PDA

View Full Version : Glastonbury Tor Experience(Oct 2002)

Serenity69
04-02-2011, 01:37 PM
I was on top of Glastonbury Tor, where I saw a triangular group of lights hovering over the Tower.

The actual space vehicle was invisible, except for the three lights shining down.

Then later a green ray was emitted from a small hillock directly at the tower.

Jules
04-02-2011, 02:05 PM
That must have been an incredible sight .. but don't necessarily think it was a UFO sighting, it could have been anything ... On saying THAT, I always go with gut feeling. So who knows. The Tor is so magnificient anyway - the energy itself walking up from the gate at the bottom OMG I've never felt anything like it. Stupendous feeling :)
thanks for sharing.
Jue
x

Dragonfly1
05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
UFO = Unidentified Flying Object...
So you're right Jules it could have been anything because it wasn't identifiable.......but it certainly was something.... be it from outer space, or something that earthling politicians are keeping from us.......:wink:

That sounds like it was an awesome experience.....wouldn't it be great to know what it actually was..........:D

Jules
06-02-2011, 11:28 PM
LOL DF! you know what I meant hehehe. (am giggling me head off here!)... sounds like a fab experience doesn't it - and it would be incredible if it was an actual sighting! I do honestly believe though that there are government security files SOMEWHERE that we're not privvy too stating such sightings

Dragonfly1
07-02-2011, 06:47 AM
LOL DF! you know what I meant hehehe. (am giggling me head off here!)... sounds like a fab experience doesn't it - and it would be incredible if it was an actual sighting! I do honestly believe though that there are government security files SOMEWHERE that we're not privvy too stating such sightings

Im so glad you took that with good humour, that was my intention......hehehe!..I had a giggle when I read what you wrote, so I couldn't help myself, i have a bit of a quirky humour that gets me into strife at times...:D

Ive seen many UFO sightings over my many years and wonder at it, and sometimes wished I could have gotten a closer look to see what they actually were.....Living in the country as a girl the night sky was so beautiful to behold, and Ive seen very strange goings on up there ........ :icon_eek: :D