PDA

View Full Version : aliens?

sapphire97
30-01-2011, 04:20 PM
as a small child i woke from my bed, and i looked out the window and caught a glimpse of something with no pupils, kind of cinnamon colored creature. i can remember it like it was yesterday, i was 4 then... im 13 now. i know it wasnt a dream. i can remember being so terrified i couldnt scream. i ran into my mothers room across the hall. she believed me, because shes had many experiences with them.

she said when i was younger than that i would tell her the aliens wouldnt hurt her and that they were nice.

i havent had any experiences since abotu 2 years ago, maybe three. just waking up to odd things, like waking up naked, with all the lights off and the house being way to quiet to be normal, (theres always atleast some sound.)

anyways, any answers to what these things might be? or what they want?
and why hasnt anything happened recently?

love,
sapphire.

sapphire97
31-01-2011, 09:32 PM
no replies? :icon_frown:

mava
31-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Hmm.. I don't have an answer myself, but I do find it very interesting. I'm sure someone will come along and have more of an explanation for you - I'd like to know as well!

What kind of experiences has your mother had?

themaster
01-02-2011, 05:00 PM
no replies? :icon_frown:Okay.. well you realize the subject matter is strange.. ehh?? not to mention I never heard of "cinnamon colored aliens" I tried a basic search found nothing..

You might try identifying the aliens as there are aliens known about such as "the greys" "anunnaki" "the pleiades" etc. most of those don't visit our planet in person.. but if you want to know I'd do some research on some ufo type sites..

Here's a site with a list and some descriptions..
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/secretsufo.html
anyways, any answers to what these things might be?I will answer these basic questions under general understandings..

All aliens are you, and you are them.. everything on this planet is you including me.. :smile:
or what they want?What does it matter what they want..?? maybe, they just want to say "hello" it's possible you are related on a soul level with them or you have simultaneous incarnations in there world.. it's possible you made agreements just to say "hello" in this life..

Some aliens that have created our abduction story’s.. just wanted to do experiments and needed our DNA but my understanding is that hasn't been allowed on the planet since the early 80's
and why hasnt anything happened recently?That's really for you to answer.. you understand that you offer a vibration or permission a allowing to interact with them, yes?

Maybe, you made a change.. maybe they made one.. all the answers to these questions are inside yourself.. asking others is really a waste of time :rolleyes: :D

adamkade
02-02-2011, 04:13 AM
as a small child i woke from my bed, and i looked out the window and caught a glimpse of something with no pupils, kind of cinnamon colored creature. i can remember it like it was yesterday, i was 4 then... im 13 now. i know it wasnt a dream. i can remember being so terrified i couldnt scream. i ran into my mothers room across the hall. she believed me, because shes had many experiences with them.

she said when i was younger than that i would tell her the aliens wouldnt hurt her and that they were nice.

i havent had any experiences since abotu 2 years ago, maybe three. just waking up to odd things, like waking up naked, with all the lights off and the house being way to quiet to be normal, (theres always atleast some sound.)

anyways, any answers to what these things might be? or what they want?
and why hasnt anything happened recently?

love,
sapphire.
I had a similiar experience when I was young. I have also been having experiences these last two years too, though there are different levels of experience. I don't know ufo jargon if there is any but that seems like a good solid experience, the only thing you need now is the communication.

I don't answer stuff on other forums this one is the only one. I have been getting experiences these last few years via telepathy and some of the answers I have found are really quite nice. Contrary to popular belief extra terrestrials are evolved beings and are defintely not dangerous.

They have told me that they often take people, but do so very irregularly, the reasons for taking people is to prevent certain genetic problems occuring. They don't interfere with human development, its just many thousands of years ago something happened to the human race which altered the genetic stucture. This has had last repercussions, off which we are helped tremendiously.

Also there is another reason why people are "operated" on (though be aware that when I say the word "operate" the precedures are none avasive, often they operate by manipulating energy), however they do so sometimes to (hmm whats the word?) to, uncap the potential of the individual. This precedure I have been told has happened to me many times, and more often than not I have been completely unaware of anything untoward.

Trust in them as you would trust an angel. Don't worry you are completely safe, and actually it is a very exciting time to be living. Human contact with intelligient E.T will happen in this century, well is already happening, people all across the globe are being communicated too. What a wonderful exciting time.

All the stories, all the hype is just there to manipulate us into thinking otherwise. Humans have a predisposition to judge things before they experience them, and when they do this they colour their perception and alter the experience. Don't do this, simply trust in the great spirit and trust in all of his helpers, whether they be off this earth or not, whether they be of this dimension or not.

Be with God, XXX

sapphire97
02-02-2011, 04:36 AM
thanks adamkade. & maybe cinnamon was the wrong word for that lol.

sapphire97
02-02-2011, 04:39 AM
once, we had two experts come to our house to talk to my mom and dad. something metal came out of his nose and it was unexplainable. they wanted to interview her or something like that but she said no... because she and my dad didnt want to be looked at as crazy.