deserve love and happiness.

bluebird21
01-12-2016, 04:19 AM
What is it you truly want?

loulou1986
01-12-2016, 02:44 PM
What is it you truly want?

The million dollar question!
I honestly dont know... i need to think about this...

Flora
01-12-2016, 02:53 PM
My story with him ended, as I couldn't stand it any longer...I wrote that I quit it and never saw or contacted him again.

At the end I felt really really bad, so I had to quit just to save myself.

Seenthelight
01-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Walking away is one thing, stopping the endless thoughts, memories, fantasies is another thing altogether

loulou1986
01-12-2016, 06:22 PM
My story with him ended, as I couldn't stand it any longer...I wrote that I quit it and never saw or contacted him again.

At the end I felt really really bad, so I had to quit just to save myself.

You must have really really wanted this. Iv said it to myself a thousand times...no more. Thats it, cut the connection and so many times iv really meant it. But then i dont really mean it, i dont want the connection to REALLY go. Maybe its all in my head anyway. Who knows...

shoni7510
01-12-2016, 06:46 PM
Letting go is the hardest part of them all and then follows getting over someone which is a challenge on another level but it can be done throguh hardwork and persevarence.

Flora
03-12-2016, 04:31 PM
You must have really really wanted this. Iv said it to myself a thousand times...no more. Thats it, cut the connection and so many times iv really meant it. But then i dont really mean it, i dont want the connection to REALLY go. Maybe its all in my head anyway. Who knows... Yes, I really really wanted it to end, because he hurt me too much and too often.
I realized that this is going to destroy me when I stay and go on as before.

Flora
03-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Walking away is one thing, stopping the endless thoughts, memories, fantasies is another thing altogether I know. But sooner or later it ends and you realize that it was just a nightmare.
Not real, not necessary.

OpenYourEyes
04-12-2016, 01:04 AM
I know. But sooner or later it ends and you realize that it was just a nightmare.
Not real, not necessary.

This is exactly where I am. I'm about ready to throw my hands up and give up on the twin flame "experience" because it has become an absolute nightmare. I don't care how "enlightened" a person is supposed to become from all of this heartache. Like you said in a previous post, you get to a point where you realize it will destroy you if you don't walk away.